13- N.Smith (LP)
14- N.Gaylor (RV)
15- S.Money (RV)
16- W.Ashton (PH)
17- R.Lewis (SF)
18- T.Emmins (TU)
19- S.Tsonas (SM)
20- D.Cole (WH)

The first ten are cemented in their positions so from 11-20 I will start with number 20 Dylan Cole. He isn't the most techniqley correct batsmen but he's made heaps of runs this year. I haven't seen a lot of Tsonas,Ashton, N.Smith and P.Dempsey but from there stats they deserve to be there. H.Smith has made heaps of runs this year and he's bottom age, Gaylor and Money are probably Riverside's best two bats and have been getting them to very good scores recently. Emmins and Lewis can dominate attacks.

Sandy a bit low at 6.. has dominated blue and if the coach stopped retireing him a couple of hundreads too. Really Good technique, hits the ball cleanly and is bottom age, should be higher. Lewis also a bit low? Others you have forgotton....

Re: Under 16'1 Teal Premiership

batting allrounder;382141 said:
Íf I had to do a top 20 this is what it would be:

1- M.Johnson (PY)
2- M.Phelan (DC)
3- T.Groom (MP)
4- S.Scales (RH)
5- J.Donaldson (PY)
6- L.Sandy (NEW)
7- B.Miller (SF)
8- L.Taylor (PH)
9- B.Russell (BU)
10- N.Andrews (MP)
11- H.Smith (DC)
12- P.Dempsey (SF)
13- N.Smith (LP)
14- N.Gaylor (RV)
15- S.Money (RV)
16- W.Ashton (PH)
17- R.Lewis (SF)
18- T.Emmins (TU)
19- S.Tsonas (SM)
20- D.Cole (WH)

The first ten are cemented in their positions so from 11-20 I will start with number 20 Dylan Cole. He isn't the most techniqley correct batsmen but he's made heaps of runs this year. I haven't seen a lot of Tsonas,Ashton, N.Smith and P.Dempsey but from there stats they deserve to be there. H.Smith has made heaps of runs this year and he's bottom age, Gaylor and Money are probably Riverside's best two bats and have been getting them to very good scores recently. Emmins and Lewis can dominate attacks.

That good for the batsman, but there is nothing about bowlers in this thread....get on the top 20 bowlers

tonned up;383155 said:
That good for the batsman, but there is nothing about bowlers in this thread....get on the top 20 bowlers

just my opinion;

1. Jai Robinson
2. Jai Robinson
3. Jai Robinson
4. Jai Robinson
5. Jai Robinson
6. Jai Robinson
7. Jai Robinson
8. Jai Robinson
9. Jai Robinson
10. Jai Robinson
11. Niall Smith
12. Michael Denier
13. Gavin Teague
14. Luke Dark
15. Rob Tinsley
16. Brandon Lee
17. Liam Hunt
18. Sean Money
19. Aaron Mills
20. Trent Groom
99. Nath Andrews (bowls bisexuals)

thats only based on the teams we've played this year.

batting allrounder;382099 said:
Hey rscc
I don't know who you are but I probably play in your team and Robbie isn't the 3rd best bat in the comp, The kid can play but there's names like Lewis, Andrews, Scales and Gaylor floating around the comp who are better than Rob.

I agree. robbie isn't even close

Back