Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umpires Board

Hey guys,

Have been asked by D.K. to put up a thread about having an umpires board. It is up to you guys whether you want one up there so that we can discuss the rules of the game and any of the new technology that has come in to help the umpires out.
What are your thoughts on this? Do you think we should have an umpires board or do you think we are wasting our time?

Who do you think should moderate it if we do get one put up? Do you want somebody that umpires cricket or do you want somebody who is learning?

Re: Umpires Board

I think you should moderate Schwabby. Actually straight to Admin. The hardest thing about being a Mod is travelling to Frankston every Wensday & Friday for meetings and picking up the pay cheque.

If I was to moderate the umpires board, I would be learning as I don't umpire cricket myself. However, I would be able to keep an eye on what's being said.
To be honest there could be two mods on the umpires board. I reckon Joshie could be a mod as he umpires cricket and knows the rules. I know the rules but don't umpire cricket.

I said put up threads relevant to umpiring to promote discussion. Not a thread like this .

-Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back