Northern Metropolitan Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_socialite

Northern Metropolitan Cricket Association 09/10

Well, seeing as our last seasons thread got so clogged up with bullshit posts that it got shut down, lets start anew here, and talk some cricket.

Re: Northern Metropolitan Cricket Association 09/10

the_socialite;348804 said:
Well, seeing as our last seasons thread got so clogged up with bullshit posts that it got shut down, lets start anew here, and talk some cricket.
good work. Lets look forward and not backwards

One post that has to be edited or removed and the thread gets binned, along with the offending member.

Think before you post as anything which is based on half-assed rumour, conjecture or pettiness will be removed. Anything that insults, abuses or causes offence to another individual or team will removed.

If you post something as fact then you'd better be able to back it up with evidence, otherwise the post and poster will be removed.

This thread is operating on a zero-tolerance basis and I have no problems in banning people regardless of the severity of the offence.

Once again, I will state that this is not an official NMCA thread and the views given are that of the individual, not of BigCricket nor the NMCA executive.

the_socialite;348804 said:

Bartos;348868 said:
good work. Lets look forward and not backwards

That being the case, what are peoples thoughts on the following burning issues in the Comp:

1- Who comes into 'A' grade for Rosebank?
2- What happens to the vacany in 'C' grade due to the merger, Does kingsbury come up to 'C' grade?

I was at local footy on the weekend & Spoke to a couple of senior rosebank nth brunswick players and i asked why they have left. All they said is Anderson. They reckon he is a one man jika committee. This is not rumour or innuendo. They are well known rosebank players. When I spoke to sos he said that they had no problems with any of clubs. THey just couldn put up with the crap anymore. And all they players wanted to leave the comp. Apparently Ric tried to call PK to inform him of what was happening and Pk didnt take the calls and still he or Bill haven't returned his calls. So if this is the case what is bills job? To keep clubs? Make up rules as he goes or what?
Is he the president of the comp or do we just pay for his mood swings. I quite enjoyed playing against sos , froggy and those guys coz you could have a few quite ones after the game with no dramas.
Cant wait for camrea to leave, we will win the next 10.:confused::confused:

Two posts in and we've already had someone deliberately ignore the warning given above. It's quite clear there's a few who can't handle this thread.

Closed until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back