Test Round 9: Kingston Cheetas vs Madrid Magic

Edge

Test Round 9: Kingston Cheetas vs Madrid Magic

??? v.
mmum2om4.jpg

Cheetahs to select the pitch by the 28th of August, 2009 9pm
Teams to be submitted by the 29th of August, 2009 9pm

Re: Test Round 9: Kingston Cheetas vs Madrid Magic

Right boys! We've been real bloody quiet for a few days now. Almost bordering on the ridiculous. Our confidence should be sky high. Well... we havent lost anything since Sunday!
Time now to enjoy the challenge. Be positive for christs' sake. What is there left, 4 rounds? We can shit the top 3 in and do something special. It starts now though. Good luck Captains.

Well said CC.

Lets fire up and rip this mob a new one so hard that it'll need stitching and plastic surgery for it to even resemble what used to be there.

breeno;362185 said:
Well said CC.

Lets fire up and rip this mob a new one so hard that it'll need stitching and plastic surgery for it to even resemble what used to be there.

My mum always said she had 2 bumholes and I was one of them.

Batters pitch.

daddy_4_eyes
Therbs
Hougie
Ballhitter
PHX
Double07
Carn Tigez
Equus
Frodo
Fred
Bundybullz08

No change.

fred;362244 said:
Batters pitch.

daddy_4_eyes
Therbs
Hougie
Ballhitter
PHX
Double07
Carn Tigez
Equus
Frodo
Fred
Bundybullz08

No change.

Best top 4 in the comp. Due to fail I reckon. Nothing better than pulling the top team's pants down.

fred;362244 said:
Batters pitch.

daddy_4_eyes
Therbs
Hougie
Ballhitter
PHX
Double07
Carn Tigez
Equus
Frodo
Fred
Bundybullz08

No change.

Ive seen better milo have a go teams!!!

The Magic will win within 4 days very easy.. As for having the best top order in the comp we will wait and see..Bowlers need to lift and The Wizz will lead the way, might go off the long run up this game and crack some skulls..

Be very scared you Kingston shit kickers The Wizz is coming and will be waiting. Once in the middle you cant run and you cant hide you will be in my zone. GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SORRY ASS SOULS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wizz;362340 said:
Ive seen better milo have a go teams!!!

The Magic will win within 4 days very easy.. As for having the best top order in the comp we will wait and see..Bowlers need to lift and The Wizz will lead the way, might go off the long run up this game and crack some skulls..

Be very scared you Kingston shit kickers The Wizz is coming and will be waiting. Once in the middle you cant run and you cant hide you will be in my zone. GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SORRY ASS SOULS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That talk has been missing for a few games Wizz. Good to hear.

Quinzate1
Edge
DontBowlThere
ColdCase
DY13
Siddle2Franklin+
Mousey*
Friezy69
Diablo14
The Wizz
Breeno

No change. Order changes a bit. No runs here and I'll sack the lot of yas. I was hoping for a bowling pitch to go in with 6 bats, but 5 will have to do on a road.

Magic in a canter. 146 run win.

Mousey;362492 said:
Quinzate1
Edge
DontBowlThere
ColdCase
DY13
Siddle2Franklin+
Mousey*
Friezy69
Diablo14
The Wizz
Breeno

No change. Order changes a bit. No runs here and I'll sack the lot of yas. I was hoping for a bowling pitch to go in with 6 bats, but 5 will have to do on a road.

Magic in a canter. 146 run win.
Love number 5, dominant there!

Back