some little bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitterman

some little bugs.

I recently created two topics. One blog post and other one is thread.
After posting why there are two size tags are visible in my post? Neither i have done any formatting nor have I done any size change.

The tags are like:
Code:
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
It can be removed by editing the post again but sometimes, we forget to edit and it looks weird. I am sure after making this post you'll see another tags at the end.
Thanks

Re: tags

Something more i would like to add that following Blog images aren't present.

And also Birthdays are not visible in Portal.
clipboard02xx1.jpg

I hope reporting about bugs is allowed.:confused:

Re: tags

I believe that AB is aware of some bugs with regards to the images and one or two of the other errors that you've highlighted.

As always they'll be added to the list and dealt with in due course - thanks for the heads up.

Re: some little bugs.

The birthday's list isn't working due to an old version of vBAdvanced being used here. I'll update it when possible.
Hitterman;273814 said:
I recently created two topics. One blog post and other one is thread.
After posting why there are two size tags are visible in my post? Neither i have done any formatting nor have I done any size change.

The tags are like:
Code:
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
It can be removed by editing the post again but sometimes, we forget to edit and it looks weird. I am sure after making this post you'll see another tags at the end.
Thanks
Could you post the steps to reproduce this bug? I can't fix unless I know precisely what you are doing.

Could you post the steps to reproduce this bug? I can't fix unless I know precisely what you are doing
First i clicked on "New Thread".
I typed a Title for the thread and then wrote a text. After that i click on send. After being posted,when vBulletin redirects me to my created thread, i can see these tags.
For more ,i have created a simple thread with small text.
http://www.bigcricket.com/forum/t60258/#post273963
It happens only sometimes. When i created another thread this problem was solved. Little bit weird. I'll tell you when i will get this problem again.

That hasn't happened to me just yet.
I think you might of accidently pressed the size button without noticing what you have done.
How can i press the button since there isn't any Size option available. I mean we aren't allowed to change size of the text. Only Font and color.

Hitterman;274065 said:
How can i press the button since there isn't any Size option available. I mean we aren't allowed to change size of the text. Only Font and color.
You might of before the Size option was taken away. It can happen especially if you were using the tab key. You did type this thread up late last night.

I recently posted a new Blog Entry in my blog. After posting the entry,i saw the same thing.
56586740pg0.jpg

Some more little questions:
Why i can't upload Attachments?
Why we can't we the users who are browsing the forum?

Hitterman;274190 said:
I recently posted a new Blog Entry in my blog. After posting the entry,i saw the same thing.
Which browser are you using?

Some more little questions:
Why i can't upload Attachments?
Why we can't we the users who are browsing the forum?
Because its rarely useful. It may change in the future but for now it doesn't seem to have any use.

Hitterman;274315 said:
Internet Explorer 7
MS Windows XP (SP3)

I don't think it will be added now as AB has some more pending jobs to do.
I think that it will be added because then everyone can post some fun stuff up.

How old is your computer?

Hitterman;274548 said:
Only 18 months older.
Maybe you have got some old software on there that needs to be updated.
Because it is only on your computer that you are having these troubles. It's not happening here.
Have you got an updated anti virus software on your computer?
If so do a scan and see how many bugs there are in your computer. Then go and get it serviced.

Maybe you have got some old software on there that needs to be updated.
Because it is only on your computer that you are having these troubles. It's not happening here.
Have you got an updated anti virus software on your computer?
If so do a scan and see how many bugs there are in your computer. Then go and get it serviced.
Not at all possible.

Its only with Bigcricket. Currently, i am there on many forum which are using vBulletin ,including mine. I think may be sometimes the size tags aren't parsed properly.
Anyway, not a "BIG" problem. :D

Hitterman;274315 said:
Internet Explorer 7
MS Windows XP (SP3)

I don't think it will be added now as AB has some more pending jobs to do.
Not a problem on your end then. Weird things can happen in the WYSIWYG editor in Opera but IE should be fine.
Hitterman;274731 said:
Not at all possible.

Its only with Bigcricket. Currently, i am there on many forum which are using vBulletin ,including mine. I think may be sometimes the size tags aren't parsed properly.
The size tags are disabled so they are not parsed at all. The question how do those tags make their way in to your posts. If you aren't inserting them manually, it shouldn't happen.

Hitterman;274731 said:
Not at all possible.

Still sounds like your computer needs some anti virus software installed in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back