Retirements/club Changes 2013/14

Careful casting aspersions over people. There's a couple of ex Barclay players who captain coached last year. Butera, Wood spring to mind. Have not heard anything about either of them leaving their clubs though.

no names were mentioned to me and i dont know the bloke involved, but i do know someone who was involved in the punters club, they are not happy jan

no names were mentioned to me and i dont know the bloke involved, but i do know someone who was involved in the punters club, they are not happy jan

I have heard the rumour too,some months ago, but felt it is a pretty dangerous topic to discuss. Everyone should be careful with accusations of what appears to be rumours of thefts.

I have heard the rumour too,some months ago, but felt it is a pretty dangerous topic to discuss. Everyone should be careful with accusations of what appears to be rumours of thefts.

What a croc!! "No names were involved, and I don't know who". So why speak?? and from behind the cloak of anonimoty!! Coward.

DO NOT allow such filth to be written on these forums. Utter crap.

Get back to the cricket.

What a croc!! "No names were involved, and I don't know who". So why speak?? and from behind the cloak of anonimoty!! Coward.

DO NOT allow such filth to be written on these forums. Utter crap.

Get back to the cricket.

I am guessing you quoted the wrong post?

But I agree, lets move on. It is a very dangerous topic to discuss to possible smear someones name through the mud, when it may not be true. So lets stick to cricket.

Beau Lemin back at Morang after a stint at Northcote. Good young quality bowler. Bowls good heat as well.
Playing 3rds at Northcote over the last few years is nothing to brag about, they are a rabble down there. Beau will fit right in at South Morang cc, he rates himself very highly and he will tell you that too.

Playing 3rds at Northcote over the last few years is nothing to brag about, they are a rabble down there. Beau will fit right in at South Morang cc, he rates himself very highly and he will tell you that too.

Can back you up on that. He will absolutely let you know. Might possibly even wear his Northcote helmet down at SMCC training.

Good game between us last year, Macleod were flying at the time. Good team led very well. Any additions?

Not quite sure of any additions to be honest. If the Essendon saga goes beely up for the bombers, I would like to think that Michael Hurley will be available but thats stretching the imagination.
Will have the same side as last year I think. Burton flying back in September for another stint.

Not quite sure of any additions to be honest. If the Essendon saga goes beely up for the bombers, I would like to think that Michael Hurley will be available but thats stretching the imagination.
Will have the same side as last year I think. Burton flying back in September for another stint.

with the same team you should be thereabouts come the business end..not sure if you are aware serge but hurley has been an olympic colts player since 2009 so you cant claim him anymore

with the same team you should be thereabouts come the business end..not sure if you are aware serge but hurley has been an olympic colts player since 2009 so you cant claim him anymore

Pretty sure we can Harry. Its not as if he goes to watch Olympic Colts cricket now is it.
He is down the club regularly and has often stated that if he was to play again, that it would be with us.
Olympic Colts ? LoL do they even still exist ? they are probably hoping Shane Webb is available still....

Played against deeza (damian gray) 1 day. Did the most sledging of anyone ive ever played against for a bloke who played and missed more times than he made runs! Then when he got out for about 20 he said thanks for my 5 free beers you spuds!! Matty james got an eye like an eel. Very good opener. Typical garbo/waste removalist. Great sense of humour

Played against deeza (damian gray) 1 day. Did the most sledging of anyone ive ever played against for a bloke who played and missed more times than he made runs! Then when he got out for about 20 he said thanks for my 5 free beers you spuds!! Matty james got an eye like an eel. Very good opener. Typical garbo/waste removalist. Great sense of humour
Matty James what a ripping bloke, one of the gutsiest openers i have played against. Always gets in behind the ball no matter how quick they are bowling and always lets the bowler know he is up for it. I watched him take a shit load of punishment a few years ago when Plenty CC had Rossie, Salva and Hubber throwing everything at him and he took plenty on the body and gave as much lip back. Eventually given out to a howler and let the umpires know too, vintage MJ.

Back