Vtca 2012/13 Player Movements

hey who wet the wicket what are you talking about pacholi for when you could be talking about me . i already know im your favourite player as i am mine . all i have to say is TALK ABOUT THE GRUB MORE .

hey north club please dont bring me into your issues , are you saying i have two accounts . dont you know as soon as you sign with yarraville club you get a free lap top . as i said leave the yarraville club guys alone just because you never played in a side that beat them do be jealous.

Dingo_Jones

dingo what would you know about pies pacholi , he is apparantly moving into the the hungry jacks on the corner of somerville and geelong rd . just waiting for thursday night meals to start up again at the club . him and smackers are now neighbours since turner cut out the middle man and just moved into the bottle shop across the road .
Interesting you should mention that. Whats black and white and can be seen rolling around a Hungry Jacks car park?

Pies Pacholi and a crow fighting over a bag of chips.

Mr Warrigul

Wind Up Merchant
Interesting you should mention that. Whats black and white and can be seen rolling around a Hungry Jacks car park?

Pies Pacholi and a crow fighting over a bag of chips.
Dingo you should worry about your club Avondale instead off dean who is a Senior Division Premiership player ,you wouldn't carry his bags.haha

ok you blokes its smackers here . im sick of the crap being written on here about me and my mate pies pacholi . my mate is always there for me , always looking out for me like the night i climbed out the laundry window who was there waiting in the get away car " pies pacholi " . im sick of fat head taylor and richie the bald headed spotty dog [footy ]taking the piss out of me and dean on here . can you please leave us alone.

Dingo_Jones

Dingo you should worry about your club Avondale instead off dean who is a Senior Division Premiership player ,you wouldn't carry his bags.haha
HAHA,what, Hungry Jacks burger bags? There would be so many it would nigh on put my back out. Great bat reasonable bowler too.

gee shes been a bit quiet on here lately lads . dingo you seem to bags pies alot pal have you ever played against him or have you never played senior division before . henry out the window . climbing out of laundry windows again . will you ever learn .