Retirements/club Changes 2013/14

Hope he didnt make them do those sprints after stumps! There is disciplines and there is the ridiculous. I agree 9/2 fields dont work. Bowlers dont have the patience. I dont know a club in the dvca who would like those implementations. In saying that sounds like the lower boys wouldnt like being told to tie their shoe laces. Hey binga, can you re tell your ins and outs from a few messages ago from le, new and any others you know of?

9-2 field, I don't think I have ever seen one of them! And so you bat only 70 overs, whats that 10 sprints. I don't know what club you play for but at my club we do a heap more running than that. Sounds like Dick has pretty much covered the loses with the recruits that have come in.

Ha. My mistake, I meant 7-2. But you get my idea.

Hope he didnt make them do those sprints after stumps! There is disciplines and there is the ridiculous. I agree 9/2 fields dont work. Bowlers dont have the patience. I dont know a club in the dvca who would like those implementations. In saying that sounds like the lower boys wouldnt like being told to tie their shoe laces. Hey binga, can you re tell your ins and outs from a few messages ago from le, new and any others you know of?

Steven, that is the second time you have asked Binglee to repeat the previous post. Why? Because it is about Ray Kelsey. We all know that you had a falling out because you wanted to go play at NEW last year and they laughed at you. Now you're trying to suss out where he is going again so you can slag him off, but you can't understand what was written.

I'll make it easier for you. Kelsey is going to Camrea this year. Yes, probably on reasonably good money, and yes he is a better bloke than you. What competition/club are you going to pollute this year?

Not sure a club can go forward if a small part of playing group is calling the shots And not willing to work hard enough to get to the next level. I think dick emery has the runs on the board to at least be shown more respect then he was.

K
Steven, that is the second time you have asked Binglee to repeat the previous post. Why? Because it is about Ray Kelsey. We all know that you had a falling out because you wanted to go play at NEW last year and they laughed at you. Now you're trying to suss out where he is going again so you can slag him off, but you can't understand what was written.

I'll make it easier for you. Kelsey is going to Camrea this year. Yes, probably on reasonably good money, and yes he is a better bloke than you. What competition/club are you going to pollute this year?
Kelsey to camera wouldn't think so!!!

No MSW put up the in`s at LP and as I read it, it goes Mitchell Smith Camera, Ray Kelsey NEW, Trent Rapp LE and Brent Zarafa to all be playing at LP. I heard of a few others but can`t confirm them as people talk a lot of crap this time of year.

Where do people think Dick Emery sits in this Lower Plenty walkout? I have heard he came in, told them how it was and clearly it's easy to see the names who didn't like what they were told. I also heard that more than a few players didn't like certain team rules and game plans in place. For example, forcing bowlers to bowl wide of off stump with 9-2 fields. And penalizing the team with sprints for every over short of 80 overs they couldn't bat. Sounds a bit old fashioned to me, either way, big call by the committee to back their coach over most of their senior team.
Sound`s like you might be a old Monty boy five80 from the days when Dick whipped you guy`s into shape and on to premiership glory. Just having a look at the Python`s last year I reckon you might need someone like Dick again, the ever increasing girth`s down there are getting out of control ie: Bagga, Whale, Troy, Chickenman and Wardy etc. Maybe a Jenny Craig sponsorship might help!

Sound`s like you might be a old Monty boy five80 from the days when Dick whipped you guy`s into shape and on to premiership glory. Just having a look at the Python`s last year I reckon you might need someone like Dick again, the ever increasing girth`s down there are getting out of control ie: Bagga, Whale, Troy, Chickenman and Wardy etc. Maybe a Jenny Craig sponsorship might help!

Not exactly. But for the record, I would probably back Dick over those guys too. You can't let the tail wag the dog.

No MSW put up the in`s at LP and as I read it, it goes Mitchell Smith Camera, Ray Kelsey NEW, Trent Rapp LE and Brent Zarafa to all be playing at LP. I heard of a few others but can`t confirm them as people talk a lot of crap this time of year.
Yes Kelsey is at Lower. Also got a young pom coming over

Are bingalee and leftisbest the same person? Quite interesting that two blokes using this forum would both be posting from overseas (based on the apostrophe on their keyboards)!

Agree with five80, if a list of agitators have continually had issues with the coach(es), they've got to go. Might feel like its setting LP back, but to be honest they couldn't get the job done with that list of players a few years ago and its probably time to rebuild.

7/2 fields don't work often, but when they do you end up in the mix for a flag.

Firstly, I wasn't there when Dicky was the coach of the club, however he did assist me in a few ways when I was in the role. So I probably have a bit of bias towards him. That said, I have never heard a single bad word about the way the club was managed by Dicky, I think the appropriate way to describe him would be as an admired former coach.

Opener2 being from LE, how does the club view the time Dick spent at your club.

I really didnt understand what you were on about till a colleague of mine from my barclay shield club informed me some pest thinks im someone else. You got your info wrong pal but then again so do most people on here. Stan A told me snowy retired about 3 months ago. Reading your posts seems you have more than a personal interest in the man. I thought he was the maxy walker.. Who cares about irrelevant things anyway. Lets hear about your club mouse, squeak squeak!

Yea yea we know its you snowman, how many clubs have told you to p1ss off when you make the call??? Not much love for the snowman in the valley. I wonder why!!!

Back