The wind has changed at the Magic.

breeno

The wind has changed at the Magic.

News has broken out at the Magic camp.

Star spinner and Captain, Mousey, and struggling batsman and Captain Breeno, are changing the way they play the game.

Mousey, who debuted with the Magic last season, and has since progressed through the ranks to rise to captaining the strongest off field club in the league, has been declared a 'Pure All Rounder'.

"Yeah, look. I've been working on my batting in the nets, and it has reached a point of equilibrium with my bowling. I think I would bring more value to the team as an All Rounder, even though it's a sacrifice, it will allow some of the newer guys to get some game time".

Co Captain Breeno, also made a shock announcement. The gun batsman, who averaged 175 in the T25 comp, but has been struggling for form, has announce he is going to chance his arm at bowling.

"I've been doing pretty well in our secret training camps. I'm nearly as quick as The Wizz, and I could really learn a lot off of him. I've made this decision mainly to allow the new blokes more game time, rather than 7 batsmen duking it out for 5 spots, only one batsman will miss out this way. I'm looking to stake my claim and unleash some thunderbolts." Said Breeno.

Subsequently, out of favour bowler Tristo, and struggling all rounder Midwicket, were both delisted.

"It was a hard decision to make, we've enjoyed these guys being here, and I hope they can get a game somewhere else. They just aren't contributing enough to the team" Breeno stated.

"Good luck to them on their endeavours, but at the Magic we strive for the best, and unfortunately, they uhh....aren't the best" Mousey dribbled.

de_villiers_gallery__339x400.jpg

Mousey rips a buttock after scoring 108* in a practice match.

dale1.jpg

Breeno rips in a couple of thunderbolts.

Re: The wind has changed at the Magic.

We hope this use of our 2 changes works out best for the team. It frees up spots for all the posting team members and it doesn't ruin your stats and stuff guys. We were thinking of doing something with Cold Case and Friezy but they've both hit form, and we can't take that away from a struggling team. Breeno and myself have been struggling a bit recently (mostly Breeno) so he was a good choice for a fast bowler. Friezy is dominating the spinning area so we thought I could move into an allrounder spot and give us more options on different tracks.

I hope that you all are happy with this. We didn't want to disappoint so we have sacrificed ourselves. Any questions, any queries; any comments, any theories?

Mousey;355267 said:
We hope this use of our 2 changes works out best for the team. It frees up spots for all the posting team members and it doesn't ruin your stats and stuff guys. We were thinking of doing something with Cold Case and Friezy but they've both hit form and we can't take that away from a struggling team. Breeno and myself have been struggling a bit recently (mostly Breeno) so he was a good choice for a fast bowler. Friezy is dominating the spinning area so we thought I could move into an allrounder spot and give us more options on different tracks.

I hope that you all are happy with this. We didn't want to disappoint so we have sacrificed ourselves. Any questions, any queries; any comments, any theories?

Cold Case's form is putrid!
Must fight back!

Holy sh*t that's completely random and freaky :eek:

Just like all of your pics Frodo >_>

Back