The Lounge 2

Been thinking of buying this bike but the price is a bit on the high side and there are lighter ones.....Would most likely be a head-turner.
What do you think?

https://www.kwigglebike.com/en_US

Extrapolating the Small dog column we get
17 calendar years = 84 dog years,
18 calendar years= 88 dog years,
19 calendar years = 92 dog years, and
20 calendar years = 96 dog years.
Yes, I was going off the fallacy of seven dog years for each human year without taking into consideration the size.
My Bonnie is on borderline of small/medium, so she is now about 36 in human years. Bubbles was 80 when he passed. I blame having to feed him poor nutrition for more than half his life for his early demise and the premature deaths of my two previous and much loved doggies. Thankfully I can now feed Bonnie heathy food for her entire life.

Yes, I was going off the fallacy of seven dog years for each human year without taking into consideration the size.
My Bonnie is on borderline of small/medium, so she is now about 36 in human years. Bubbles was 80 when he passed. I blame having to feed him poor nutrition for more than half his life for his early demise and the premature deaths of my two previous and much loved doggies. Thankfully I can now feed Bonnie heathy food for her entire life.
I'm sorry to hear that. Do you really want to blame yourself for that? The food can't have been so poor to have such an effect, can it? Is 80 early?

Last edited:
Thinking about Longevity in dogs I wondered about other species. I found this:

Greenland sharks live for between 300 and 500 years and are the longest-living vertebrate. They take life very slowly, moving at an average of 0.76 mph. They grow about a cm every year, and females may not reach sexual maturity until they are 100 to 150 years old – that's one long childhood!

Thinking about Longevity in dogs I wondered about other species. I found this:

Greenland sharks live for between 300 and 500 years and are the longest-living vertebrate. They take life very slowly, moving at an average of 0.76 mph. They grow about a cm every year, and females may not reach sexual maturity until they are 100 to 150 years old – that's one long childhood!
What do they do throughout their long life?

No, it isn't since you don't need one in an urban setting and it would make the bike heavier. Every kilo counts.

Fair enough Thomas. The bike in the clip seemed to be flying along. Good gears. The smaller wheels too like an EV scooter.
I dusted off my Giant 18 gear bicyle just yesterday and went for a ride in my favourite park with big trees, many paths and wildlife galore. I nearly ran over a sleepy Bobtail lizard but didn't thank goodness.
I'm happy not to have an EV bike preferring riding for exercise.
vhhf.jpg

Fair enough Thomas. The bike in the clip seemed to be flying along. Good gears. The smaller wheels too like an EV scooter.
I dusted off my Giant 18 gear bicyle just yesterday and went for a ride in my favourite park with big trees, many paths and wildlife galore. I nearly ran over a sleepy Bobtail lizard but didn't thank goodness.
I'm happy not to have an EV bike preferring riding for exercise.
View attachment 2193
The gears are kind of novel if you have a look at them.
Did you have time to take this shot?

My Bonnie is on borderline of small/medium, so she is now about 36 in human years. Bubbles was 80 when he passed. I blame having to feed him poor nutrition for more than half his life for his early and shocking demise plus the premature deaths of my two previous and much loved doggies. Thankfully I can now feed Bonnie healthy food for her entire life.
Don't blame yourself Ritchie, you gave Bubbles a good life, a loving home and a family of his own. I bet he gave you and your wife lots of love in return.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back