Special Edition of: The BC Times

Your Opinion?

• Grapedo is a pain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Edge

Special Edition of: The BC Times

GRAPEDO - PAIN IN THE ASS OR MISUNDERSTOOD?
Reported by Edge:

It has come to the attention of many members of the BC cricket competion that there is a new kid on the block "Grapedo". This young, over enthusiastic cricket has come to the scene and opened his mouth where it should be left shut.

Grapedo has shot his mouth off all over the place making coments about how he should be in the BC XI and how it is only a matter of time until he is the keeper and yet he has never played a game this one event alone has lost him respect (if he had any in the first place) from many members especially Tongs the best keeper/batsman in the competition at this point in time.

There have been a number of complaints by the BC community of being frustrated or annoyed with Graped:confused:ne such member has been frustrated a lot by Grapedo.This player is Tongs.

Tongs has become very active lately after Grapedo has come onto the seen and Tongs, who is usually quiet, has had a number of things to say.One (my personal favorite) was "Daddy hugged you like he does to mummy?" Grapedo had no comeback.

Grapedo has become a great disruption throughout the community in the short time he has been here which we can see from Tongs reaction.How long will it be until more people are disrupted?

That is all for now but be ready there may be another Special Edition soon!!!

The BC Times has also included a poll to see the public's opinion on this matter

Re: Special Edition of: The BC Times

Just so you guys know I am not very good at writing =O

Also will I get into trouble for this?
(I hope not)

You wont get in trouble for this.

You've created a news article which creates banter. You haven't personally had a go at Grapedo or anyone else.

It's a good report @|

Dirk Kuyt;302429 said:
You wont get in trouble for this.

You've created a news article which creates banter. You haven't personally had a go at Grapedo or anyone else.

It's a good report @|

Although you should have! Great article, except for the bit that says I am usually quiet, I just had a spell of a week or two were I was absent. Other than that I'm all over it!

Great write up, and now you can write up the Madrid Newspaper!

Grapedo = Goose

I think I am a little misunderstood.

All I wanted to do was create some friendly banta but only a certain few round here have a sense of humour and can see that.

Others such as (Tongs and Edge) think I am being seriuos when I say everything I say in the big crciket fantasy league.

Tongs;302433 said:
Although you should have! Great article, except for the bit that says I am usually quiet, I just had a spell of a week or two were I was absent. Other than that I'm all over it!

Grapedo = Goose

I needed to say something who cares i didnt usually see you post when I first joined.

Tongs;302433 said:

Grapedo = Goose

No tongs I think you need to go back to school and learn grade 1 maths again becuase you have got it wrong it is Grapedo = Gun

You guys are just jealous.

We have the best keeper* and you have to settle for Tongs.

*May not be fact

:)
Jolldo87;302445 said:

*May not be fact

finally a team mate comes to my defence. :)

Thanks so much Jolldo :)

JOLLDO FOR CAPTAIN !:D

Good white text there Jolldo :D

Star! @|

oh well the 3 people I know that hate me have polled it can't get too worse from here.:D

Well done Grapedo.

Stirring upthe opposition is good for this forum, top stuff.

Although Jolldo for Captain doesnt sit that well with me. ;)

Jolldo87;302445 said:

*May not be fact

****cough***** Whats your average jolldo? cough*****

Biggie;302470 said:
Well done Grapedo.

Stirring upthe opposition is good for this forum, top stuff.

Although Jolldo for Captain doesnt sit that well with me. ;)

yeah your doing a great job Biggie.

Didn't want you too see that TBH.

Tongs;302474 said:
****cough***** Whats your average jolldo? cough*****

do you play for your average tongsy?
Well I suppose you do you are an average player :D

grapedo;302477 said:
do you play for your average tongsy?
Well I suppose you do you are an average player :D

Honestly? Yes i do, I want the highest average possible! Some may say selfish, I say team player. You see, the higher my average, the high my runs get, or the longer i bat for. If I can bat for long spells at the crease it helps the team.

So therefore, me having a higher average means we win more games! Simple.

A bit like you I guess. Simple!

Tongs;302479 said:
Honestly? Yes i do, I want the highest average possible! Some may say selfish, I say team player. You see, the higher my average, the high my runs get, or the longer i bat for. If I can bat for long spells at the crease it helps the team.

So therefore, me having a higher average means we win more games! Simple.

A bit like you I guess. Simple!

Yeah I am sure they love it one dayers in situations where risky batting is required and you are out their protecting your average.:p

Back