Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitterman

Title

I was thinking that why my usertitle isn't changing. Some users at post count 10 have different usertitle but i still have the same user title "Member". Why its not changing?

Re: Title

Your usertitle only changes when you reach a certain post mark. Obviously you haven't reached the next mark yet and that's why it hasn't changed.

Hitterman said:
I was thinking that why my usertitle isn't changing. Some users at post count 10 have different usertitle but i still have the same user title "Member". Why its not changing?

It's to do with user titles. Each time a user reaches a set amount of posts, their user title will change. For example, a new member with zero posts has the title "Rookie" while a user with ten posts or more has the title "Member". As your posts count increase, your user titles will change.

0 - Rookie
10 - Member
100 - One Ton Member
200 - Double Century Member
500 - Resident Member
1000 - Full-Time Resident Member

The post marks were lower over at sC, hence the changes appeared to come quicker.

A change to the BigCricket system has been mooted, but to honest it's unlikey to ever happen. Nothing really does on here.

mas cambios;268425 said:
The post marks were lower over at sC, hence the changes appeared to come quicker.

A change to the BigCricket system has been mooted, but to honest it's unlikey to ever happen. Nothing really does on here.

Whats that suppose to mean?

If you go into your profile usercp> profile > edit custom title> you can put your own there. Just don't tick the reset button because it won't work. Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back