Senior Division 10/11

Kev Davis

Member
re: Senior Division 10/11

All round class;384302 said:
If I were you Kev I would have a look in my own backyard before commenting on other people's behaviour, considering your impeccable record with players and umpires to date, what do they say about people in glass houses, or maybe it's straight jackets in your case.

Shame Chaps and his buddies didn't land one on your chin, I'm sure they would have enjoyed the peace and quiet!
ha ha thats hillarious
 

doofus

New Member
re: Senior Division 10/11

Wallop;383893 said:
Don't worry about the bloke from Footscray, there are rumours that APW have signed a much bigger name than him to play one game possibly. Watch this space.
Wouldnt be one Dwayne Bravo?
 

cherried_lid

New Member
re: Senior Division 10/11

Do mine eyes decieve me, or Yarraville CLUB really get bowled out by Old Essendon?????????
On a side note, the pink balls we used this weekend, while for a really good cause, were absolute ratshit, and didnt last. I know of a game outside of Senior Div where the balls were that bad, that it was near impossible to hit or see batting 2nd after 30 odd overs
 
re: Senior Division 10/11

cherried_lid;384601 said:
On a side note, the pink balls we used this weekend, while for a really good cause, were absolute ratshit, and didnt last. I know of a game outside of Senior Div where the balls were that bad, that it was near impossible to hit or see batting 2nd after 30 odd overs
I think everyone can agree that the pink balls were shit.
 

Kev Davis

Member
re: Senior Division 10/11

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;384606 said:
Well done Kev...McKinnon win in SENIOR DIVISION, Hampton rolled for 110 against Murrumbeena (previously the worst side in SOUTH DIVISION!!!). Ah, results just speak for themselves.

not having a dig at mckinnon you nuffy, having a dig a former teammate, have a look at the posts and you will realise this!!!!!!!!
All round class;384302 said:
If I were you Kev I would have a look in my own backyard before commenting on other people's behaviour, considering your impeccable record with players and umpires to date, what do they say about people in glass houses, or maybe it's straight jackets in your case.

Shame Chaps and his buddies didn't land one on your chin, I'm sure they would have enjoyed the peace and quiet!
do you mean like how a few jabs landed on your chin saturday night pal???? ha ha ha
 

All round class

New Member
re: Senior Division 10/11

Kev Davis;384634 said:
not having a dig at mckinnon you nuffy, having a dig a former teammate, have a look at the posts and you will realise this!!!!!!!!


do you mean like how a few jabs landed on your chin saturday night pal???? ha ha ha
And how would you know Kev, oh that's right you were hanging around like a bad smell at a party you weren't invited to, clever, almost as clever as turning up to your teams most crucial game of the season late and telling your teammates " I don't want to be here", your a joke pal!
 
re: Senior Division 10/11

I have said this earlier.... please dont post about Kev anymore on this thread. Enough is enough. Take it over to the Sth threads where he can talk about himself to others.
 

Kev Davis

Member
re: Senior Division 10/11

All round class;384766 said:
And how would you know Kev, oh that's right you were hanging around like a bad smell at a party you weren't invited to, clever, almost as clever as turning up to your teams most crucial game of the season late and telling your teammates " I don't want to be here", your a joke pal!
you best check the invite list and who accepted again.

i'll tell ya whats a joke, going to get ya brother in law to fight your battles for ya while you sit in the carpark crying..........real heroic PAL.

not that it's yours or anyones business, i have a kid due anyday now which is the reason i 'didnt want to be there' so know the full story first, i'm sure that you yourself will be in that situation one day mat and you'd understand the feeling of wanting to be with your Mrs/GF instead of chasing leather around all day.

now lets just quit the bullshit between us, admit we both are too proud to backdown and get back to talking cricket hey?

sorry all if this has turned into a slanging match and wandered off topic.

cheers guys
 

Kev Davis

Member
re: Senior Division 10/11

Too Old Body Broke;384768 said:
I have said this earlier.... please dont post about Kev anymore on this thread. Enough is enough. Take it over to the Sth threads where he can talk about himself to others and to himself.
are you taking the piss out of mental illness, dont let me find out you are! put your identity out there and be a man and stop hiding behind an alias you gutless prick
 

Kev Davis

Member
re: Senior Division 10/11

Sth Caulfield vs RPB an absolute cracker of a game yesterday. credit to both teams, sth Caul had rpb in all sorts of early trouble before contessa was dropped first ball then nearly led his side to victory.I have never heard a roar at a local cricket game like the one that i heard yesterday when he was finally dismissed
 

Qball

Member
re: Senior Division 10/11

Kev Davis;388333 said:
Sth Caulfield vs RPB an absolute cracker of a game yesterday. credit to both teams, sth Caul had rpb in all sorts of early trouble before contessa was dropped first ball then nearly led his side to victory.I have never heard a roar at a local cricket game like the one that i heard yesterday when he was finally dismissed
why wouldnt you go and support your own club? They could do with it!
 

Excalibur

New Member
re: Senior Division 10/11

jika jika;388374 said:
No water under the covers at YC on the week that they have to bat second. Amazing
What's so amazing Jika???the ground keeper at YC is one of the best around...Quote me a match...date...when the pitch wasn't the best it could have been...or more specifically, your innuendo is that YC have allowed water under the covers when not batting...that is an insult to the ground keeper...put up or shut up fool...when did that happen?
 

southern sledge

Active Member
re: Senior Division 10/11

Spiro at YC is one of the fairest and best Curators in Victoria and there is no way he would cheat, the likes of clubs like Brighton and Highett would love a bloke as good as him.
 

southern sledge

Active Member
re: Senior Division 10/11

Battler;388373 said:
Hall looking likely to take out the paxino, amazing performances by him. *cue cheap abuse*
Would probably be one of the most unpopular winners`ever, i don't think the umpires are to fond of his constant appealing
 

jika jika

Member
re: Senior Division 10/11

Excalibur;388463 said:
What's so amazing Jika???the ground keeper at YC is one of the best around...Quote me a match...date...when the pitch wasn't the best it could have been...or more specifically, your innuendo is that YC have allowed water under the covers when not batting...that is an insult to the ground keeper...put up or shut up fool...when did that happen?
Rd 4 week 2, 21/11/10, v cyms. No inuendo, Spiros openly said water got under the covers. And i agree, he does make a great wicket. Who's the fool now tossbag
 
Top