The Lounge 2

Certainly going to be a bit different with only Japanese spectators allowed in the stadium Craig... the other athletes won't be too impressed that they're not allowed to have their supporters there.

Mate, heard recently that bloody Skateboarding is going to be a new event at the Olympics this year... what a joke !
Here's a few others I reckon shouldn't be at the Olympics :

Synchronized Swimming.
BMX.
Climbing.

Handball.
Softball.
Soccer/Football.
Rugby Sevens.
Golf.
Surfing.
Volley Ball.
Canoeing.
Skateboarding an Olympic event 😮
I suppose it'll be popular with younger fans but I wouldn't class it as a competitive sport🤔

Skateboarding an Olympic event 😮
I suppose it'll be popular with younger fans but I wouldn't class it as a competitive sport🤔
Agree. No way is this an Olympic class event. But as something similar is now entrenched in the Winter Games suppose they had to include this in the Summer Games. Just reading this morning that most of the Aussie s/board team have picked up Covid in the US and have been ruled out of Tokyo.:eek:

No.. a multi event athlete. Thomas probably knows her but he has been absent of late. No surprise as he does this sometimes..

No.. a multi event athlete. Thomas probably knows her but he has been absent of late. No surprise as he does this sometimes..
Wrong on two counts, mate. I've been here each day and understood that we're waiting for Jessica. After V.Borzow it was somebody else's turn anyway. And I don't know the athlete either. If I did, I'd have told you right away.:)

Wrong on two counts, mate. I've been here each day and understood that we're waiting for Jessica. After V.Borzow it was somebody else's turn anyway. And I don't know the athlete either. If I did, I'd have told you right away.:)
Sorry guys I've been busy covering sick leave at work 🤒

Where are the Baltic States Richie? I've heard of them but don't know their location 🤔
West of Russia. They are Estonia, Lithuainia and Latvia.. She is Pentathlon gold medalist 2016 from Lithuania Laura Asadauskaite.

Last edited:
Figured you were absent as no posts elsewhere. I was not being critical Thomas.

That's OK, Richie.
No wonder that I don't know her. Pentathlon is hardly broadcast over here while heptathlon is. Our Lena Schoeneborn beat her once, though, in the world cup final 2011 but then failed in the Olympics 2012 and 2016 again because the allotted horse wouldn't jump.

Last edited:
That's OK, Richie.
No wonder that I don't know her. Pentathlon is hardly broadcast over here while heptathlon is. Our Lena Schoeneborn beat her once, though, in the world cup final 2011 but then failed in the Olympics 2012 and 2016 again because the allotted horse wouldn't jump.
:thumbsu:

Why dont you leave one mate.

Back