Vtca 2012/13 Player Movements

hey who wet the wicket what are you talking about pacholi for when you could be talking about me . i already know im your favourite player as i am mine . all i have to say is TALK ABOUT THE GRUB MORE .

hey north club please dont bring me into your issues , are you saying i have two accounts . dont you know as soon as you sign with yarraville club you get a free lap top . as i said leave the yarraville club guys alone just because you never played in a side that beat them do be jealous.

dingo what would you know about pies pacholi , he is apparantly moving into the the hungry jacks on the corner of somerville and geelong rd . just waiting for thursday night meals to start up again at the club . him and smackers are now neighbours since turner cut out the middle man and just moved into the bottle shop across the road .
Interesting you should mention that. Whats black and white and can be seen rolling around a Hungry Jacks car park?

Pies Pacholi and a crow fighting over a bag of chips.

Interesting you should mention that. Whats black and white and can be seen rolling around a Hungry Jacks car park?

Pies Pacholi and a crow fighting over a bag of chips.
Dingo you should worry about your club Avondale instead off dean who is a Senior Division Premiership player ,you wouldn't carry his bags.haha

ok you blokes its smackers here . im sick of the crap being written on here about me and my mate pies pacholi . my mate is always there for me , always looking out for me like the night i climbed out the laundry window who was there waiting in the get away car " pies pacholi " . im sick of fat head taylor and richie the bald headed spotty dog [footy ]taking the piss out of me and dean on here . can you please leave us alone.

gee shes been a bit quiet on here lately lads . dingo you seem to bags pies alot pal have you ever played against him or have you never played senior division before . henry out the window . climbing out of laundry windows again . will you ever learn .

Back