Subbies Thread

I don't know why he keeps bringing up the VTCA, must have a problem. Looking forward to seeing a bit of cricket at Caulfield as they always do it well

With the benefit of hindsight I guess it's now a case of ''they always used to do it well''. Appears firm action being taken by Caulfield as expected of such a professional outfit.

No, my sources have them looking at players outside of subbies. I would suggest Ayresy wouldn't be looking for dough.
Cough it up super Saint! Who are they looking at? It seems as though there could be some serious movement in the off season. Ive not heard about Pradeep going to PV but have heard he is sick of losing games at Moorabbin so there could be something in him leaving.

Cough it up super Saint! Who are they looking at? It seems as though there could be some serious movement in the off season. Ive not heard about Pradeep going to PV but have heard he is sick of losing games at Moorabbin so there could be something in him leaving.
Sorry boys, have been sworn to secrecy at this point. Once I can, will let you know. The Saints are looking to try and recruit a high profile/gun player/coach.

Entwistle gone?

Resigned as Captain/Coach. Think he was going to take a break before looking at next season.

I had heard from my Moorabbin source that Entwistle had enquired about heading there but I thought he had another year to run at the Saints so I didnt want to say anything?

Back