Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

borntigerfan;347824 said:
Sorry Clear the picketts you are way off the mark, no one has been payed for games at St. Andrews for a very long time, We don't care what you say or write here as we are a club of brothers who stick together. Players are not meant to be paid in the WSUCCA. We are a loyal bunch of people at the club who have seen both good and bad. If you do your homework youll see why Chris plays at our club. But you are too busy potting from a distance as all the other soft hearts who sit behind a computer. We wish all teams good luck in the future and look forward to a new beginning. Go Sainters!!

Ok good point, sorry to offend you i didn mean to do that,but i know that previously he had been paid wherever he played and that is on his ability. If as you say no one got paid thats good and also good to see Chris play cricket once again for the love and more than likely to be playing along side his brother Mark which to some of us its what its all about to play cricket for enjoyment and a bit of competition along the way. My point was being paid money to play cricket isnt the be all and end all. Fair enough paying coaches as they put in a lot of effort in a season and have a lot of responsiblities. Clubs should develop their juniors thats where your future is. Good luck to you and your club.

borntigerfan;347824 said:
Sorry Clear the picketts you are way off the mark, no one has been payed for games at St. Andrews for a very long time, We don't care what you say or write here as we are a club of brothers who stick together. Players are not meant to be paid in the WSUCCA. We are a loyal bunch of people at the club who have seen both good and bad. If you do your homework youll see why Chris plays at our club. But you are too busy potting from a distance as all the other soft hearts who sit behind a computer. We wish all teams good luck in the future and look forward to a new beginning. Go Sainters!!

Ok good point, sorry to offend you i didn mean to do that,but i know that previously he had been paid wherever he played and that is on his ability. If as you say no one got paid thats good and also good to see Chris play cricket once again for the love and more than likely to be playing along side his brother Mark which to some of us its what its all about to play cricket for enjoyment and a bit of competition along the way. My point was being paid money to play cricket isnt the be all and end all. Fair enough paying coaches as they put in a lot of effort in a season and have a lot of responsiblities. Clubs should develop their juniors thats where your future is. Good luck to you and your club.

meltonman;347902 said:
Does any one have any news from the teams that are staying in the comp ?
After all this the churches forum , enough St Andrews, Congs and Roosters good bye and good luck.
We are all systems go here in our tilt at back-to back.
how about anyone else ....recruits or retierments?
can anyone confirm the teams who will be in the turf grade?

Go centrals!!!!!

Ok Melton man if you guys are all systems go then who is your coach i see your still advertising on your website. So part of your system is slightly flawed.
And going back to back well i think a few of the other clubs in turf might have a say in that too. But Good luck we at South are looking forward to the challenge of returning to turf next season and hope to give you a run for your money.

meltonman;347902 said:
Does any one have any news from the teams that are staying in the comp ?
After all this the churches forum , enough St Andrews, Congs and Roosters good bye and good luck.
We are all systems go here in our tilt at back-to back.
how about anyone else ....recruits or retierments?
can anyone confirm the teams who will be in the turf grade?

Go centrals!!!!!

Ok Melton man if you guys are all systems go then who is your coach i see your still advertising on your website. So part of your system is slightly flawed.
And going back to back well i think a few of the other clubs in turf might have a say in that too. But Good luck we at South are looking forward to the challenge of returning to turf next season and hope to give you a run for your money.

Clear The Pickets;347627 said:
I aggree there is a bit of money around there always has been. For Roosters you will go from playing in a lower comp like the WSUCCA to a higher level in the VTCA, by the way have they accepted your teams yet. The higher lever also bring in higher costs such as player payments etc and there is the travelling to further distances that also takes its toll. Money wise you can pay a player whatever you thing he is worth but if its a player only interested in money are they any real long term value to your club, if you dont get a couple of flags how long do you consist with them also there are a number of players who just change clubs chasing $, look at St Andrews this season they would have coughed up a bit of dough for some players such as Armstrong etc who has always chased $ are they loyal to your club or cause and do they really help develop your younger players. Best to try get a good coach and assistants and devop the junior players you have. Good luck in the new comp, you probably will get better tracks to play on. We at south are hopping to go up to turf but it will depend on the comp and what it will look like, whos still left. Unfortunately us and Centrals not having our own turf wickets restricts us to WSUCCA if we wish to play turf.

I haven't had a lot to say lately but I have been reading with interest. I would like to say that in my time at St.Andrew's no player has ever received cash to play cricket. As for Chris, he actually played this year for free because he wanted to play with his little bro. I am on the commitee so I do have an insight to the goings on at the club. So like BornTigerFan and StAndrews Man stated no-one got paid to play at St.Andrew's cricket club last seaon or any other seaon that I have been involved at this club, for that matter.
Good luck to all next season.:D

Clear The Pickets;347627 said:
I aggree there is a bit of money around there always has been. For Roosters you will go from playing in a lower comp like the WSUCCA to a higher level in the VTCA, by the way have they accepted your teams yet. The higher lever also bring in higher costs such as player payments etc and there is the travelling to further distances that also takes its toll. Money wise you can pay a player whatever you thing he is worth but if its a player only interested in money are they any real long term value to your club, if you dont get a couple of flags how long do you consist with them also there are a number of players who just change clubs chasing $, look at St Andrews this season they would have coughed up a bit of dough for some players such as Armstrong etc who has always chased $ are they loyal to your club or cause and do they really help develop your younger players. Best to try get a good coach and assistants and devop the junior players you have. Good luck in the new comp, you probably will get better tracks to play on. We at south are hopping to go up to turf but it will depend on the comp and what it will look like, whos still left. Unfortunately us and Centrals not having our own turf wickets restricts us to WSUCCA if we wish to play turf.

I haven't had a lot to say lately but I have been reading with interest. I would like to say that in my time at St.Andrew's no player has ever received cash to play cricket. As for Chris, he actually played this year for free because he wanted to play with his little bro. I am on the commitee so I do have an insight to the goings on at the club. So like BornTigerFan and StAndrews Man stated no-one got paid to play at St.Andrew's cricket club last seaon or any other seaon that I have been involved at this club, for that matter.
Good luck to all next season.:D

Clear The Pickets;347983 said:

Excuse my ignorance but please explain returning back to turf. Were you ever in turf?
if your in a different grade then it doesnt constitute back to back.
if St Andrews, Willy Congs and Altona Roosters arent in it then its not a real flag either as Melton man would know what a hollow victory feels like.
kick ass melton south yea right,you guys would have to be the softest team in history.
you join the turf when all the good team leave your kidding yourself not the rest of the bloggers on this site.

Clear The Pickets;347983 said:

Excuse my ignorance but please explain returning back to turf. Were you ever in turf?
if St Andrews, Willy Congs and Altona Roosters arent in it then its not a real flag either as Melton man would know what a hollow victory feels like.
kick ass melton south yea right,you guys would have to be the softest team in history.
you join the turf when all the good team leave your kidding yourself not the rest of the bloggers on this site.

BigCoq;348033 said:

Im pretty sure we played in the turf comp under Jeff Evans as coach about 5 seasons ago so yes we are returning. I think we were in there for at least 2 to 3 seasons. next we arent going for an easy premiership or hollow victory, its not our fault that your clubs have decided to leave the comp. The rules are there in black and white if there was a problem with them then they should have been addressed the first time this happened. ASnd we are not soft we are not running away to another comp because we could not get our own way have a great year

BigCoq;348033 said:

Im pretty sure we played in the turf comp under Jeff Evans as coach about 5 seasons ago so yes we are returning. I think we were in there for at least 2 to 3 seasons. next we arent going for an easy premiership or hollow victory, its not our fault that your clubs have decided to leave the comp. The rules are there in black and white if there was a problem with them then they should have been addressed the first time this happened. ASnd we are not soft we are not running away to another comp because we could not get our own way have a great year

Clear the pickets
Nathan from altona roosters if u dont know who i am
yes did play turf and were competitive enough and ur last season u got beat in a sem final after bowling williamstown congs out for 97 and went back to a mats which is an easy option if u ask me .
The side u had had little change or much at all u went back and couldnt win an a mat s grand final till this season so ur a matt side dropped each grade and u club have several players who like to take the easy option and not challenge them selves well it looks this year u guys are i hope all the best for that
Look u dont understand how hard it is to not get a fair opportunity to make a grand final and the association robbed 22 player a fair chance to earn the right to play a semi final again and caused hell lot lot tensions between lot ppl and clubs to a agree especially on this site . Im calling on all ppl to look at the executive cause this what they wanted and decide on by allowing a grand final be played on the 2nd day all captains and executive should been together and make the decision to re match cause 4 side think common sense should prevail well i hope so.
Yes nothing was not done few years back it just shows how this comp is lacking for new person new executive and try strive in postive way to put this competion as one leading western suburbs stronger comps but it wont happen now how they handle it and caused all events and anger and frustration by doing what they did
Yes Chris Smith attack on claude was wrong and words he said are very harsh i dont approve he action i see hm as very close mate almost father figure at times but those actions where wrong far from what i want to see or hear. If the fair and right outcome happened non of this would happened the comp would be stronger more vibrant if we did get 2nd turf side up going but now with sides moving for the right reasons not leaving cause they have sooked up their seen other executives and see brighter future and aspect of being able to develop junior crickets to be playing a higher quality cricket is a exciting thing to have on board as player at roosters its only made our club stronger and a challenge on current players to raise the bar and strive to achieve a bit more from them selves.

look seen ppl on here say how we just chasing players for $$$ is far from true look their several players i would love to have at the club and it would be good to see few younger players come join player good brand cricket and test ur outstanding skills in comp bit higher learn ur craft and learn more on ur own game and what it going to take to go further to play sub/or district level cricket

Clear the pickets
yes did play turf and were competitive enough and ur last season u got beat in a sem final after bowling williamstown congs out for 97 and went back to a mats which is an easy option if u ask me .
The side u had had little change or much at all u went back and couldnt win an a mat s grand final till this season so ur a matt side dropped each grade and u club have several players who like to take the easy option and not challenge them selves well it looks this year u guys are i hope all the best for that
Look u dont understand how hard it is to not get a fair opportunity to make a grand final and the association robbed 22 player a fair chance to earn the right to play a semi final again and caused hell lot lot tensions between lot ppl and clubs to a agree especially on this site . Im calling on all ppl to look at the executive cause this what they wanted and decide on by allowing a grand final be played on the 2nd day all captains and executive should been together and make the decision to re match cause 4 side think common sense should prevail well i hope so.
Yes nothing was not done few years back it just shows how this comp is lacking for new person new executive and try strive in postive way to put this competion as one leading western suburbs stronger comps but it wont happen now how they handle it and caused all events and anger and frustration by doing what they did
Yes Chris Smith attack on claude was wrong and words he said are very harsh i dont approve he action i see hm as very close mate almost father figure at times but those actions where wrong far from what i want to see or hear. If the fair and right outcome happened non of this would happened the comp would be stronger more vibrant if we did get 2nd turf side up going but now with sides moving for the right reasons not leaving cause they have sooked up their seen other executives and see brighter future and aspect of being able to develop junior crickets to be playing a higher quality cricket is a exciting thing to have on board as player at roosters its only made our club stronger and a challenge on current players to raise the bar and strive to achieve a bit more from them selves.

look seen ppl on here say how we just chasing players for $$$ is far from true look their several players i would love to have at the club and it would be good to see few younger players come join player good brand cricket and test ur outstanding skills in comp bit higher learn ur craft and learn more on ur own game and what it going to take to go further to play sub/or district level cricket

BigCoq;348033 said:

Big coq
i love how you people conveniently ignore black and white statistics when making self-aggrandizing statements like "you join turf when all the good teams leave" .
Last time i checked the 2 most successful clubs in the churches turf comp are still there ,we have won 2 and st johns have won 3.
Best of luck in your new comp , i hope your performances can some how match up to this misplaced arrogance.

BigCoq;348033 said:

Big coq
i love how you people conveniently ignore black and white statistics when making self-aggrandizing statements like "you join turf when all the good teams leave" .
Last time i checked the 2 most successful clubs in the churches turf comp are still there ,we have won 2 and st johns have won 3.
Best of luck in your new comp , i hope your performances can some how match up to this misplaced arrogance.

Nathan;348113 said:
Clear the pickets

yes you are right last time our turf got beat by congs, but the reason we returned to matts was the players at the time did not want to play sundays as the comp expanded and also got sick of the terrible wickets being presented at the time. Yes this year we did do well, but in that premiership side only 4 players remain from the previous 2 runners up teams and the side that played turf,we have under leigh edwards been promoting juniors as well as having experinced players in the lower grades to captain or try and promote the spirit of cricket and be competitive and play cricket in the right manner. Other players have dropped grades or left the club due to age,form play with relatives or whatever and the reason we are returning is because of the pressure from the association and other clubs who were not happy with us playing matts, but they are correct we should be in turf, but obviously nothing has changed with the state of the wickets as others in this forum have been complaining about, but club can only decides what is best for the players and the club and last season we decided to stay on matts, but this year we are returning to turf un fortunately some clubs who we have great respect and enjoyed great competition against wont be there. It would have been good to have 2 turf comps as more players would have the opportunity to be exposed to turf cricket. The chris smith issue sounded a bit harsh to me i thought maybe ia fine or suspension but any life ban to me must be a drastic step by any association but i really cannot comment as i was not present and didnt see the incident only going on second hand info which can be easily modified. Anyway best of luck to you and your club we will probably cross paths somewhere along the lines

Nathan;348113 said:
Clear the pickets

yes you are right last time our turf got beat by congs, but the reason we returned to matts was the players at the time did not want to play sundays as the comp expanded and also got sick of the terrible wickets being presented at the time. Yes this year we did do well, but in that premiership side only 4 players remain from the previous 2 runners up teams and the side that played turf,we have under leigh edwards been promoting juniors as well as having experinced players in the lower grades to captain or try and promote the spirit of cricket and be competitive and play cricket in the right manner. Other players have dropped grades or left the club due to age,form play with relatives or whatever and the reason we are returning is because of the pressure from the association and other clubs who were not happy with us playing matts, but they are correct we should be in turf, but obviously nothing has changed with the state of the wickets as others in this forum have been complaining about, but club can only decides what is best for the players and the club and last season we decided to stay on matts, but this year we are returning to turf un fortunately some clubs who we have great respect and enjoyed great competition against wont be there. It would have been good to have 2 turf comps as more players would have the opportunity to be exposed to turf cricket. The chris smith issue sounded a bit harsh to me i thought maybe ia fine or suspension but any life ban to me must be a drastic step by any association but i really cannot comment as i was not present and didnt see the incident only going on second hand info which can be easily modified. Anyway best of luck to you and your club we will probably cross paths somewhere along the lines

clear the pickets

Thanks for the feedback and informing us on ur decisions on certain topics good to here the insight and more correct information.
Yeah clubs did complain due to their 2nds were playing ur 1st and not just being competitive and at the end of day my eyes i see it as not fair. Your side has got some good cricketers on their day ur side can win against any side. Look churches comp teams really relay on 2-4 players to perform week in week out other wise their side when most likely struggle.
So we at the rooster really got work hard to get everyone improving their games and recruit strongly as we playing in lot stronger competion so we have lot work to do and with the right people i see thats on board we are targeting youth and think thats way to go build side where their a lot 20-25 yr who got at least 5-10 yrs cricket and try win flag but time will tell .

clear the pickets

Thanks for the feedback and informing us on ur decisions on certain topics good to here the insight and more correct information.
Yeah clubs did complain due to their 2nds were playing ur 1st and not just being competitive and at the end of day my eyes i see it as not fair. Your side has got some good cricketers on their day ur side can win against any side. Look churches comp teams really relay on 2-4 players to perform week in week out other wise their side when most likely struggle.
So we at the rooster really got work hard to get everyone improving their games and recruit strongly as we playing in lot stronger competion so we have lot work to do and with the right people i see thats on board we are targeting youth and think thats way to go build side where their a lot 20-25 yr who got at least 5-10 yrs cricket and try win flag but time will tell .

Nathan;348253 said:
clear the pickets

Thats exactly what you need to do get yourself a good coach deveop the players you have add a couple of fresh faces from elswhere and build a dynasty. Just look at Melton centrals a few years ago they were rabble until jeff evans was appointed and he changed their culture the way thay train their attitude towards the game, they had the ability it just needed to be unleashed. Now they have 2 premierships in the last couple of seasons in turf alot of credit needs to got to their committee for appointing the right person for them. And of course to Joffa for all his hard work. Your club nad others entering the VTCA need to do the same, appoint the right people and work hard together on and off the field. Good luck i will be watching to see how all the clubs leaving the association go in their new comps.

Nathan;348253 said:
clear the pickets

Thats exactly what you need to do get yourself a good coach deveop the players you have add a couple of fresh faces from elswhere and build a dynasty. Just look at Melton centrals a few years ago they were rabble until jeff evans was appointed and he changed their culture the way thay train their attitude towards the game, they had the ability it just needed to be unleashed. Now they have 2 premierships in the last couple of seasons in turf alot of credit needs to got to their committee for appointing the right person for them. And of course to Joffa for all his hard work. Your club nad others entering the VTCA need to do the same, appoint the right people and work hard together on and off the field. Good luck i will be watching to see how all the clubs leaving the association go in their new comps.

On behalf of St Johns Williamstown Cricket Club Committee I would like to take this opportunity to extend an open invitation for players to join our club for the upcoming season.

St Johns competes in the Western Suburbs United Churches Cricket Association and has been a member of the association for the past 115 years. We are a club with a proud history and we have had great success in the past and the present. We believe a key characteristic of our club is that we are a family friendly club, and we are fortunate enough that player, partners and children actively participate in any way they can on and off the field. We also believe that we are a club that encourages all players to achieve all they can, no matter of how talented they are, and that we have a strong sense of mateship and love of the game right through, from our best player to our 12th man in our lowest grade.

This invitation is extended to anyone who is interested in joining our club based on these attributes.

We pride ourselves on the fact that we have never paid players to play for our club, and that we have never actively poached players from other clubs in our or other competitions. If you are interested in playing an enjoyable, competitive game of cricket and socialising in a friendly environment, please feel free to private message me on this website with a contact phone number and one of the committee members will call you to discuss this matter further.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Simon Taylor

On behalf of St Johns Williamstown Cricket Club Committee I would like to take this opportunity to extend an open invitation for players to join our club for the upcoming season.

St Johns competes in the Western Suburbs United Churches Cricket Association and has been a member of the association for the past 115 years. We are a club with a proud history and we have had great success in the past and the present. We believe a key characteristic of our club is that we are a family friendly club, and we are fortunate enough that player, partners and children actively participate in any way they can on and off the field. We also believe that we are a club that encourages all players to achieve all they can, no matter of how talented they are, and that we have a strong sense of mateship and love of the game right through, from our best player to our 12th man in our lowest grade.

This invitation is extended to anyone who is interested in joining our club based on these attributes.

We pride ourselves on the fact that we have never paid players to play for our club, and that we have never actively poached players from other clubs in our or other competitions. If you are interested in playing an enjoyable, competitive game of cricket and socialising in a friendly environment, please feel free to private message me on this website with a contact phone number and one of the committee members will call you to discuss this matter further.

Regards

Simon Taylor

tayls;348350 said:

Regards

Simon Taylor

So it sounds like the rumours are true.....
Is this a desperate attempt to keep St Johns alive???

I hope you guys can attract some players with this but I would doubt it!

tayls;348350 said:

Regards

Simon Taylor

meltonman;348154 said:
Big coq

Mate i am refering to Turf grand finals.
I agree u are a very good team but the comp will be dilluted know.
you won a flag with out winning a semi to earn your right,my opinion is that its not a real Grand Final victory anyway.So the Stats lie.:D
Still a bitter little chook.
when i refer about success i refer to on & off the field.

meltonman;348154 said:
Big coq

you won a flag with out winning a semi to earn your right,my opinion is that its not a real Grand Final victory anyway.So the Stats lie.:D

Stump Cam;348356 said:

it is called advertising, like roosters did ages ago, just another avenue to trying to pick up players, the more avenues, the more people that will come hope it goes well for them

Stump Cam;348356 said:

it is called advertising, like roosters did ages ago, just another avenue to trying to pick up players, the more avenues, the more people that will come hope it goes well for them

BigCoq;348371 said:

Ok good theory but if the second day had been rained out and no play available then the same result would have occured a centrals st andrews grand final, thats why its important to finish in the top 2 positions at the end of the season. Dont crucify these teams without evidence, until someone has the balls to come forward with information or confesses to doing it you can only speculate. what happens if the same scenario occurs in the VTCA. I'm pretty sure their rules would be the same. Are you going to run off to another comp because these rules dont suit you. I played in a losing grand final in the VTCA after rain washed out the final days play (4 day grand final) we finished second on the ladder the top team won due to no result, and we needed 75 runs with a whole days play and 5 wickets in hand. It happens it feels bad but thats the rules without rules anything could happen. Thats why its important to win as many games as possible to finish in top spoyt. Maybe the WSUCCA should apply a fee to all turf clubs at the start of the season so security can watch the grounds used in all turf finals. Just a thought by for now

BigCoq;348371 said:

Ok good theory but if the second day had been rained out and no play available then the same result would have occured a centrals st andrews grand final, thats why its important to finish in the top 2 positions at the end of the season. Dont crucify these teams without evidence, until someone has the balls to come forward with information or confesses to doing it you can only speculate. what happens if the same scenario occurs in the VTCA. I'm pretty sure their rules would be the same. Are you going to run off to another comp because these rules dont suit you. I played in a losing grand final in the VTCA after rain washed out the final days play (4 day grand final) we finished second on the ladder the top team won due to no result, and we needed 75 runs with a whole days play and 5 wickets in hand. It happens it feels bad but thats the rules without rules anything could happen. Thats why its important to win as many games as possible to finish in top spoyt. Maybe the WSUCCA should apply a fee to all turf clubs at the start of the season so security can watch the grounds used in all turf finals. Just a thought by for now

jay dee;347971 said:
DT, Pots only thinks your worth those $$$ because of your passion. Its got nothing to do with cricket.

Man crush detected!

JD

well man crush is going a little too far. dans worth atleat that cash - cricket ability- match winner bat and ball, leadership, competiveness and plain and simple hes a winner. ontop of that theres daylight between him and the next best player in the comp. so yeah i prob just made it worse for myself lol, but they are the simple facts. good luck to st.johns in recuriting aswell.

jay dee;347971 said:
DT, Pots only thinks your worth those $$$ because of your passion. Its got nothing to do with cricket.

Man crush detected!

JD

well man crush is going a little too far. dans worth atleat that cash - cricket ability- match winner bat and ball, leadership, competiveness and plain and simple hes a winner. ontop of that theres daylight between him and the next best player in the comp. so yeah i prob just made it worse for myself lol, but they are the simple facts. good luck to st.johns in recuriting aswell.

Heard a rumour on the grapevine, take it or leave it... That 2 better known premiership players, top order batsmen, might be looking for new homes! Including 1 particularly handy gloveman. Rumours will be rumours... but could be worth following up!

Heard a rumour on the grapevine, take it or leave it... That 2 better known premiership players, top order batsmen, might be looking for new homes! Including 1 particularly handy gloveman. Rumours will be rumours... but could be worth following up!

Arm like a Leg;348779 said:

Plenty of room at the new Chicken coup.
if ur looking for a challenge in the VTCA come on down.

Arm like a Leg;348779 said:

Plenty of room at the new Chicken coup.
if ur looking for a challenge in the VTCA come on down.

Pots;348735 said:

Really??????? Daylight??????? What were you on when you wrote this???? Can I have some please??? DT is a great player and might just be the best in the comp but.........................daylight between him and the next best player in the comp.......................... I don't think so:p:cool:

Pots;348735 said:

Really??????? Daylight??????? What were you on when you wrote this???? Can I have some please??? DT is a great player and might just be the best in the comp but.........................daylight between him and the next best player in the comp.......................... I don't think so:p:cool:

Shaved_Plums;349319 said:
Really??????? Daylight??????? What were you on when you wrote this???? Can I have some please??? DT is a great player and might just be the best in the comp but.........................daylight between him and the next best player in the comp.......................... I don't think so:p:cool:[/QUOTE

Best players 2009.
1. Hayes.
2. Armstrong.
3. D.Temby.
Having said all that first picked in my side would be Temby because under 30 great batsmen who can also bowl.
Armstrong second due to age very good bowler who is very handy with the bat.
Hayes third just cant get the ************ out once he is set.

Shaved_Plums;349319 said:
Really??????? Daylight??????? What were you on when you wrote this???? Can I have some please??? DT is a great player and might just be the best in the comp but.........................daylight between him and the next best player in the comp.......................... I don't think so:p:cool:[/QUOTE

Best players 2009.
1. Hayes.
2. Armstrong.
3. D.Temby.
Having said all that first picked in my side would be Temby because under 30 great batsmen who can also bowl.
Armstrong second due to age very good bowler who is very handy with the bat.
Hayes third just cant get the ************ out once he is set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back