North West Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

mmvca;367525 said:
Remember this quote when you finish second again superstar!

The funny thing is, we dont merge and now you have a bye in your top grade! The greatest CEO EVER let this happen????:p

mate your comp is crap and poorly run, so give it a rest, also i am sick of reading the load crap weapons writes, u r another who should stick to you own comp.anyway can you play, u sound like a superstar, thats right you went for a couple jobs in the nwca and failed.

mmvca;367525 said:
Remember this quote when you finish second again superstar!

The funny thing is, we dont merge and now you have a bye in your top grade! The greatest CEO EVER let this happen????:p

Bye or no bye we will still play plenty more games than you boys, why dont you come watch some real cricket while you wait 6 weeks for the council to get your pitch ready!

in response 2 mmvca - hav no idea who u r but hav a look in ur own backyard b4 critisizing others....no need 2 hav a go at individuals - especially 1 that tried 2 help u boys out.
come back in a season or 2 then we can discuss the 2 comps but im sure the nwca will still b bigger, stronger and better then urs....by a long shot.
weapons....would u even no wot a salad roll is lol.
how would u even no wot ccc is like - let alone talking about pride...i heard u went down 4 a training session......no good - maybe the nwca is abit 2 strong 4 u so y dont u just worry about playing B turf grade.
i dont understand y ppl gotta get nasty on here....always from outside our comp...must b jealous i guess.

captaindaddy;367417 said:
well said oldman - i totally agree with u there.
i would also prefer a team that is consistant and has heart....will go along way in winning games and enjoying themselves at the same time.
my tips 4 round 1:
gladdy to defeat pacco
ccc to defeat roxy
buckley to defeat kealba

good luck 2 all teams in all grades.

Yes I would have to agree with you both on this issue, if they enjoying their cricket they will stay around the club for longer & help build the club and the competition and develop the kids, the guys who are chasing the coin, will move on when that coin runs out.

Anyway enough on that, good luck to all for this weekend.

Tips for round 1 are as follows

CCC to beat Roxy
Paco to beat gladdy
Buckley to beat Kealba
These games could be decided by which clubs have been able to keep players from going on footy trips

voodoo;367537 said:
mate your comp is crap and poorly run, so give it a rest, also i am sick of reading the load crap weapons writes, u r another who should stick to you own comp.anyway can you play, u sound like a superstar, thats right you went for a couple jobs in the nwca and failed.

Crap comp and poorly run, give me a spell, I don't see clubs wanting to leave the MMVCA like the seniors clubs in the NWCA. It was the MMVCA that did not want to merger because the comp is stronger with the amount of clubs involved.
Our top grade has 12 senior side in the competition, NWCA top grade 6 - 8 teams, which comp is poorly run.

Old School;367593 said:
Crap comp and poorly run, give me a spell, I don't see clubs wanting to leave the MMVCA like the seniors clubs in the NWCA. It was the MMVCA that did not want to merger because the comp is stronger with the amount of clubs involved.
Our top grade has 12 senior side in the competition, NWCA top grade 6 - 8 teams, which comp is poorly run.

You answered the question yourself, which is stronger county cricket with millions of sides therefore its easier to get a game or Australian domestic with only 6 sides therefore higher standard.

There is also the coin in our comp more coin brings better quality players!

Old School;367593 said:

u r beleiving your own lies, i have played in both comps so i have some knowledge on how both comps r run, NWCA is in front

Gladyboy;367598 said:
You answered the question yourself, which is stronger county cricket with millions of sides therefore its easier to get a game or Australian domestic with only 6 sides therefore higher standard.

There is also the coin in our comp more coin brings better quality players![/QUOTE]

But do u get a better quality person for that

joe magoocheeoo;367611 said:
Gladyboy;367598 said:

There is also the coin in our comp more coin brings better quality players![/QUOTE]

But do u get a better quality person for that

So if you are good enough to get paid to play a game you love and choose to take advantage of that you are not a good bloke?

We have had 5 players join our club from MMVCA in the past 2 years, are they not all good blokes?

Historically most of the players we have bought in on coin have enjoyed playing at the club and agreed to stay for free I have only seen this not happen once in my time at the club and we parted ways.

All the clubs in the North West get along well off the field

Gladyboy;367616 said:
So if you are good enough to get paid to play a game you love and choose to take advantage of that you are not a good bloke?

We have had 5 players join our club from MMVCA in the past 2 years, are they not all good blokes?

Historically most of the players we have bought in on coin have enjoyed playing at the club and agreed to stay for free I have only seen this not happen once in my time at the club and we parted ways.

So you sre sticking to playing 1 player and coach i hope

joe magoocheeoo;367637 said:
Gladyboy;367616 said:
So you sre sticking to playing 1 player and coach i hope

Danny Viani is the only player worth paying in the NWCA. Great leader, top batsman, magnificent fieldsman and best slow bowler in the comp by a mile.
He will create history by carrying KGG to the Luscombe Flag this year single handedly.

cutoverslips46;367657 said:
Danny Viani is the only player worth paying in the NWCA. Great leader, top batsman, magnificent fieldsman and best slow bowler in the comp by a mile.
He will create history by carrying KGG to the Luscombe Flag this year single handedly.

Im gauging from your comments that he has been unable to fix the drug problem down there, clearly you are on something

Good luck with that!

what a stupid comment, u r surely taking the piss, or u no nothing about cricket.

Gladyboy;367616 said:

So Gladyboy, your trying to tell everyone that if you told these five players, that they won't be getting paid next season, that they would stay on.
Please, they would be out the door that quickly.
Nice Try

bomber27;367822 said:
Gladyboy;367616 said:
So Gladyboy, your trying to tell everyone that if you told these five players, that they won't be getting paid next season, that they would stay on.
Nice Try

Come on Bomber I would like to think considering the relationship you have with these boys that you are well aware that they are not all on coin.

bomber27;367822 said:
Gladyboy;367616 said:
Nice Try

peoples please , whats with this comparing d#ck sizes ! who cares who's d#ck is biggest .
who's better , whats better !
good player's in both comp's , good teams in both comp's . this myth that turf is better is laughable . playing on underprepared council pitches is cricket ? teams averaging 120 runs pre-xmas , the run of the mill bowlers getting 8 fa 's , thats good cricket ? interesting .

the comments re danny , fair call . drug's dont make you make those type of comments . something even stronger . possible something from another planet ! mind altering substances should be kept to rave parties , not cricket forums .

tips for week

gladdy
ccc
b/park

8 people in so far for tipping comp

Lakers Legend
Cockroach
Captain Daddy
Oldman
Second Slip
Letstalkcricket
Opening Batsmen
and myself

Would be good to see a few more in where is the Vline's much anticipated match previews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back