Pakistan Vs Australia - Uae

Rodney Hogg was on radio saying this was Australia's worst loss since the war! lol

Personally I'm not sure. Of all I know of, it'd be a tie between the 2010 Ashes test at the MCG, and against SA in 2011 at Cape Town :oops:

Lol, number 3 is suppose to be the best batsmen in the team.
In Australia atm we put all the rookies there because everyone is too scared to move up the order :D
Didn't O'Keefe get more wickets than Lyon?

I do rate Nathan Lyon much higher though.

I missed the all the 1st Test so I don't know how they bowled but both obviously struggled with bad figures.

Aaron Finch was on radio this morning. He was asked what it's like a game with no one there, like they're playing atm. He said it was no big deal "We've all grown up playing with no one there. Or in my case, maybe a cow watching" lol

That's a tough call. The pitches in UAE would make a lot of bowlers look military medium. He was bowling in the low 140's when I was watching in the last test match.
Yeah I don't really trust speed guns, he's he's definitely lost some heat in his bowling and I swear it started about when he went to a vegan diet. Speed and banging it in isn't everything but Sids doesn't really have many other strings to his bowling so he kind of relies on it. I like him though and really hope he can somehow get back to his best.

Given that we suck severe cock, lets assume we lose this test. It'll be dubbed one of our worst test series' in years, then we'll come home, beat up India and all will be forgotten, until the Ashes roll around.

Haddin's done his shoulder and so Warner is behind the stumps..

Tough morning for him after earler dropping a catch at gully that he should have taken.

Back