Oz/Kiwi Sport

That's a shame Craig, reckon Philippe would be a really good red ball cricketer, from what I've seen of him he looks to have all the shots & is very calm under pressure.
It's basically the huge amounts of money that suck all the top overseas players into playing in the IPL, all they can see are the $$$$$$$ otherwise they wouldn't bother competing in it.

Yes he is a talent. He first impressed me a coupla years ago in a Pom red ball tour match. The way he played the late swinging ball was something else.
Yes mate the big $$$$$$$s will always lure and the BCCI knows it.

The first AB/Bangla One Dayer starts in a few hours.

Last edited:
Banglas have looked good at times, but are really struggling with the bounce... they've got to learn very quickly to play off the back foot much more on this tour.

BC I meant to type not AB.. dummy me.

Pete your selectors are as brain dead as ours.. Santner.. no Sodhi?

BCs 'll gets these runs in 20 overs

Last edited:
Yeah, all selectors tend to be so bloody conservative Craig... agree mate would've selected Sodhi instead, also Matt Henry is a very average pace bowler, amazed he's even in the squad.

Craig, did you see Jamieson's low catch off his own bowling... it was clearly out, yet the moronic officials wouldn't give it 😠

Craig, did you see Jamieson's low catch off his own bowling... it was clearly out, yet the moronic officials wouldn't give it 😠
Didn't watch match Pete. Latham got your blokes home with help from the Wellingtonian Conway.

Welcome Joshua... that was a huge improvement by the Banglas in the 2nd one, they also had a big chance of winning the match, but their fielding let them down big time, so we definitely can't take them for granted in the last ODI in Wgtn.

Yeah, with us scoring over 300 they were always going to struggle Craig, Conway continued his great form scoring 126... was really impressed with the Bangla batsman Mahmud Ullah who scored a very good 76 not out.

We play our 1st 20/20 tomorrow in Hamilton in the North Island at Noon your time mate.

Last edited:
May tune it to that Pete. Prefer the 20 over stuff to the other.

Bloody insomnia again overnite. Fell asleep watching a movie yet when I actually laid down was unable to sleep. gggrrr. feel crap today. My footy team won yesterday so that was something.

Hear about Jarrod Hayne's conviction on sexual assault. Why take it when he must've had hot and cold women on tap.
Our girls are playing across the ditch this evening your time. Mate tell me why our sheilas do not play Test cricket. We and the Poms do.
Conway must play. Play Taylor.. make it his swan song.

I heard a bit about Haynes... our sheilas are useless mate, other than 3 or 4 players the rest of them are rubbish, the poms recently thrashed them here in ODI's & 20/20's & no doubt your sheilas will give them another hammering too.
Yeah, Conway got to play, our selectors are very conservative, so you're probably right Craig they'll make it his swan song, unfortunately for Henry Nicholl's he'll have to be one to be dropped.

There is a keen rivalry between our two cricket sides. Perry is back for us. still it will be closer than you think Pete. The teams if interested.
Not being telecast or even live streamed. Slack.

Last edited:
Thanks for the teams mate :thumbsu: ...you were right it was closer than what I thought it was going to be, we were actually in a very good position getting early wickets, unfortunately didn't keep the pressure on though, well deserved win to your sheilas Craig.

Back