Subbies Thread

Where will Johnstone end up? His previous parting of ways from RPBCC seemed acrimonious, so unsure whether they'll welcome him back with open arms?

Anyone heard of other potential player movements?

On the surface it seems a bizarre decision, but I think if you peel back the layers and are privy to the inner sanctum at the club you'll see its a pretty just result. There was a lot of back and forth behind closed doors and I don't think the relationships between Mitch and the club/players were optimal.

As for other roles, he'll be back at RPB next year.

I seem to recall there were posts at the time of his move that he was attracted to the prospect of Werribee being admitted to Premier. Perhaps he became disillusioned when it became evident that had been shelved.

Damiano has left Caulfield and looks like he is heading back to the Beach. Thorne is now Capt at Caulfield.

If he goes to Brighton I'll be interested to hear how they explain to the Exec how they only have 2 paid players between him, Clements and Rushworth..

If he goes to Brighton I'll be interested to hear how they explain to the Exec how they only have 2 paid players between him, Clements and Rushworth..
Crazy to think how much they are paying out on those 3. Why has Damiano left Caulfield? Signed a 3yr deal at Brighton and will captain

Can't imagine the Subbies executive are pleased the VTCA's mismanagement/neglect of its Southern Division has given CV an unexpected toe-hold into that region, Ken Hilton's McKinnon being one of the clubs involved I presume.
Now he has a massive conflict of interest

Played at Brighton from age of 9. Made his senior debut before going to Premier cricket. Fantastic to have him back and with Rushworth and the others will make BCC more competitive next season.

Will be interesting to see who replaces Johnstone at Werribee... Huge falling out and not a very attractive job to take on as a result. They must have someone locked and loaded to get rid of Ken-Fewster coach in first year!

PA just tweeted that ex-Caulfield paceman Andy King has signed with Bentleigh in the VTAC.

Given recent developments, I don't believe Bentleigh will be in the VTCA. Could the subbies look to expand its numbers by attracting some of the former Senior Division Southern Division teams to its ranks? Pls understand my knowledge of that region would fit on a thumbnail with room to spare!

Back