U16 1 Finals

This week
DC vs RV
LP vs TU/SF

I reckon Lower Plenty will get over the line against Thommo as they just always find a way of doing the job in finals. close game though.

The next game is tough to pick but expect Riverside to go alright. They haven't performed to full potential once this year so hopefully their day comes Saturday

This week
DC vs RV
LP vs TU/SF

I reckon Lower Plenty will get over the line against Thommo as they just always find a way of doing the job in finals. close game though.

The next game is tough to pick but expect Riverside to go alright. They haven't performed to full potential once this year so hopefully their day comes Saturday

IF they get there act together. quality bowling line up. good in the feild. Batting as good as any.
LP vs TU/SF- Lower Plenty to run a clinic
DC vs RV- Will come down to how each team bats

IF they get there act together. quality bowling line up. good in the feild. Batting as good as any.
LP vs TU/SF- Lower Plenty to run a clinic
DC vs RV- Will come down to how each team bats

Normally, the semi finals provide for better contests than grand finals which can tend be one sided.

Last time they met TU/SF were more than able to handle LP despite Byron (33), Hunt (51ret) and Jenkin (39no). LP's bowlers will need to bowl the game of their lives to win this one as TU/SF have depth in batting (down to no:8).
I can see the clinic being the other way around.

DC should be too strong for RV

Normally, the semi finals provide for better contests than grand finals which can tend be one sided.

Last time they met TU/SF were more than able to handle LP despite Byron (33), Hunt (51ret) and Jenkin (39no). LP's bowlers will need to bowl the game of their lives to win this one as TU/SF have depth in batting (down to no:8).
I can see the clinic being the other way around.

DC should be too strong for RV

"Playing in a Semi final is the biggest hurdle on the road to sports ultimate prize. They are tougher, more mentally taxing and a true display of sport in its most pure"
Ted Whiten
says it all
I wouldnt be righting RV off. having played them in finals, there depth could be the difference
, known to get big names cheaply
wickets early the difference in both
LP's are far from threatening with the ball... but it only takes one good pill

good luck boys. shouldnt be a wet one
MESSAGE TO UMPS
please
lbws- keep ya finger in ya pockets unles its hittin the base of the stumps. nothing worse when you get a couple ordinary ones and it costs you the game

"Playing in a Semi final is the biggest hurdle on the road to sports ultimate prize. They are tougher, more mentally taxing and a true display of sport in its most pure"
Ted Whiten
says it all
I wouldnt be righting RV off. having played them in finals, there depth could be the difference
, known to get big names cheaply
wickets early the difference in both
LP's are far from threatening with the ball... but it only takes one good pill

good luck boys. shouldnt be a wet one
MESSAGE TO UMPS
please
lbws- keep ya finger in ya pockets unles its hittin the base of the stumps. nothing worse when you get a couple ordinary ones and it costs you the game

Completely agree with that last comment!!!
Ive been out LBW 5 times this year and only 1 or 2 have been out.

Cant wait for the weekend.

Back