Players to watch / step up for 09/10

Re: Players to watch / step up for 09/10

I Bowl Meat Pies;354915 said:
Played 3s due to work commitments im pretty sure.. he played against us in the 3s and didnt do alot

Was pretty sharp a couple years ago...coming off a run up which started close to the fence...woulda thought he'd go alright on the carpet

fineleg2fineleg;354914 said:
Why isn't Jai going to play at SBCC this year. Has he been in hospital with leather poisoning from footy?

Haha have u seen him play? Your wife is tougher than him.
Nah i think its just same reasons as last year. No ticker. haha

Second XI At Best;354917 said:
Haha have u seen him play? Your wife is tougher than him.
Nah i think its just same reasons as last year. No ticker. haha

well with the new bar and the new coffee machine we will need some young looking bloke to serve up all the WAG's some nice coffee and scones !!

Second XI At Best;354916 said:
Was pretty sharp a couple years ago...coming off a run up which started close to the fence...woulda thought he'd go alright on the carpet
he's the kinda bloke that would think hes too good for the carpet.. and doesnt try as hard as he could.. didnt have much affect on the game.. altho the 2nd week was a washout they bowled the first week and he didnt destroy us at all

supersaintjohnny;354867 said:
Yep, sure he will. All with the guidance of the other crafty pace bowler Gump:rolleyes:

plenty of other experienced bowlers around the club to guide Ash in the right direction.

The Couta;355922 said:
plenty of other experienced bowlers around the club to guide Ash in the right direction.

Agreed
icon14.gif

The Couta;354846 said:
young Ash Mcdonald will be one to watch this year bowls handy right arm pace and has be playing first grade cricket at Queenscliff for a few years now and will really step up this year

Ash Mcdonald is overrated... bowls very medium gentle outswingers

Ben Ricardo - Collendina - To make lots of runs

Christian Robertson - Anglesea - If he 'trys' will dominate comp

Craig Biddiscombe - Barwon Heads - If anyone saw what he did in the Semi Final last year, says it all

Scott Lindsay - Ocean Grove - Just class

Jake Basterfield - Portarlington - Capable of big bags of wickets

Ryan Mills - NDCC - Had 1-2 years in the 1s now, should take the next step.

Threepeat;358027 said:
Ben Ricardo - Collendina - To make lots of runs

Christian Robertson - Anglesea - If he 'trys' will dominate comp

Craig Biddiscombe - Barwon Heads - If anyone saw what he did in the Semi Final last year, says it all

Scott Lindsay - Ocean Grove - Just class

Jake Basterfield - Portarlington - Capable of big bags of wickets

Ryan Mills - NDCC - Had 1-2 years in the 1s now, should take the next step.

Scott Lindsay is not Scott Lindsay from City, or are you thinking of a brother ?

gca_ipl;358054 said:
Scott Lindsay is not Scott Lindsay from City, or are you thinking of a brother ?

Im just going by what ive heard, but maybe its not him? i heard he agreed to go to grove... doesnt he live around there?

Threepeat;358055 said:
Im just going by what ive heard, but maybe its not him? i heard he agreed to go to grove... doesnt he live around there?

I think he has always lived around there. Maybe it was his brother Justin ?? I am sure Scott is still cemented in at City and would be surprised if he had already decided to go back to Ocean Grove and play. If he did, it would be a huge loss for City and a big gain for Ocean Grove.

gca_ipl;358060 said:
I think he has always lived around there. Maybe it was his brother Justin ?? I am sure Scott is still cemented in at City and would be surprised if he had already decided to go back to Ocean Grove and play. If he did, it would be a huge loss for City and a big gain for Ocean Grove.

Nah, checked the City website and has his name all over it. It must be Justin.

Threepeat;358055 said:

Wouldn't be Scott he's coaching City, maybe Justin?

Threepeat;358055 said:

scott is only coaching o/grove on a monday night, he is still committed to playing with city, and that is fact.

crktluva;358109 said:
scott is only coaching o/grove on a monday night, he is still committed to playing with city, and that is fact.

What a joke, who'd wanna train on a Monday night???:eek:

Back