Phil Crea - a lifetime in cricket

mas cambios

I am sick to the back teeth of seeing posts which concentrate on Mr Crea. From now on, all posts referencing said legend go in here (any that are posted elsewhere will be moved).

Just so you know, this is not an invite to a free for all. Break the site rules (which conveniently can be found at - http://www.bigcricket.com/forum/misc.php?do=showrules) and it will be a straight red and ban. No ifs, no buts.

Re: North A and B 09/10

parkcricketer;392309 said:
Leave it on the field??????
Your not talking about the same bloke who sooked up on here about his seconds being called cheats are ya????

i did realise senior players or supporters played last week end against our seconds , the kid is 16 ,but full credit to the kid he had the last laugh playing in a granny

phil crea;392310 said:
i did realise senior players or supporters played last week end against our seconds , the kid is 16 ,but full credit to the kid he had the last laugh playing in a granny

Full credit to the kid indeed - but I wasn't talking about him in my post!!!
I didn't actually see much of the game at all but from the bit I did see it looked like he gave as good as he got! Guessing the apple doesnt fall far from the tree -feel free to take that anyway you wish!!!!
Before you go blaming the SA boys mate - just a quick note - I am not one of them!
Anyways back on to the cricket.
WC need early wickets to win and if their 2 quicks cant deliver them they will get belted.
AP to beat Jacana and in Nth division I expect the Greenvale big 3 of Innes MacDonald and Courts to make to many for Doutta to haul in.
Give it a couple of weeks and we'll see if I know anything about the game at all!!

parkcricketer;392314 said:
Full credit to the kid indeed - but I wasn't talking about him in my post!!!
I didn't actually see much of the game at all but from the bit I did see it looked like he gave as good as he got! Guessing the apple doesnt fall far from the tree -feel free to take that anyway you wish!!!!
Before you go blaming the SA boys mate - just a quick note - I am not one of them!
Anyways back on to the cricket.
WC need early wickets to win and if their 2 quicks cant deliver them they will get belted.
AP to beat Jacana and in Nth division I expect the Greenvale big 3 of Innes MacDonald and Courts to make to many for Doutta to haul in.
Give it a couple of weeks and we'll see if I know anything about the game at all!!

yes stats dont lie , our batters havent clicked , but that counts for nothing ,as long asit clicks this game thats where it counts ,good sides only win grand finals

phil crea;392318 said:
yes stats dont lie , our batters havent clicked , but that counts for nothing ,as long asit clicks this game thats where it counts ,good sides only win grand finals

Mate if you want to talk about rubbish from supporters how bout one of your supporters, possibly player, when St.Albans were fielding calling one of the blokes a gorilla, to be procise the first slip when they were claiming a catch and appealing, bit of a racial attack considering his dark skin tone. Also keep up the contradictions thought a couple pages back you said it will be your last post for the year. Just cant help that big mouth of yours. Hope for everyones sake it doesn't rain cause I'm sure there is many people that can't wait to see the anguish and dissapointment in your eyes when MV beats you.

Over_Throw_for_4;392328 said:
Mate if you want to talk about rubbish from supporters how bout one of your supporters, possibly player, when St.Albans were fielding calling one of the blokes a gorilla, to be procise the first slip when they were claiming a catch and appealing, bit of a racial attack considering his dark skin tone. Also keep up the contradictions thought a couple pages back you said it will be your last post for the year. Just cant help that big mouth of yours. Hope for everyones sake it doesn't rain cause I'm sure there is many people that can't wait to see the anguish and dissapointment in your eyes when MV beats you.

dont be silly wont happen ,

phil crea;392330 said:

see that just answers all my questions wen you get stuck in a corner or wen someone writes to much in reply to one of your comments you just whip out your one liners.

bring your A game cause come this weekened it will either make or break you. im just glad I wont have to play you again next season in disregard to the few good blokes at W/C which is very little.

Over_Throw_for_4;392333 said:
see that just answers all my questions wen you get stuck in a corner or wen someone writes to much in reply to one of your comments you just whip out your one liners.

bring your A game cause come this weekened it will either make or break you. im just glad I wont have to play you again next season in disregard to the few good blokes at W/C which is very little.

same here i want to play some serious cricket

phil crea;392335 said:
same here i want to play some serious cricket

To level you take some games mate im sure you will get the same remarks and portrayal that you got this season. and if you knew what was better for you and your side especially as coach, stay of this site and stop giving people even more reasons to hang shit on you. your a shit bloke on the field and around cricket. keep away from it and im sure you might make a few more friends.

phil crea;392342 said:
IntoThe Wind;392336 said:
too bad u didnt want to play serious cricket last saturday, hey phil![/our farmers are happy it rained we are in a drought ,

Mate that brain of yours in a drought. You mean your farming skills got a workout, when decided to water the garden. Good to see your blokes are happy to just walk through to grand finals. like i said your a shit bloke.

phil crea;392330 said:

If your referring to the rain causing disappointment your correct for the first time Phil. Won't rain Phil because it's not at your home ground & you won't be able to hide this time...Are u sleeping a bit easier mate knowing Dunn & McCammond didn't get to have a crack at you? U can be honest Phil people might actually believe u this time...

phil crea;392350 said:
yeah a bit dissapointed we didnt play last week , but every club knows if u finish in the top 2 , u go through if it rains , so we as a club made sure we finished in the top 2

Every club does know that especially you phil when opportunity for an easy grand final game comes along you take every opportunity to not get starts either it be during the year in a 2 day game against st albans so you soak the pitch and lose the next week anyway, or learning this time to just do enough to not get a start. your antics will not go far up a grade mate, you will be like a lost puppy finding shelter to get out of the rain. how much do you charge to water gardens, $10 maybe $15 an hour or is it higher rates for early starts say 1:00am give or take a few minutes? . P.s hope you lose.

phil crea;392355 said:
u can only play the teams the leaugue give us ,its amasing we are the only washed out game and now we decide who we play , get over it boys we are in a granny and thats all that matters to our club

"Now we decide who we play" - can you elaborate on that statement for us Phil. I guess the "rain" decided who you'll play if it in fact did "rain" which i'm sure it did because that would be a pretty ordinary effort & would label the club in a very bad way if it didn't. Win or lose @ least Nth A will be better off.

phil crea;392364 said:
i am glad it will be a good pitch , but i am sure our 2 quicks can bowl on concrete and still scare batsmen

Mate your looking like more and more of an idiot every post you make, glad your not my coach.

serious question for you phil, bullshit aside. Next season have you been looking for a few good bats? also have you bowlers signed on also? you have talked about you signing for so/so years, pretty sure the club is more relying upon your 2 quicks. Enlighten me please as from old posts you plan 12 months ahead.

Over_Throw_for_4;392366 said:
serious question for you phil, bullshit aside. Next season have you been looking for a few good bats? also have you bowlers signed on also? Enlighten me please as from old posts you plan 12 months ahead.
i am glad finally some cricket talk , we have picked up 2 bats from bendigo where cluts is from picked up a bowler who as played senior cricket and a bloke who is playing in a grand final in our comp ,but most important thing is we wont lose anyone next year

phil crea;392368 said:
i am glad finally some cricket talk , we have picked up 2 bats from bendigo where cluts is from picked up a bowler who as played senior cricket and a bloke who is playing in a grand final in our comp ,but most important thing is we wont lose anyone next year

could that player possibly be from from MV. you are guna need the most help you can to fix up your batting the only thing that can lose it for you on the day is your batting, bowl crap and get hit around sad to say MV will be in control. Now be honest with it, were you at all affraid to play St Albans? now to redeem yourself please just answer this with pure honesty if you are a coach you will.

Back