North West Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

Gladyboy;379039 said:
Hmmm interesting the storm really are the real deal it appears and could end up playing finals. It appears the top 3 are locked in with the storm and rats to fight for the remaining spot.

Tipping in the runs again I am not convinced that he is a powerhouse as yet has made 2 big tons but both against the cellar dwellars in Roxy only averages 11 if you take away those hits, time will tell.

Actions speak louder than words I was very very wrong, he could well be the difference between the beavers being a side that makes up the number's and a genuine contender.

Glad I didnt chang my tips I see that Letstalk played!:D

buckley park just dont rely on tipping and he is a big reason why buckley park are a chance and are not just making up the numbers

letstalkcricket;380406 said:
buckley park just dont rely on tipping and he is a big reason why buckley park are a chance and are not just making up the numbers

no making up numbers , the beavers are the real deal . have been saying that from day dot !

interesting days play on weekend .

b/park v stormers - 50% / 50% . hackney wicket is the key .
paco in the box seat and will win easy .
ccc v g/park . the gladdy boys out of jail from what i've heard . ccc were apparantly cruising at 3 / 220 plus with 20 plus over remaining . major collapse . gladdy need 220 odd with 9 wickets in hand . gladdy should win , but could there be an upset ?

hey gladdy boy can you shed any light on saterday's preceedings ??

what about the contest between young gun v patchy ! any winner ??

how did the two go ??

judging from collapse, would say patchy not amongst runs , young gun any wickets ??

laker's legend;380494 said:
no making up numbers , the beavers are the real deal . have been saying that from day dot !

ccc v g/park . the gladdy boys out of jail from what i've heard . ccc were apparantly cruising at 3 / 220 plus with 20 plus over remaining . major collapse . gladdy need 220 odd with 9 wickets in hand . gladdy should win , but could there be an upset ?

how did the two go ??

judging from collapse, would say patchy not amongst runs , young gun any wickets ??

Young gun got us out of jail second spell of 5 overs 6 for 12 clean bowled the patch for 2.

Will be a real test this week for us

storm v bucklep park 50/50 i agree but if the ground is anything like last week then 216 is enough i have never seen a ground so slow ever we had 5 4s in our total off 216 hackney the key wicket i agree

laker's legend;380494 said:

how did the two go ??

im tipping i won the battle lakers! lol

Gladyboy;380498 said:
Young gun got us out of jail second spell of 5 overs 6 for 12 clean bowled the patch for 2.

Will be a real test this week for us

Was a smashing 2 though!

Well done to Macca on his 128!

Just noticed that your NWCA Under 21's were bowled out for 46 by the MMVCA side... What happened??? Very disappointed to see this as the MMVCA (IMO) hasn't got a strong side....
Why wasn't A Panousieris or L Vassallo playing? Very Telented kids. Fitzy different class, other then that a fairly weak side....

YoungGun;380510 said:
im tipping i won the battle lakers! lol

well done young gun .

whats that saying - he who laughs last , laughs loudest !

was there any effort in getting the " prized " wicket of the gun ?

young gun , any wickets on sunday ??

where is patchy today . 7 hour net session today to iron out some technical defficiancies ?

laker's legend;380523 said:
well done young gun .

whats that saying - he who laughs last , laughs loudest !

was there any effort in getting the " prized " wicket of the gun ?

young gun , any wickets on sunday ??

where is patchy today . 7 hour net session today to iron out some technical defficiancies ?

spewing a few of the better under 21's wherent playing , like ford , pana and a few others!
3/20 on sunday not alot more i could do!

YoungGun;380526 said:
spewing a few of the better under 21's wherent playing , like ford , pana and a few others!
3/20 on sunday not alot more i could do!

You're my hero Fitzy...

I am interested to hear peoples thoughts on the best 11 now that half the year is done and dusted.

Here is my view

Tipping has missed games and still made plenty
Hackney came to the comp with big wraps and is now showing just how good he is
Markham continuallly piles up the runs is missing a score of 60 on results vault has actuallly made 370 at 70
Harey having another good season
Erdo the spiritual leader on and off the field Buckley Park are a better side when he is at the helm
P Tripp best all rounder in the comp yet again
Charleton leading wicket taker cant be left out
Kelly has taken 12 wickets in 5 games and made 200 stats not up to date very impressive economy for a spinner consideing the size of our park
Scalzo has done well on KGG's new pitch
Rassol CCC best bowler
Fitzpatrick bowled alot les overs than other teams strike bowlers with good return

Patchy;380542 said:
You're my hero Fitzy...

ohhh my

taking the piss out of patchy and you dont even realize it .
how many did you make on weekend . looking at the scores , unless you are maca , and your not , made f**k all !

i reckon patchy would at least get behind the pill and have a go . yourself ??
more than likely soft as !

well done macca, good to see you back in the runs........
good performance, but not enough runs on the board for powerful Gladdy lineup...

interesting game SH v BP.........
big score by tipping again....
no telford????

How's our boy young Clint McKay getting the baggy green. Something we all can be proud off as a comp.

Good luck Clint go get em son.

laker's legend;380597 said:
ohhh my

taking the piss out of patchy and you dont even realize it .
how many did you make on weekend . looking at the scores , unless you are maca , and your not , made f**k all !

i reckon patchy would at least get behind the pill and have a go . yourself ??
more than likely soft as !

he gets on too many pills........dunno about getting behind them........:confused:

Gladyboy;380570 said:
I am interested to hear peoples thoughts on the best 11 now that half the year is done and dusted.

Here is my view

Tipping has missed games and still made plenty
Hackney came to the comp with big wraps and is now showing just how good he is
Markham continuallly piles up the runs is missing a score of 60 on results vault has actuallly made 370 at 70
Harey having another good season
Erdo the spiritual leader on and off the field Buckley Park are a better side when he is at the helm
P Tripp best all rounder in the comp yet again
Charleton leading wicket taker cant be left out
Kelly has taken 12 wickets in 5 games and made 200 stats not up to date very impressive economy for a spinner consideing the size of our park
Scalzo has done well on KGG's new pitch
Rassol CCC best bowler
Fitzpatrick bowled alot les overs than other teams strike bowlers with good return
Great list gladyboy, the only question mark i would have are fitz due to ONE big game , maybe a few others could take hareys position?

How about Clint Mckay, The Pascoe vale boys would be proud today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back