The Lounge 2

That sounds great Jess. Hope weather has been kind to you two. What a pity you can not post pics. Love to see yours from Wales.

Hope you can get some more medals and smack those commies bums too 🤗 We will be aiming to knock off the Yanks.:cool:
Having lived in a Communist country myself I can say that the people aren't necessarily commie bums.:cool:

No. commies's bums (bottoms) :p

How is your daughter Thomas.

I will post Australian final medal tally tomorrow. You do same with Germany mate?

Last edited:
No. commies's bums (bottoms) :p

How is your daughter Thomas.

I will post Australian final medal tally tomorrow. You do same with Germany mate?
Yep, I will.
She's not so well, unfortunately. She is on final antibiosis and if that fails, she might lose a kidney. She'll have to wait at least for another seven days before next steps can and will have to be taken.:(

Last edited:
Yep, I will.
She's not so well, unfortunately. She is on final antibiosis and if that fails, she might lose a kidney. She'll have to wait at least for another seven days before next steps can and will have to be taken.:(
Thomas my mums friend has a daughter who lost a kidney through reoccurring kidney stones, she's coping really well as her remaining kidney does the work for two. Hope your daughter makes a full recovery though 🙏

That sounds great Jess. Hope weather has been kind to you two. What a pity you can not post pics. Love to see yours from Wales.

Hope you can get some more medals and smack those commies bums too 🤗 We will be aiming to knock off the Yanks.:cool:

Take a look on Google Richie

Prestatyn Wales UK

The weather was good and being by the sea I was in my element 😎

Thomas my mums friend has a daughter who lost a kidney through reoccurring kidney stones, she's coping really well as her remaining kidney does the work for two. Hope your daughter makes a full recovery though 🙏
Thank you all. A little update. Picked my daughter up at the clinic yesterday. Her kidney needs to be monitored continually by an independent urologist and for the time being I'll have to take her to those appointments starting on Monday.

Thank you all. A little update. Picked my daughter up at the clinic yesterday. Her kidney needs to be monitored continually by an independent urologist and for the time being I'll have to take her to those appointments starting on Monday.
Good luck with it 🤗
It's a good sign that she's home now 😊

While driving to the clinic I was having a car breakdown yesterday and needed to call a towing service. It's the clutch or the gearbox, I assume. Had to take a taxi back home. The garage will let me know what it is this afternoon. I've never had a breakdown in 30 years. So, a new experience.🤗

While driving to the clinic I was having a car breakdown yesterday and needed to call a towing service. It's the clutch or the gearbox, I assume. Had to take a taxi back home. The garage will let me know what it is this afternoon. I've never had a breakdown in 30 years. So, a new experience.🤗
Go electric Thomas.. is the future and cleaner for our air.

Go electric Thomas.. is the future and cleaner for our air.
Will you?
In the foreseeable future I'll have to buy one or two cars because ours are 10 years old and I can't drive them for another ten years. The ones I fancy buying would be between 25 and 30,000 Euros each and would be hybrid ones but no full electric cars because there's no infrastructure at all, i.e., no charging columns and no wall box electric charger in our deep-level garage either. No wonder if 24 people/ households have to agree.
What's the situation at your end, Richie and Jessica?

no infrastructure at all, i.e., no charging columns
Europe's largest economy.. and you have no electric charge stations. Tut tut Thomas.
Only the start too with 6K more planned including new tech fast chargers. Aust is also exporting our technology abroad with Indian cars now powered by Aussie designed and made Tritium chargers.

Australia is also producing and plans exporting clean hydrogen for EV use.

Last edited:
Europe's largest economy.. and you have no electric charge stations. Tut tut Thomas.
Only the start too with 6K more planned including new tech fast chargers. Aust is also exporting our technology abroad with Indian cars now powered by Aussie designed and made Tritium chargers.

Two things, Richie.
Naturally, you may find some charging columns in Germany ☺ but an owner of an electric car needs them directly where he lives so that the car can be charged over night. And he needs them at any time without having to wait.
Right now I couldn't even drive hassle-free to the place my MIL lives and back with an e-car.
What about you, mate? Going electric? :cool:

Last edited:
Two things, Richie.
Naturally, you may find some charging columns in Germany ☺ but an owner of an electric car needs them directly where he lives so that the car can be charged over night. And he needs them at any time without having to wait.
Right now I couldn't even drive hassle-free to the place my MIL lives and back with an e-car.
What about you, mate? Going electric? :cool:
I never thought of that Thomas, I presumed an electric car can be charged at home with a charger 🤦

I just heard on the news that Britain is joining forces with Australia to share information and data.
I only heard a brief news report so I could have got it wrong but it's something along those lines.:thumbsd:

Back