Sacked

I love how this time of year we have 1 that is convinced they know the truth and another that has a 180 degree spin on the news and is also convinced of their news/source.

:)

I love how this time of year we have 1 that is convinced they know the truth and another that has a 180 degree spin on the news and is also convinced of their news/source.

I agree, it's quite hilarious at times. I don't know where 'rooms' is getting his info from.

Rumour has it that Monty's neighbours are also looking for a new coach after a walkout.

Yes, I have heard this also. Looks like there's a good chance he'll be heading back to BSO.

I have heard first hand that there will be walk outs from another Dvca club. One is already gone (but not mentioned yet) and has signed with another club, but there is likely to be more. Watch this space...

Luke was always going to come back when we decided to go to the DV. Thorpey won't be at Mont next season. Almost certain Wood will not be there either. Chicken man, not sure.

are they all going back from whence they came?? or following the coach to rosanna?
If Thorpey does play it will be at Rosanna where he is originally from. I doubt Woody will go back to Macleod. He went to Mont to play with Luke so perhaps there is a chance he might come with him back to Rosanna. Looking forward to next year in the DVCA already!

If Thorpey does play it will be at Rosanna where he is originally from. I doubt Woody will go back to Macleod. He went to Mont to play with Luke so perhaps there is a chance he might come with him back to Rosanna. Looking forward to next year in the DVCA already!
Ash will be coaching mont.

I have heard first hand that there will be walk outs from another Dvca club. One is already gone (but not mentioned yet) and has signed with another club, but there is likely to be more. Watch this space...

This club wouldn't be Eltham, would it? And the player gone wouldn't be the clubs only batsman?

Could it be a club with Eltham in it's name?

This club wouldn't be Eltham, would it? And the player gone wouldn't be the clubs only batsman?
No, it is not Eltham that is going to have walk outs. Why would we? Skips has already said that he will be staying at ECC next year, so I will put the "I have heard Skips is moving to club XX for $20k, or Skips is retiring" to bed early.

I won't neame the club just yet, as I don't think the club is actually aware at the moment. Which is a little concerning for them

No, it is not Eltham that is going to have walk outs. Why would we? Skips has already said that he will be staying at ECC next year, so I will put the "I have heard Skips is moving to club XX for $20k, or Skips is retiring" to bed early.

I won't neame the club just yet, as I don't think the club is actually aware at the moment. Which is a little concerning for them

Why would you bother mentioning it then tool?

I've actually been told by 6 players that they won't be Panthers next year, dont want to mention who as I dont think their Secretary knows yet.

Well thinking that you might be referring to a club in close proximity to Eltham, and assuming it wouldn't be Lower Eltham, highly unlikely to be Nth Eltham, I did some due diligence and checked with Research ECCC. No news there, Turnz fine, Shags fine,Whyte fine, Doomy? Probably retired but who knows, Chipper? Soysa returning from Sri Lanka after a year off. No doubt you'll let us know Tongs in good time:)

Back