Retirements/club Changes 2013/14

haha no one tells me sh1t around the club for this exact reason, im not in the inner sanctum :D i had a feeling he might owe us because he hardly played last year.
However latest ive heard that he is not even playing at lower.

haha no one tells me sh1t around the club for this exact reason, im not in the inner sanctum :D i had a feeling he might owe us because he hardly played last year.
However latest ive heard that he is not even playing at lower.

But if your not in the inner sanctum how would you know where his playing? Or are you just throwing random lines out there and see what you can learn??

We will take Sammy out of this occasion because I dont believe it applies to him.

Firstly any club who pays a significant amount up front to players is very "brave". I'd hope my club doesnt do that. Secondly, you'd hope all players who get paid aren't at their clubs on a buyer beware type of commitment. Finally, way too much coin floats around local cricket.

Wouldn't it be a buy beware situation I can understand if the bloke just didn't play but if his wife had a baby I'm sure most people would understand where his responsibility would lie. I'm not sure what sort of contract local cricket are dealing with but I'm pretty sure it would be hard to make declining clearances stick. This only if he recived payment up front if he was paid at the end after only 3 or 4 games more fool you!!

Whether it is true or not, posting that a bloke skipped out on a club whilst owing them money for "kicks" is very very stupid.

Just stirring the pot a bit.
If i knew anything about player contracts why would i post it on the big cricket forums for the whole league to judge. Surely you're not that ignorant?

I think you should probably have some proof when posting on a public forum that someone did the dirty on their club financially. That is a little different than having an opinion on whether Mitch Johnson will be a good skipper at Plenty CC, whether DCCC will go back to back and whether GCC will finally get over the final hurdle...

Surely you're not so ignorant to not see the difference?

Posting my own thoughts is stupid haha, might as well get rid of this whole forum in general.

Maybe need to review the thought process when your using people's names Specially when it's a slap at the person character.

I did write about what a great guy sammy is in a later post. Was definitely not having a crack at his character.

I think you should probably have some proof when posting on a public forum that someone did the dirty on their club financially.That is a little than having an opinion on whether Mitch Johnson will be a good skipper at Plenty CC, whether DCCC will go back to back and whether GCC will finally get over the final hurdle...

Surely you're not so ignorant to not see the difference?

I can see the difference. Point taken. However look at it like this Caroline Wilson comes up with a new unsubstantiated rumour every week and she is apparently a "respected journalist". If i took all the crap i read on this forum as bible, the DVCA would be a very twisted broken competition.

And please GCC clearly enjoy being bridesmaids

I did write about what a great guy sammy is in a later post. Was definitely not having a crack at his character.

I can see the difference. Point taken. However look at it like this Caroline Wilson comes up with a new unsubstantiated rumour every week and she is apparently a "respected journalist". If i took all the crap i read on this forum as bible, the DVCA would be a very twisted broken competition.

So not only will you slap a guy you then pat him on the back as we'll. are you a member of the Labour Party??

Montmorency has picked up an opening batsmen as Jack Taylor has returned from Fitz/Doncaster.

With Monty picking up Potter, Scanlan and getting Jack Taylor back they have improved there list. I think they'll make finals again this year.

The other major beneficiary from the Lower fallout is BU. Picking up Gunn, Barnett as well as Curtin really strengthens up their batting (Barnett coming in late on a Saturday afternoon up at the Concorde will do some damage). Throw in http://www.espncricinfo.com/Australia/content/player/272257.html and they should be the big movers. Enough money being spent up there this year to build some new clubrooms and a couple of grandstands.

Back