Northern Metropolitan Cricket Association (Jika)

The Wizz

Northern Metropolitan Cricket Association (Jika)

The thread is reopened, any one who crosses the line will be out of here for good. Zero tolerance so if you wanna push the boundry be my guest..

There is alot of rumors going around so lets keep the thread clean and keep the talk about cricket, good luck boys and enjoy the thread and keep posting.

Re: Northern Metropolitan Cricket Association (Jika)

Yeah, keep the thread clean boys and it will stay.

There has been a few moves in Jika lately, like Rosebank leaving, speculation over Camrea.

Go ahead and discuss these issues but don't turn it into an argument centre.

Enjoy fellas!

Rosebank gone, Camrea possibly going, Baseballers losing a couple of key players. Not quite sure what direction the competition is heading in but no matter what side of the fence you sit on it is not a good refelction on the competition when clubs or players leave.
Have their been any changes at NMCA board level or is it the same crew?

Snake;351163 said:

Not too sure on that one Snake.

Snake;351163 said:
Rosebank gone, Camrea possibly going, Baseballers losing a couple of key players. Not quite sure what direction the competition is heading in but no matter what side of the fence you sit on it is not a good refelction on the competition when clubs or players leave.

Camrea to present case to DVCA presidents 29th June.Strong tip to be in Money Shield this upcoming season.

cold case;351168 said:
Camrea to present case to DVCA presidents 29th June.Strong tip to be in Money Shield this upcoming season.

Im all for Camrea joining the DVCA this season, but cant see it happening. Can any one shed some light on why clubs are wanting to leave?? With Rosebank now Camrea wanting out somethings going on...Is it the way the comp is run? Is it the standard of cricket played? If Camrea do get into the DVCA will they lose any player? What do the Camrea players want?

Sorry for all the quistions just looking for some answers, I think we all are.

The Wizz;351170 said:
Im all for Camrea joining the DVCA this season, but cant see it happening. Can any one shed some light on why clubs are wanting to leave?? With Rosebank now Camrea wanting out somethings going on...Is it the way the comp is run? Is it the standard of cricket played? If Camrea do get into the DVCA will they lose any player? What do the Camrea players want?

Sorry for all the quistions just looking for some answers, I think we all are.

Yeah, we don't know all the answers.

I'd say it is something to do with the way the comp is run, the standard, and Rosebank leaving.

Without Rosebank, Camrea would have dominated and they know that, which would leave the competition in more disarray than it already is.

As I'm only a kid, I don't really know.

have heard its this coming monday camrea front up to dvca.....and i think most clubs r happy with having a bye in money shield and making them wait 12 months!!
on another note...has any1 heard whats happening with who will b filling rosebanks spot in A grade? do socials stay up or cobras go up with lalor?

silly mid-on;351195 said:
have heard its this coming monday camrea front up to dvca.....and i think most clubs r happy with having a bye in money shield and making them wait 12 months!!
on another note...has any1 heard whats happening with who will b filling rosebanks spot in A grade? do socials stay up or cobras go up with lalor?

Camrea have met the DVCA and the DVCA executive are happy for Camrea to take it to the Presidents.

cold case;351199 said:
Camrea have met the DVCA and the DVCA executive are happy for Camrea to take it to the Presidents.

So the DVCA executive has given the green light to Camrea to enter Money Shield and now it is up to the Presidents of DVCA clubs to endorse the move?

Snake;351208 said:
So the DVCA executive has given the green light to Camrea to enter Money Shield and now it is up to the Presidents of DVCA clubs to endorse the move?

In a nut shell yes.

Not good news for Jika.

I would imagine Cobras or Rivergum would take Rosebanks spot.

If Camrea leave then I would imagine both would go up.

Camrea can go in my opinion. They reckon they are bigger than the comp and have suffered from seige mentality for years.
The comp will become a whole lot more competitive with out them and Rosebank.
It is however, a very big signal to the Board to start listening to what the clubs want.

Hey guys just wondering whether Cobras go up or Socials stay up i think if Camrea leave both will happen but i think if only Rosebank go Socials should stay up.

And with the two big powerhouses gone I think the comp would be much more competitive who do people think will be the front runners of the comp?

Keon Park will be the team to beat. I would not be suprised if their dominance will be similar to what Rosebank's and Camrea's dominance was over the competition for the last decade. The challenge now is to all those teams in Jika Shield to improve their playing lists otherwise Keon Park will dominate.

Does anyone know whether the ex Socials boys at Rosebank are staying?

Snake;351335 said:
Keon Park will be the team to beat. I would not be suprised if their dominance will be similar to what Rosebank's and Camrea's dominance was over the competition for the last decade. The challenge now is to all those teams in Jika Shield to improve their playing lists otherwise Keon Park will dominate.

Does anyone know whether the ex Socials boys at Rosebank are staying?
big moves around the traps sticca gone lancaster coaching macleod and the big one jesensek

crusty;351393 said:
big moves around the traps sticca gone lancaster coaching macleod and the big one jesensek

I hear around the traps that he is going to n.socials.

Fairfield looking for Captain Coach for upcoming year. Also looking at trying to get juniors going this year. Feel free to go to the fairfield website for contact details.. Senior players welcome...

Back