North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

cutoverslips46;229610 said:
Been o/seas boy's, just back this week, great catching up with the Chat.

Great call, if he's not already Barney should be the highest paid player in the Comp. Not only for his cricketing ability but also the example he sets on how to prepare & present himself every week, it is Nathan Buckley esk..

Mark Brown - From what I've hear both SHCC & TLCC knocked you back for the coaching jobs. KP knocked you back to coach but offered you VC just to get you on board as a player(gives them the option to send you packing if you play up). After meeting you these clubs don't think you'd are worthy enough to lead the club, you just don't cut it. My club knew you put yourself out there but didn't bother contacting you as we already knew what the others found out after interviewing you. Back to Willi 2nds or DP, bye bye.

I am sick of players from subbies, other comps ect. thinking they will come to the NWCA and dominate. Thomas is a classic example, good player but this year didn't perform in finals when it counted, the year before had a good finals series but didn't dominate I think you will find TL didn't rely on him to win finals. He is the best player in the comp but he doesn't dominate. he struggles at times just like anyone else. Personally I think the 2 from GP Shep & Markham dominate more than Thomas but it's hard to compare value of batsmen V bowlers
Thomas is no more valuable to TL than Shep & JM are to GP, Tripp/Barron to PV , Hackney to Syd .... ect.ect.

Carn' Campbellfield..............

hahahaahaha then why did i meet with your new coach peter ''beast'' berry and your president mr carton today........im sure your new coach will be filling you in on me and what i do........never said i would come to this comp and dominate when i cant even do that at willy.....end of the day your prez offerd me some good incentives i bet you would have seen the incentive sheet he offerd me double.......so again you are wrong........your new coach even offerd me the keeping job and $25 a catch and i dont even keep any more shows how hard up your club is.......and dont comment when you dont know all the facts and figures........about k/p s/h and t/l......

you say the best player in the comp is thomas but doesnt deliver in finals.......cant peform every week chump......back to back hangs on his resume which we'd all like to have......

any way see u sunday morning...........dont be a coward like all these other blokes come up and say hello.......@|if you dont say hello and i find out who u are expect a couple of short ones.......im not quick but ill dig em in at you........

end of the day im playing at willy where i am worthy and respected also an underfeated premiership coach an premiership player twice over.......which all you riff raff wouldnt know about.......true or not......sorry lakes boys......

cutoverslips46;229610 said:
Been o/seas boy's, just back this week, great catching up with the Chat.

Great call, if he's not already Barney should be the highest paid player in the Comp. Not only for his cricketing ability but also the example he sets on how to prepare & present himself every week, it is Nathan Buckley esk..

Mark Brown - From what I've hear both SHCC & TLCC knocked you back for the coaching jobs. KP knocked you back to coach but offered you VC just to get you on board as a player(gives them the option to send you packing if you play up). After meeting you these clubs don't think you'd are worthy enough to lead the club, you just don't cut it. My club knew you put yourself out there but didn't bother contacting you as we already knew what the others found out after interviewing you. Back to Willi 2nds or DP, bye bye.

I am sick of players from subbies, other comps ect. thinking they will come to the NWCA and dominate. Thomas is a classic example, good player but this year didn't perform in finals when it counted, the year before had a good finals series but didn't dominate I think you will find TL didn't rely on him to win finals. He is the best player in the comp but he doesn't dominate. he struggles at times just like anyone else. Personally I think the 2 from GP Shep & Markham dominate more than Thomas but it's hard to compare value of batsmen V bowlers
Thomas is no more valuable to TL than Shep & JM are to GP, Tripp/Barron to PV , Hackney to Syd .... ect.ect.

Carn' Campbellfield..............

hahahaahaha then why did i meet with your new coach peter ''beast'' berry and your president mr carton today........im sure your new coach will be filling you in on me and what i do........never said i would come to this comp and dominate when i cant even do that at willy.....end of the day your prez offerd me some good incentives i bet you would have seen the incentive sheet he offerd me double.......so again you are wrong........your new coach even offerd me the keeping job and $25 a catch and i dont even keep any more shows how hard up your club is.......and dont comment when you dont know all the facts and figures........about k/p s/h and t/l......

you say the best player in the comp is thomas but doesnt deliver in finals.......cant peform every week chump......back to back hangs on his resume which we'd all like to have......

any way see u sunday morning...........dont be a coward like all these other blokes come up and say hello.......@|if you dont say hello and i find out who u are expect a couple of short ones.......im not quick but ill dig em in at you........

end of the day im playing at willy where i am worthy and respected also an underfeated premiership coach an premiership player twice over.......which all you riff raff wouldnt know about.......true or not......sorry lakes boys......

oldman65;229637 said:
not too sure all i know is that he is definately bringing a few with him
where from im not sure.
also hear they picked up another young fast bowler from airport west
and maybe chingas brother noddy

go the mighty CCC

hahahahaha the blokes he will be bringing down wouldnt play in g/u thirds......

this bloke all talk no action.......got sacked from his last 2 coaching gigs......ask him about that........:confused:

and yes i know him very well played golf with him today and 1 of your new recruits the club will only go backwards......wait till you start losing a couple you will know the real ............''BEAST''

oldman65;229637 said:
not too sure all i know is that he is definately bringing a few with him
where from im not sure.
also hear they picked up another young fast bowler from airport west
and maybe chingas brother noddy

go the mighty CCC

this bloke all talk no action.......got sacked from his last 2 coaching gigs......ask him about that........:confused:

and yes i know him very well played golf with him today and 1 of your new recruits the club will only go backwards......wait till you start losing a couple you will know the real ............''BEAST''

Barney's Mate;229593 said:
This is a no-brainer - the highest paid player in the comp is definitely...... BARNEY!! :D

On another note, who is this mark brown bloke anyway? Too much talk about him. Mark, if ya not playing in our comp then go write on your own forum clown. And if you are playing in ours, then good on ya, and good luck, but stop keeping your cards close to your chest and be honest.

I AM PLAYING AT WILLIAMSTOWN............clear enough......@|

Barney's Mate;229593 said:
This is a no-brainer - the highest paid player in the comp is definitely...... BARNEY!! :D

On another note, who is this mark brown bloke anyway? Too much talk about him. Mark, if ya not playing in our comp then go write on your own forum clown. And if you are playing in ours, then good on ya, and good luck, but stop keeping your cards close to your chest and be honest.

I AM PLAYING AT WILLIAMSTOWN............clear enough......@|

weapons05/06;229705 said:

refer to bottom post.

refer to bottom post.

i also spoke to mr carton today,not long after he left you
whats the story with this new recruit and what this about beast being sacked from his last 2 jobs
you talking crap or what?

whats the story with this new recruit and what this about beast being sacked from his last 2 jobs

oldman65;229708 said:

anyway ill see you sunday i,ll be the old bloke see if you can pick me
hope you end up at my club this season and then look at bigger things next season

oldman65;229708 said:

anyway ill see you sunday i,ll be the old bloke see if you can pick me
hope you end up at my club this season and then look at bigger things next season

weapons05/06 after a couple of bundys and a quick chat to our prez the comment you made "how hard up you club is" is a load of crap
we at CCC are have never been hard up for players, we actually pride ourselves on not having to pay anyone.
you might want to look at our history(150years or so) and look at what we accomplished without any $ spent.
yes our last 10 years or so have been ordinary but we tend to hang in there as we play for our club and we play for each other because we are all mates and we back each other on the field and off
if you want to be a part of it then good if not stiff shit and we will all move on

Love
Hocko/gibbo/cowboy/nugget/macca/scotty/dicko/westy/ and all the rest of the players who have played for the mighty CCC over the past years

weapons05/06 after a couple of bundys and a quick chat to our prez the comment you made "how hard up you club is" is a load of crap
we at CCC are have never been hard up for players, we actually pride ourselves on not having to pay anyone.
you might want to look at our history(150years or so) and look at what we accomplished without any $ spent.
yes our last 10 years or so have been ordinary but we tend to hang in there as we play for our club and we play for each other because we are all mates and we back each other on the field and off
if you want to be a part of it then good if not stiff shit and we will all move on

Love
Hocko/gibbo/cowboy/nugget/macca/scotty/dicko/westy/ and all the rest of the players who have played for the mighty CCC over the past years

@|
oldman65;229728 said:

Love

not hard up as in $$$$ hard up for asking me to be wicket keeper........

let it be known..........some good coin down at c.c.c

but im not chasing that i want flags.........@|

@|
oldman65;229728 said:

Love

oldman65;229708 said:

yer mate just stirring the pot........beast(mudguts) i call him is a good bloke and a very good friend of mine and we hang sh1t on each other all the time..........so read nothing into it........@|

oldman65;229708 said:

yer mate just stirring the pot........beast(mudguts) i call him is a good bloke and a very good friend of mine and we hang sh1t on each other all the time..........so read nothing into it........@|

weapons05/06;229770 said:
@|

I remember reading a couple of posts about the comps biggest wankers - most people were saying Thomas or Lee, probably bcoz of their success. Mark, i dont even know you, you dont know me, and i'm not going to give that away, but it seems you are not even playing in this comp now yet you are still the biggest ************. I also hear you interviewed very, very poorly at TL. But good on you for giving it a crack.

Do you work? It seems like all you do is write on forums, and talk about yourself and how good you are with coaching a good bunch of kids. You need to take a chill-pill mate and take your hand of it. If one could marry themselves i'm sure you would already have proposed.

weapons05/06;229770 said:
@|

I remember reading a couple of posts about the comps biggest wankers - most people were saying Thomas or Lee, probably bcoz of their success. Mark, i dont even know you, you dont know me, and i'm not going to give that away, but it seems you are not even playing in this comp now yet you are still the biggest ************. I also hear you interviewed very, very poorly at TL. But good on you for giving it a crack.

Do you work? It seems like all you do is write on forums, and talk about yourself and how good you are with coaching a good bunch of kids. You need to take a chill-pill mate and take your hand of it. If one could marry themselves i'm sure you would already have proposed.

Barney's Mate;229801 said:

Agreed. Easily the biggest ************ on all of bigcricket.com

Barney's Mate;229801 said:

Agreed. Easily the biggest ************ on all of bigcricket.com

BPCC PULLING BIG NUMBERS AT TRAINING
Beavers are back in town.
Will make it back to the top 4 where we belong

BPCC PULLING BIG NUMBERS AT TRAINING
Beavers are back in town.
Will make it back to the top 4 where we belong

C'mon Weapons you are having a crack at someone for getting sacked from his last 2 coaching gigs and you hang your hat on the fact you coached KIDS!! Atleast he got a coaches job...is there a club left in the Western suburbs you haven't spoken to??? Or are all the clubs too smart and read what a tosser you are on this site and realise that you can only communicate with KIDS!! LOG OFF AND STAY OFF FOOL.......

C'mon Weapons you are having a crack at someone for getting sacked from his last 2 coaching gigs and you hang your hat on the fact you coached KIDS!! Atleast he got a coaches job...is there a club left in the Western suburbs you haven't spoken to??? Or are all the clubs too smart and read what a tosser you are on this site and realise that you can only communicate with KIDS!! LOG OFF AND STAY OFF FOOL.......

Lads that will be enough of the weapons talk from both sides. Lets keep the discussion about the season coming up.

Lads that will be enough of the weapons talk from both sides. Lets keep the discussion about the season coming up.

joe magoocheeoo;230139 said:

where were u saturday....?....just what i thought..........your a dill.........
there would be far more clubs in the west suburbs than 3 mate.......

all you have done on this site is talk about me.........no problems keep doing it cause it's putting you up in the biggest ************ catagory as well..........

and by the way coward look out for the willy 15a's this year..........

joe magoocheeoo;230139 said:

all you have done on this site is talk about me.........no problems keep doing it cause it's putting you up in the biggest ************ catagory as well..........

weapons05/06;230146 said:

Thanks mate that will be enough thanks.

weapons05/06;230146 said:

Thanks mate that will be enough thanks.

so guys.whats news this season any sides picked up any half decent players that are worth talking about or is everyone just going to hang it on each other!!!

so guys.whats news this season any sides picked up any half decent players that are worth talking about or is everyone just going to hang it on each other!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back