The Lounge 2

Because I need ideas. And suitable photos.
Merely asking you to leave one not asking why you had not left one. Seems there are some misunderstanding with some of my posts to you Thomas.

I suppose I should know yours.. but face does not ring a bell.
An American sprinter?

Merely asking you to leave one not asking why you had not left one. Seems there are some misunderstanding with some of my posts to you Thomas.

I suppose I should know yours.. but face does not ring a bell.
An American sprinter?
Morning, Richie. No misunderstanding there. Everything's fine. But finding suitable, i.e. free and copyable footage is indeed a challenge sometimes. BTW don't you and Mal worry about copyright issues? I do a bit, tbh.

Mal has already regognised the guy. See post #143. Signman Signman Mal, will you carry on?

I think it's stupid for anything to go ahead when there is a global pandemic. It's actually selfish by the IOC and the country involved

I think it's stupid for anything to go ahead when there is a global pandemic. It's actually selfish by the IOC and the country involved
Japan does surely not feel at ease with the prospect of having to host them. Was on the verge of cancelling them again recently. The EU is sending millions of vaccine doses for those who will be living in a bubble anyway.

Japan does surely not feel at ease with the prospect of having to host them. Was on the verge of cancelling them again recently. The EU is sending millions of vaccine doses for those who will be living in a bubble anyway.
I just reckon it's a stupid idea when you have a health global pandemic going around you and there's the Olympics wanting to selfishly go ahead.

I'd understand it if they were cancelled. But then all the football/soccer leagues in Europe should not be allowed to have their matches either because they are selfish, too. All say they are under pressure from people and big money.

I'd understand it if they were cancelled. But then all the football/soccer leagues in Europe should not be allowed to have their matches either because they are selfish, too. All say they are under pressure from people and big money.
They shouldn't also be played.

That's the one mate :thumbsu: ...in the mid 70's was the first bloke to run under 3:50 for the mile, also the first to run more than 100 sub-four-minute miles.

Back