Senior Division 13/14

Grenville to Morabbin if their that dumb Brown to YCCC

Which Brown sludge? Over heard a couple of drinkers in front bar talking about Danny law to some side that has plenty of coin.Also had some bloke come in asking to buy a keg to take to cricket final.
Remember keep your pot to your mouth and your ear to the ground:cool:

Great game of cricket, highlighting how good the 4 day finals are. Well done to yccc, done it again, but a great year by South. Lets hope there's no bullshit on here after this

Jeremy brown to spotswood for 3 years confirmed on their Facebook page have heard 120 over 3 yrs wow lot of money for north a cricket good luck other teams

Jeremy brown to spotswood for 3 years confirmed on their Facebook page have heard 120 over 3 yrs wow lot of money for north a cricket good luck other teams
Don't believe everything you hear, surely your parents would've drummed this into you? I'm not going to speculate on what figure is involved, either should others. All I can say is welcome to Spotty Jeremy.

Fair enough but let's be honest he is a massive get and best player who is going around so I think he is worth it and spotswood should be in top division with their facilities club depth and resources good luck to you

Fair enough but let's be honest he is a massive get and best player who is going around so I think he is worth it and spotswood should be in top division with their facilities club depth and resources good luck to you

i think its more like half that amount. Big pick up.

Rosbrook also gone from Greenvale. Two big holes to fill.

Yes, he is by far the best all rounder in our comp, so the club is wrapt. And good luck to you and your club, where ever you are from?

Huge pickup, congrats to Spotswood. Best player in the comp playing in the 2nd tier on a belter of a deck, will absolutely dominate. From memory he made his 190 at Spotswood so I'm sure he loves batting there.
Interesting to see who will and won't be back, I'm sure the $$$ are huge so they may have to shed a player or 2 although the Carlton connection with Dickinson must mean he is playing. Either way he will be worth every cent. Well done to Spotswood for putting its cards on the table.

Interesting to see who Greenvale recruit as replacement. Won't be too happy.

Senior Div 13/14?
OUT -
Brighton Dist. (Relegated)
Keilor (Relegated)
Old Mentone (withdrawn)
IN -
Tullamarine
Hampton
McKinnon

That's from what I've heard anyway

Senior Div 13/14?
OUT -
Brighton Dist. (Relegated)
Keilor (Relegated)
Old Mentone (withdrawn)
IN -
Tullamarine
Hampton
McKinnon

That's from what I've heard anyway

Assuming that everybody who voted Option C, then changes to Option A (I can’t see why anybody would have C as their 1st preference and not have A as their 2nd) - then it would seem that Option A (the status quo) will get up.
Now I can’t believe that an issue seemingly as important as this is left to a popular vote of the clubs – too many “we think this option is best for us”, rather than “we think this option is best for the VTCA”. By all means take it into consideration, but surely there must be other factors that should affect the VTCA’s decision.
But I digress – assuming A gets up, then those clubs above are the ones that will be given the option of playing Senior Division, according to the VTCA document.
I think the Board have already heard the findings based on emails to clubs - so there should be a decision shortly

Back