Retirements/club Changes 2013/14

Not much been said about Heidelberg. Could they rise up the ladder along with BU? Have picked up a couple of recruits including the Sri Lankan from a couple year ago whom has been lured back on a lucrative deal. Banyule may well be relegated this season. Stars to bounce back into the top four.

Fairairdunkum you 2 (pasta and off stump) need to get a room or in a phone box and sort your sh1t out! You are both wasting valuable space on here.. did i read someone say barnett be a gun recruit for bu? Id like to see his stats for last 2 years. He no gun recruit for mine
Maybe need to review the thought process when your using people's names Specially when it's a slap at the person character.

Fairairdunkum you 2 (pasta and off stump) need to get a room or in a phone box and sort your sh1t out! You are both wasting valuable space on here.. did i read someone say barnett be a gun recruit for bu? Id like to see his stats for last 2 years. He no gun recruit for mine

Not "gun barnett". But (Conlan) Gunn, Barnett. Will still be a handy pick up

With Monty picking up Potter, Scanlan and getting Jack Taylor back they have improved there list. I think they'll make finals again this year.

The other major beneficiary from the Lower fallout is BU. Picking up Gunn, Barnett as well as Curtin really strengthens up their batting (Barnett coming in late on a Saturday afternoon up at the Concorde will do some damage). Throw in http://www.espncricinfo.com/Australia/content/player/272257.html and they should be the big movers. Enough money being spent up there this year to build some new clubrooms and a couple of grandstands.
Shortnwide have you had a look at Potters stats, doubt he will add anything but trouble down there and Scanlon`s stats don`t set the world on fire especially his bowling! Young Jack is a quality pick up though but back on the synthetic could take a little while to adjust.

heard this little beauty from the local footy on the weekend....a recent capt/coach of a money shield club is heading back to his old barclay club, something to do with a punters club and more than a few grand thats gone missing..

Not much been said about Heidelberg. Could they rise up the ladder along with BU? Have picked up a couple of recruits including the Sri Lankan from a couple year ago whom has been lured back on a lucrative deal. Banyule may well be relegated this season. Stars to bounce back into the top four.
Getting Lasith back is a huge plus for the bergs. I think he won the comp medal and tonned up in the GF if I remember. Lasith and Pete Cashen back from Fitz will be a bonus this season for them. Are they losing Biscontin to Northcote?

Beau Lemin back at Morang after a stint at Northcote. Good young quality bowler. Bowls good heat as well.

Haven't heard anything good from Beau.
Heard some rumours about Northcote telling him to go back to the local comp and work on some of his game due to not being up to the district level.

Haven't heard anything good from Beau.
Heard some rumours about Northcote telling him to go back to the local comp and work on some of his game due to not being up to the district level.
Thats right bighitter you said it" rumours". Completely untrue. Wasn't if beau was struggling to get a game. Played mainly 3rd's all year.

Thats right bighitter you said it" rumours". Completely untrue. Wasn't if beau was struggling to get a game. Played mainly 3rd's all year.

You sure he wasn't playing 3rd XI cricket because of his age? A lot of young and up and coming cricketers at district clubs play in the 3rd XI because the 4th XI is garbage at that level. Really no point in playing anything under the 2nd XI at district level because the turf wickets in the 3rd & 4th XI are generally uncovered pitches, so they're very unpredictable.....

Even the unliked/unrespected Big Red could play higher than 3rds at district level. If you are playing that level, you may as well go back to local cricket, travel less and put a few dimes in the sky rocket.

Speaking of Wellington. Is he not liked everywhere in the comp? Or does he have his head surgical sewn up Pigs ar$e that he must go where ever he goes. Simon is a great guy, but if he came with that red rash, i wouldn't want him.

Sending much love to the lower eltham scum xx

Back