Season 14/15 Rumours And Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to be careful what you say on here about BU comphack they jump on you pretty quick. But there is no getting away from the fact that their ground is no bigger than my back yard and their rooms no bigger than my shed. They will never breed their own because their drinking boys club culture will never attract juniors but what they are good at is taking the coaching job of the U/21 Neil Wright side getting their phone numbers and ring them constantly the following season to come down and play with them.

You have to be careful what you say on here about BU comphack they jump on you pretty quick. But there is no getting away from the fact that their ground is no bigger than my back yard and their rooms no bigger than my shed. They will never breed their own because their drinking boys club culture will never attract juniors but what they are good at is taking the coaching job of the U/21 Neil Wright side getting their phone numbers and ring them constantly the following season to come down and play with them.
Whack

Bingalee - I wont jump on you, but I will ask what club you are aligned with?
I would suggest that what you are saying is quite untrue and we do have a healthy amount of players in our ranks that have come through our junior programs.
We have at times struggled to have high numbers of juniors, and that came about through not enough hard work of our own, and a great deal of competition from being within 1.5 km of Bundoora, Riverside and Greensborough, with Macleod, Bundoora Park and Mill Park just up the road, but we have put things in place over the last 3-5 years to change that and now have some excellent numbers in 14, 12 and Milo.
Our first XI premiership side last year had 7 players who came from our juniors, and our 2nd XI premiership side had 8, so please get your facts right.

And when players say to us that they want to leave the club that they are at and play for us, why wouldn't we ring them.

Bingalee - I wont jump on you, but I will ask what club you are aligned with?
I would suggest that what you are saying is quite untrue and we do have a healthy amount of players in our ranks that have come through our junior programs.
We have at times struggled to have high numbers of juniors, and that came about through not enough hard work of our own, and a great deal of competition from being within 1.5 km of Bundoora, Riverside and Greensborough, with Macleod, Bundoora Park and Mill Park just up the road, but we have put things in place over the last 3-5 years to change that and now have some excellent numbers in 14, 12 and Milo.
Our first XI premiership side last year had 7 players who came from our juniors, and our 2nd XI premiership side had 8, so please get your facts right.

And when players say to us that they want to leave the club that they are at and play for us, why wouldn't we ring them.

15 all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back