The New Team Announced - Kingston Cheetah's!

Kshitiz

The New Team Announced - Kingston Cheetah's!

Hi all,

Well I unfortunately don't have the time to make this announcement as good as the "BCFCL - Its back" one, but I'll try nevertheless.

Here we are, after all those tough times, those bumps, but we finally are here after finishing our season 1 and going into season 2. Times have been rough, and I guess we all realise that, but we're moving forward for the better.

As you all might have read the announcement, the two teams are being dismantled. However the decision was made (On a kind suggestion by Frodo, thank you mate) that Kingston and Chittagong will be united into 1 club, so that we form 1 very active club to atleast give Madrid some competition! :p People from Geelong are free to join any team but I'd guess you guys have better chances in Wizards and Nuggets.

The new squad, new fixtures, etc. all will be announced tonight (my time), but then lets say it together, season 2, here we come!

Re: The New Team Announced - Kingston Cheetah's!

Top work Kshitiz and everyone involved.

Excellent news and hopefully the competition hasn't lost to many posters.

Re: The New Team Announced - Kingston Cheetah's!

Now that the team thread and the squad is up, I'd also like to announce that all players left out due to posting reasons, are free to sign up again and join any club. :)

Back