Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

fine legs;338612 said:
hey knob jockey, you are a joke!!! "it is the associations job to make the decision bla bla bla blaaa". when it suits your club you side with the association, but if things dont go your way you start crying. "oh our supporters cant drink at games, this wicket was crap, we are going to the vtca, the out field was shit and we didn't have a choice, they made us go straight to the gf". what a load of crap! then you have a go at mick for saying something and finish off with "this is a public forum and anyone is allowed to say what they want to". yes, just what mick was doing you double standard pathetic excuse for a human being. practice what you preach you speed hump! the truth to the matter is, your club are weak, pea hearted, pathetic scumbags who will do anything to try and win a premiership. ST ANDREWS ARE THE ONLY CLUB TO HAVE PLAYED IN THE TURF GRADE EVERY YEAR WHO HAVE NOT YET WON A PREMIERSHIP IN THAT GRADE. i think that explains everything.

Ah my old mate fine legs at it again, some of your stupid comments are actually starting to amuse me now. Do you actually read people's comments before replying or just start writting whatever dribble comes out of your mouth.

If you read my previous comments i was replying to Mick who stated that Billy Bowden should not be commenting on these matters on this site as it is conflict of interest, in which i replied saying this is a public forum and anyone is allowed to comment on here whatever there position which includes Mick and Billy even if they talk rubbish and dont make sense which is usually the comments you put on here.

Now im just trying to figure out which player from Congs you are, now previously you stated you were at Mid Off when you reckon you heard Baz, please dont tell me your that goose who stands there and claps really fast and just says come on come on? gee how silly you look out their on the cricket field if that is you and how much amusement you provide to the opposition.

fine legs;338612 said:
hey knob jockey, you are a joke!!! "it is the associations job to make the decision bla bla bla blaaa". when it suits your club you side with the association, but if things dont go your way you start crying. "oh our supporters cant drink at games, this wicket was crap, we are going to the vtca, the out field was shit and we didn't have a choice, they made us go straight to the gf". what a load of crap! then you have a go at mick for saying something and finish off with "this is a public forum and anyone is allowed to say what they want to". yes, just what mick was doing you double standard pathetic excuse for a human being. practice what you preach you speed hump! the truth to the matter is, your club are weak, pea hearted, pathetic scumbags who will do anything to try and win a premiership. ST ANDREWS ARE THE ONLY CLUB TO HAVE PLAYED IN THE TURF GRADE EVERY YEAR WHO HAVE NOT YET WON A PREMIERSHIP IN THAT GRADE. i think that explains everything.

Ah my old mate fine legs at it again, some of your stupid comments are actually starting to amuse me now. Do you actually read people's comments before replying or just start writting whatever dribble comes out of your mouth.

If you read my previous comments i was replying to Mick who stated that Billy Bowden should not be commenting on these matters on this site as it is conflict of interest, in which i replied saying this is a public forum and anyone is allowed to comment on here whatever there position which includes Mick and Billy even if they talk rubbish and dont make sense which is usually the comments you put on here.

Now im just trying to figure out which player from Congs you are, now previously you stated you were at Mid Off when you reckon you heard Baz, please dont tell me your that goose who stands there and claps really fast and just says come on come on? gee how silly you look out their on the cricket field if that is you and how much amusement you provide to the opposition.

2 turf teams are playing in a grand final tomorrow and sunday. Most likely 22 people who have trained all season, turned up saturdays and put their all in and have a red hot go. good luck to those 22 players, and to the 11 that win you are the 2009 premiers and have deserved that title as you finished 1-2 on the ladder. the players are just playing cricket and deserve a fair go. Until there is proof celebrate your victory long and hard.

surely we dont need security with guard dogs, it is hard to post a guard dog on the web site, a photo from a security guard with a guy with a shovel/ or star picket or what ever would do just fine.

Lets hope for an entertaining GF.

2 turf teams are playing in a grand final tomorrow and sunday. Most likely 22 people who have trained all season, turned up saturdays and put their all in and have a red hot go. good luck to those 22 players, and to the 11 that win you are the 2009 premiers and have deserved that title as you finished 1-2 on the ladder. the players are just playing cricket and deserve a fair go. Until there is proof celebrate your victory long and hard.

surely we dont need security with guard dogs, it is hard to post a guard dog on the web site, a photo from a security guard with a guy with a shovel/ or star picket or what ever would do just fine.

Shaved_Plums;338337 said:
Darren
I am not sure if you picked up on who I am but the events of the last few weeks have been really sad!!! We played at Totty together when we were kids, I'd play my first year in a certain age with Raoul and then the 2nd year with you. We used to play in Melon Street during summer and I even remember your brother (Birt) 'branding my brother' (Adam) from about 3 feet away, with a wet tennis ball for no apparent reason! :p I was in the same class at primary school with ya brother Raoul. As I stated at the start of this blog, it really is sad what's happening. But what I want to make clear is that, I do not believe anyone from my club would do such a thing. I know the rest of the world thinks someone from here did it, but I don't. But anyway that's not what this blog is about. It's about "friendships". I hope that all the people I have met and become friends with over the yaers remain just that - friends. I know the club is contemplating moving comps next year - in fact several clubs are - but me, personally, well I may never play the game again - not because I am too old - in fact I think I am still improving as a player and I'm nearly 40 - but because to me CRICKET was the greatest game on earth and no matter what happened on the field, it usually stayed there. You could abuse a batsman - even bag his mum - yet the beer always tasted better after a battle like that. You could tell a bowler how well he was travelling and that maybe he should have a go from both ends and still after the days play you could have a drink with the enemy because the battle was paused until next week. You could give a batsman a send off and then buy him a drink after the game and explain with the same old lame (but usually legitimate) excuse 'sorry mate I was fired up, it was in the heat of the moment'. That rule seems to be out the window now and quite frankly I have had a gutfull. So Darren I hope the next time I bump into you in the street or at a game of cricket or where ever for that matter, I hope that you will still look me in the eye and say g'day as I will to you. :confused: Cricket is the loser in all of this!!!!!!!!!

How could any kid worth his salt forget or ignore a good mate like you. I'm well and trully over the blame game and at no stage have I said who did it because I have no idea. You are my mate and have always been, so I look forward to having a very well and long over due beer with you. Darren.:):p

Shaved_Plums;338337 said:
Darren
I am not sure if you picked up on who I am but the events of the last few weeks have been really sad!!! We played at Totty together when we were kids, I'd play my first year in a certain age with Raoul and then the 2nd year with you. We used to play in Melon Street during summer and I even remember your brother (Birt) 'branding my brother' (Adam) from about 3 feet away, with a wet tennis ball for no apparent reason! :p I was in the same class at primary school with ya brother Raoul. As I stated at the start of this blog, it really is sad what's happening. But what I want to make clear is that, I do not believe anyone from my club would do such a thing. I know the rest of the world thinks someone from here did it, but I don't. But anyway that's not what this blog is about. It's about "friendships". I hope that all the people I have met and become friends with over the yaers remain just that - friends. I know the club is contemplating moving comps next year - in fact several clubs are - but me, personally, well I may never play the game again - not because I am too old - in fact I think I am still improving as a player and I'm nearly 40 - but because to me CRICKET was the greatest game on earth and no matter what happened on the field, it usually stayed there. You could abuse a batsman - even bag his mum - yet the beer always tasted better after a battle like that. You could tell a bowler how well he was travelling and that maybe he should have a go from both ends and still after the days play you could have a drink with the enemy because the battle was paused until next week. You could give a batsman a send off and then buy him a drink after the game and explain with the same old lame (but usually legitimate) excuse 'sorry mate I was fired up, it was in the heat of the moment'. That rule seems to be out the window now and quite frankly I have had a gutfull. So Darren I hope the next time I bump into you in the street or at a game of cricket or where ever for that matter, I hope that you will still look me in the eye and say g'day as I will to you. :confused: Cricket is the loser in all of this!!!!!!!!!

How could any kid worth his salt forget or ignore a good mate like you. I'm well and trully over the blame game and at no stage have I said who did it because I have no idea. You are my mate and have always been, so I look forward to having a very well and long over due beer with you. Darren.:):p

StAndrewsman;338391 said:
wat special exceptions hav been made? there has always been a reserve day for the grand final and as there was no play last saturday, the reserve day comes into effect. I dont really know wat ur on about. rumour is that the curator at angliss isnt the usual curator. is this true?

If there was no special exemptions then can you please tell all of us, which ground you went to and stayed at until the first days play of the grand final was called off. Are you trying to tell us that there was a ground prepaired for last Saturday. No.:confused:

StAndrewsman;338391 said:
wat special exceptions hav been made? there has always been a reserve day for the grand final and as there was no play last saturday, the reserve day comes into effect. I dont really know wat ur on about. rumour is that the curator at angliss isnt the usual curator. is this true?

If there was no special exemptions then can you please tell all of us, which ground you went to and stayed at until the first days play of the grand final was called off. Are you trying to tell us that there was a ground prepaired for last Saturday. No.:confused:

dulldullard;338547 said:
Ah Ha! You're a ROOSTER..that explains everything....Enough said!

Dullard i dont know who you are but u do sound like a exec of the commitee if this is the case to have some sort of bias towards us is very unproffessional but hay why would i be suprised by that.
What the Hell is Dulldullard anyhow!
Grow up and get some integrity. Fair is Fair that works across the board
further more i have been a regular on this site because i was a strong supported of TUrf/Chuirch cricket because i felt we were moving inthe right direction i.e. 2 turf grades 09/10. but sadly thats come to a screaching holt.

dulldullard;338547 said:
Ah Ha! You're a ROOSTER..that explains everything....Enough said!

Dullard i dont know who you are but u do sound like a exec of the commitee if this is the case to have some sort of bias towards us is very unproffessional but hay why would i be suprised by that.
further more i have been a regular on this site because i was a strong supported of TUrf/Chuirch cricket because i felt we were moving inthe right direction i.e. 2 turf grades 09/10. but sadly thats come to a screaching holt.

well im guessing that we were going to play on angliss last week? im not sure. if so then its understandable no pitch was made up by the angliss curator. he had already done this to ANA in the season when it was too hot. the pitch was 3 days away from playing that day as he assumed that it would be too hot to play (willy comp, u dont call off if forecast is higher than 38) so im guessing he assumed it would rain. i got a msg very earyl saturday morning that it was called off and as im not participating in the game, the players prolly got the msg a lot earlier than i

well im guessing that we were going to play on angliss last week? im not sure. if so then its understandable no pitch was made up by the angliss curator. he had already done this to ANA in the season when it was too hot. the pitch was 3 days away from playing that day as he assumed that it would be too hot to play (willy comp, u dont call off if forecast is higher than 38) so im guessing he assumed it would rain. i got a msg very earyl saturday morning that it was called off and as im not participating in the game, the players prolly got the msg a lot earlier than i

StAndrewsman;338771 said:

dont blame the curator bud , who would want to prepare a wicket for u anyway

dont blame the curator bud , who would want to prepare a wicket for u anyway

B Grade Keeper;338689 said:

Well why have finals you tool......if thats your thought just have top 2 play on GF instead of wasting everyone's time.

2009 premiers will be the joke to the whole cricket community!!!!
DONT KID YOURSELF BUDDY:mad:

B Grade Keeper;338689 said:

Well why have finals you tool......if thats your thought just have top 2 play on GF instead of wasting everyone's time.

CRICKET COACH

The Coronet City Cricket Club affiliated with the BCA turf wicket competition seeks to appoint a Non-Playing or Playing Coach to lead and assist the Club climb the ranks of Ballarat’s premier cricket competition.

You will have demonstrated communication skills with players at all senior levels and will be assisted by a stable and committed administration.

Significant remuneration linked to your experience, knowledge and ability is available for the right person. Applications, marked Confidential are to be received by April 9th. and mailed to :

The President
Coronet City CC
P O Box 4031
Alfredton 3350

CRICKET COACH

The Coronet City Cricket Club affiliated with the BCA turf wicket competition seeks to appoint a Non-Playing or Playing Coach to lead and assist the Club climb the ranks of Ballarat’s premier cricket competition.

You will have demonstrated communication skills with players at all senior levels and will be assisted by a stable and committed administration.

Significant remuneration linked to your experience, knowledge and ability is available for the right person. Applications, marked Confidential are to be received by April 9th. and mailed to :

The President
Coronet City CC
P O Box 4031
Alfredton 3350

more dribble coming out your mouth mate.. that never happened you coward.. you go on here and have a dig but i bet you wouldnt front me so move on mate.. go dig another wicket!

more dribble coming out your mouth mate.. that never happened you coward.. you go on here and have a dig but i bet you wouldnt front me so move on mate.. go dig another wicket!

BigCoq;338767 said:

Definitely not an Executive member but know how hard they work and how easy it isto knock them. Ive been around long enough to know that a rooster is a rooster no matter how you dress it up.

BigCoq;338767 said:

Definitely not an Executive member but know how hard they work and how easy it isto knock them. Ive been around long enough to know that a rooster is a rooster no matter how you dress it up.

Giveitup;338790 said:

No one thinks this is the best situation but it is what is happening, not going to change now is it so good luck to the players that are playing is all i'm saying. Every cricketer i'm sure would love to get there with no stupid things like this happening, but here this isnt happening. A better precedent a few years ago may have prevented this. They will still be premiers, obviously your not playing, but im sure you would have celebrated with your mates that you have worked all season with. obviously someone know who dug up the pitches why cover for a scum bag like that, dob them in and solve the problem.

Giveitup;338790 said:

No one thinks this is the best situation but it is what is happening, not going to change now is it so good luck to the players that are playing is all i'm saying. Every cricketer i'm sure would love to get there with no stupid things like this happening, but here this isnt happening. A better precedent a few years ago may have prevented this. They will still be premiers, obviously your not playing, but im sure you would have celebrated with your mates that you have worked all season with. obviously someone know who dug up the pitches why cover for a scum bag like that, dob them in and solve the problem.

As a neutral observer from another competition I feel a need to express my views after constant pressure from punters to peruse this forum (after all that has occurred)...It appears obvious from reading all the posts that a club has attempted to perform 'grand larceny' and is comfortable with taking away a premiership cup which will clearly be tainted. Their decision to take a 'free ride' into the Grand Final speaks volumes of their poor integrity and lack of conviction to achieve their goals on even terms.
Obviously, as a result of this, the turf competition now seems doomed and many decent cricketers will be looking for a new home.

I myself will sleep comfortably knowing that we beat these St Andrews pricks on level terms some time ago.

PM me if there are any quality cricketers looking for a new home after this obvious debacle...

As a neutral observer from another competition I feel a need to express my views after constant pressure from punters to peruse this forum (after all that has occurred)...It appears obvious from reading all the posts that a club has attempted to perform 'grand larceny' and is comfortable with taking away a premiership cup which will clearly be tainted. Their decision to take a 'free ride' into the Grand Final speaks volumes of their poor integrity and lack of conviction to achieve their goals on even terms.
Obviously, as a result of this, the turf competition now seems doomed and many decent cricketers will be looking for a new home.

I myself will sleep comfortably knowing that we beat these St Andrews pricks on level terms some time ago.

PM me if there are any quality cricketers looking for a new home after this obvious debacle...

Latest Breaking News Is that the wicket that has been prepared for this

weekends Grand Final is an absolute ROAD.

Whichever Captain wins the Toss should Deffinately bat first.

A big crowd is anticipated to turn up and support the game of CRICKET.

Good Luck To All

And May The Spirit Of Cricket Win At The End Of The Day.

Yes I would Personally Like To See Melton Centrals Win, As The Mere Fact

My Old Mate Jeff Evans whom I have utmost respect for, and have played

competative matches against him and his side for over 20 years, deserves a

premiership in the twighlight of his career.

Good Luck To All

Hey
B grade keeper all good wishing and congratulating the 2 sides the 22 players for given a free pass to play in so called grand final. What about the other 22 blokes who didn't get the fair opportunity to play in a grand final ? or contribute their side to a premiership win. Who ever wins this will always be tainted and 2 other clubs and the association has shown now sportsmanship at all. really couldn't care about the two clubs and its hard working people that made their clubs function or appreciate these clubs competing in this association this seasons. then all players efforts have gone to waste its not worthy of a grand final and really hope it love to see this association be finished because their acts and decisions have affected clubs big time players being angry fighting and arguing with each other and the clubs will suffer with the loss of players and people will not play cricket cause this bull shit outcome. THE ASSOCIATION IS SHIT HOPEFULLY IT FLOPS AND IT FINISHED I CANT WISH FOR IT TO BE ANY SOONER BECAUSE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND CAUSE IS UN FORGIVABLE

Hey
B grade keeper all good wishing and congratulating the 2 sides the 22 players for given a free pass to play in so called grand final. What about the other 22 blokes who didn't get the fair opportunity to play in a grand final ? or contribute their side to a premiership win. Who ever wins this will always be tainted and 2 other clubs and the association has shown now sportsmanship at all. really couldn't care about the two clubs and its hard working people that made their clubs function or appreciate these clubs competing in this association this seasons. then all players efforts have gone to waste its not worthy of a grand final and really hope it love to see this association be finished because their acts and decisions have affected clubs big time players being angry fighting and arguing with each other and the clubs will suffer with the loss of players and people will not play cricket cause this bull shit outcome. THE ASSOCIATION IS SHIT HOPEFULLY IT FLOPS AND IT FINISHED I CANT WISH FOR IT TO BE ANY SOONER BECAUSE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND CAUSE IS UN FORGIVABLE

News Breaker;339036 said:

Good Luck To All

Hey 'TINKERBELL'

Which ground you talking about now.(geelong freeway) Youv'e had lots of stabs.

If you have been reading any previous posts you will understand that the rest of clubs not interested in outcome of G.F. Not sure where your BIG crowd is coming from??
Hope A.N.A does alright with bar sales help pay for damage to covers!

Probably shouldn't go giving flags away because someone is in their twighlight either. Best team on the day!!
Do not think they have been around 20 yrs either!!

You sure youv'e played in this comp????????????????????????????:confused:

News Breaker;339036 said:

Good Luck To All

Hey 'TINKERBELL'

Which ground you talking about now.(geelong freeway) Youv'e had lots of stabs.

If you have been reading any previous posts you will understand that the rest of clubs not interested in outcome of G.F. Not sure where your BIG crowd is coming from??
Hope A.N.A does alright with bar sales help pay for damage to covers!

Probably shouldn't go giving flags away because someone is in their twighlight either. Best team on the day!!
Do not think they have been around 20 yrs either!!

You sure youv'e played in this comp????????????????????????????:confused:

Nathan;339076 said:
Hey

yeah i totally agree with what your saying, it is very harsh for the other 22 that are missing out. Most people would rather loose knowing they gave their best than getting a free ticket. (MOST) but there is still good reason to see two good teams play, and to celebrate. Im sure there are many people that have been hard done by, and i think the centrals players know what that feels like after the other year. Im sure that they would have rathered a proper crack at a Grand Final too, and have won their semi to get in. I do feel for those hard done by, but like to also look at the positive side for those that do deserve to play today too. I know the people in charge have mead the wrong decision. Hopefully cricket can some how come through today.

Nathan;339076 said:
Hey

yeah i totally agree with what your saying, it is very harsh for the other 22 that are missing out. Most people would rather loose knowing they gave their best than getting a free ticket. (MOST) but there is still good reason to see two good teams play, and to celebrate. Im sure there are many people that have been hard done by, and i think the centrals players know what that feels like after the other year. Im sure that they would have rathered a proper crack at a Grand Final too, and have won their semi to get in. I do feel for those hard done by, but like to also look at the positive side for those that do deserve to play today too. I know the people in charge have mead the wrong decision. Hopefully cricket can some how come through today.

Don,t worry that the pitch wasn't made up because the word is that St Andrews had something on on the Sunday.(ie;work,drinking or what ever). Can you tell me if this is true. So many things not adding up for me. That's not in the spirit of cricket.:confused:

Don,t worry that the pitch wasn't made up because the word is that St Andrews had something on on the Sunday.(ie;work,drinking or what ever). Can you tell me if this is true. So many things not adding up for me. That's not in the spirit of cricket.:confused:

Andrew Hodgart, good on ya mate... pottin blokes behind ya computer screen.. been reading all ya posts and it adds up now.. ANA this and ANA that.. couldn't have been easier to see find out who you are.. funny that when i saw you after your club dug up the wicket.. that you were pretending to be my mate??? if you have somethin to say get away from ya computer screen and havin a go.. weak as piss.. which doesn't surprise me.. left ANA when picked in the A turf but it was a little too hard for ya..

Andrew Hodgart, good on ya mate... pottin blokes behind ya computer screen.. been reading all ya posts and it adds up now.. ANA this and ANA that.. couldn't have been easier to see find out who you are.. funny that when i saw you after your club dug up the wicket.. that you were pretending to be my mate??? if you have somethin to say get away from ya computer screen and havin a go.. weak as piss.. which doesn't surprise me.. left ANA when picked in the A turf but it was a little too hard for ya..

Well what an interesting incident that occured prior to the Grand final beginning at Angliss this afternoon.

The captain coach from Altona Roosters caught umpires and both teams off guard by lying across the wicket, and conducted his own protest that his club wasn't given a fair go.

The officiating umpires asked the coach to remove himself off the wicket, but he refused to budge.

The umpires had no choice but to call the police in to remove the captain/coach.

Police arrived and after a ten minute discussion with the coach, he picked up his blanket and walked off the ground together with police.

The Grand final was delayed for 20 minutes in starting.

Well what an interesting incident that occured prior to the Grand final beginning at Angliss this afternoon.

The captain coach from Altona Roosters caught umpires and both teams off guard by lying across the wicket, and conducted his own protest that his club wasn't given a fair go.

The officiating umpires asked the coach to remove himself off the wicket, but he refused to budge.

The umpires had no choice but to call the police in to remove the captain/coach.

Police arrived and after a ten minute discussion with the coach, he picked up his blanket and walked off the ground together with police.

The Grand final was delayed for 20 minutes in starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back