What can you hear?

Renegadesfan

Also known as Sooz
Picked up this thread on another forum that i post on. Thought i'd bring it here.

I can hear machinery as many houses are being built up nearby.

Also i can hear my kitty purring

baggygreen man

also known as Richie
Staff member
A kwol outside my bedroom window is calling its mate.

A gusty wind has just raged into my area bringing with it three solid days of rain

baggygreen man

also known as Richie
Staff member
Sorry Jess mispelt it . Koel. A smallish black bird that migrates here annually from Asia.

These little beauties, the Australian Rainbow Lorikeet fossick for food in trees all round my place in the warmer months. Listening to them now chirping away as they attack my front Red Bottlebrush tree. Regular visitors too in my area are the Sulphur Crested Cockatoo 😫(the worlds noisiest bird), Rosellas and Pink Galahs
1633919445667.png

BettyBoo

Also known as Jessica.
Sorry Jess mispelt it . Koel. A smallish black bird that migrates here annually from Asia.

These little beauties, the Australian Rainbow Lorikeet fossick for food in trees all round my place in the warmer months. Listening to them now chirping away as they attack my front Red Bottlebrush tree. Regular visitors too in my area are the Sulphur Crested Cockatoo 😫(the worlds noisiest bird), Rosellas and Pink Galahs
View attachment 1280
They are beautiful Richie, very exotic.
I can't imagine seeing birds like those flying around my area, if I did see them I'd think I was hallucinating 😆

BettyBoo

Also known as Jessica.

View attachment 1280
They are gorgeous birds. I think there's some green parrots over in Cheshire, they were released into the wild by a bird organisation, or something like that, anyway they've been breeding so now there's quite a few of them. 👍