OD Round 4 : Nairobi Nuggets vs Madrid Magic

Kshitiz

OD Round 4 : Nairobi Nuggets vs Madrid Magic

nnuy3.jpg
vs
mmum2om4.jpg

Its Round 4, the Magic step onto their flight to Nairobi, hoping it doesn't get lost like the Air France plane, and offering their condolences to the families involved in that tragedy. Can the Magic outplay the Nuggets here?

Battle To Watch
Ljp86 vs The Wizz
The Clash of the titans. Be sure to put your money in!

Nuggets to select the pitch by 07:30 GMT, Monday
Teams to be in by 07:30 GMT, Tuesday

Re: OD Round 4 : Nairobi Nuggets vs Madrid Magic

Carn Magic! Mousey to dominate the ODers, like usual.

i was thinking couldnt you make the bets so thaat if you bet money on the team with more chance of winning you actaully gt money rather than losing if they win?like 1.05 on us cause its kinda unfair to bet on something that wins and yet to lose money.

Edge;351734 said:
i was thinking couldnt you make the bets so thaat if you bet money on the team with more chance of winning you actaully gt money rather than losing if they win?like 1.05 on us cause its kinda unfair to bet on something that wins and yet to lose money.
When you put, say 10k on odds of 0.9, and you win, you get 10k * 0.9 = 9k PLUS your original money back, which means 19k. We're not thugs! :p

hm i know nothing about betting.I thought 1=100% return and anything high is what is added extra.

My bad.

hehe 11.5k vs 466 lol.

not many nuggets supporters ;)

boncer34;351755 said:
Thought these spuds would've been thrown outta the league by now.

Your probably going to wish we were after we smash your poor excuse of a team:p

Normal Pitch. Team to be named tomorrow.

Ljp86;351762 said:
Normal Pitch. Team to be named tomorrow.
What? Oh come on, give us poor batters a chance to properly humiliate these hacks

BTW I must argue with the odds, surely we should be at about 10-1 against the Magic (I need the money, give us better odds!)

eddiesmith;351764 said:
What? Oh come on, give us poor batters a chance to properly humiliate these hacks

BTW I must argue with the odds, surely we should be at about 10-1 against the Magic (I need the money, give us better odds!)

If you haven't noticed, none of our bowlers are averaging below 50. :p

Ljp86;351767 said:
If you haven't noticed, none of our bowlers are averaging below 50. :p
But even a minefield wont help our crap bowling attack, may as well just back the batsmen to win a shootout :D

eddiesmith;351772 said:
But even a minefield wont help our crap bowling attack, may as well just back the batsmen to win a shootout :D

pft like thats going to happen :p

MADRID MAGIC XI

DY13
S2F+
Quinzate1
Breeno*
Kshitiz
DBT
Friezy69
Mousey
The Wizz
Diablo14
Tristo

Mixing it up this week. S2F gets a run at the top of the order, Edge is rested while he gets over his virus. Quinz heads to 3 to stablise while Breeno shuffles down to his familiar 4 and Kshitiz to 5 to hit some middle order boundaries. DBT at 6 should give us a Bevan like finish and 7-11 won't need to bat. The strong bowling line up should work well with the two spinners reducing the runs in the middle overs.

Magic by 38 runs.

Back