subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

Bubba;196404 said:
gday weapo... your ones at bayswater this week? if they are and get the wicket that we had on saturday an yous bat first you will make 3/475 a nice sized ground and a peach of a wicket lovely to play on...@|

It has always been a great wicket at bayswater.
Pitty the 2s are at home|@

Young Willi Lad;196414 said:
It has always been a great wicket at bayswater.
Pitty the 2s are at home|@

going by this comment you played 2's when you were 12 or 13 at bayswater because there not always in the samw section as willy so only play every 4 years?? fair effort.. how would you know if it is always a good wicket there or not?

*DaNcE HeRo*;196416 said:
going by this comment you played 2's when you were 12 or 13 at bayswater because there not always in the samw section as willy so only play every 4 years?? fair effort.. how would you know if it is always a good wicket there or not?

I've played 2 hatch games there.
Both great wickets.

*DaNcE HeRo*;196388 said:
Brian Wheelahan wont play this year. steeny played 1's last year and would be in the team this year and Jonesy played 5 games and played finals with us so i count that.

is that right the origional techno=david kirk........yer thats right......i find out every thing got good spies.........

so tell me kirky why will melton make the finals.......?

weapons05/06;196232 said:
yer dont worry trying hard was watching a young bloke up the other end destroy their attack.......no hodgson though.........

it is a nothing situation but i spose good batting practice which it was......had to face 23 overs was there 21

i cant help but think weapons as you were watching the young kid get runs at the other end you were also watching your first eleven career dissapear ;)

Bubba;196404 said:
gday weapo... your ones at bayswater this week? if they are and get the wicket that we had on saturday an yous bat first you will make 3/475 a nice sized ground and a peach of a wicket lovely to play on...@|

you would be nathan pinder........am i correct........? who the fark are you never herd of you what grade do you play????

weapons05/06;196437 said:
is that right the origional techno=david kirk........yer thats right......i find out every thing got good spies.........

so tell me kirky why will melton make the finals.......?

haha so that is about 4 different blokes i have been in the last 2 weeks, you have no idea lol

*DaNcE HeRo*;196438 said:
i cant help but think weapons as you were watching the young kid get runs at the other end you were also watching your first eleven career dissapear ;)

yer no probs kirky ill cop it on the chin and work hard.........do the little things right and the pieces of the larger picture will fall into place my grand father once told me that......what do you think of his advice.......:confused:

only 26 long career left in front of me.......what about you no token game this year in the subbies team.........?

weapons05/06;196439 said:
you would be nathan pinder........am i correct........? who the fark are you never herd of you what grade do you play????

yes thats correct in the 2s all year mate!@|

Bubba;196446 said:
um a bit up an down at the moment 90 and a 40 thats about it!

bowl........?what about dance hero is it your ass coach david kirk..........?cmon dont tell me you dont know......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back