What have you seen or done recently?

If both of you continue to post your dislike for each other here in the community I will have no other choice but to delete them. I will be deleting all previous ones as this reflects on the reputation and integrity of the forum.. Hope you both understand that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both mods are great guys, you're the only troublemaking troll here and you need to be removed, enjoy your ban.

I bet you are going to put your rubbish about me on your own forum.
May as well post the link here so that it gets you into even more trouble.

Look at the shoutbox Ritchie. Just to let you know what i mean. Flog is following me around 24/7

I missed this Jess. Vivid Sydney takes place during our late autumn early winter. Mild day and evening temps prevail. Very much weather you are used to back home.
Sounds more suitable for me 🥵
We have temps in the 20s here and I've been boiling hot! Lol😆

As I understand it. I expect Vivid is a good money making event for the City of Sydney as people will spend their tourist dollars in the CBD which is close to most of the exhibits.
What I'd give to experience something like this, we see it on TV and can only feel jealous 😆

What I'd give to experience something like this, we see it on TV and can only feel jealous 😆
Then save your pennies and come and visit us. There is now a direct flite from UK to WA. Then a short hop to Sydney. Beauty is no stop over in some hot dusty middle eastern county.

Then save your pennies and come and visit us. There is now a direct flite from UK to WA. Then a short hop to Sydney. Beauty is no stop over in some hot dusty middle eastern county.
When my uncle lived in Sydney he would visit us via Hong Kong, he would've loved a direct flight.

I'd have to save money I don't have Richie, living expenses are sky rocketing here, people are worrying about the winter fuel costs already.

[/QUOTE]
Richie is a good friend of mine, here and on another forum, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop causing trouble here Renegadesfan and just join in with our quizzes and try to be nice. We are all here to make friends and pass time.

Richie is a good friend of mine, here and on another forum, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop causing trouble here Renegadesfan and just join in with our quizzes and try to be nice. We are all here to make friends and pass time.
I can try but the problem is not mine when you read rude comments from the said mod to other staff.
All i can do is call it out. It's a bit like on that other forum i'm on which you remind me of someone with the same name as you.
it's funny because if Ritchie is from the same forum and thinks i'm shithouse then i'm sure he's under another name because he has the same grumpy behaviour on that same site.
Are both of you from treefortforums?
Because if you are then i know who you guys are.

[/QUOTE]
I'm not on that forum, I'm on another forum with Richie and Thomas, we are 3 good friends here and elsewhere.
From one woman to another, ignore negative comments and chill out a bit, join us in the quizzes, it's a laugh and brings out some chit chat amongst us. You and zman don't have to like each other, just enjoy this forum and forget all the nasty rubbish that's been said here. Draw a line under it.🤗

Okay, I've seen enough rubbish over the past few days and I'm going to say this once. I'd appreciate it if our members here left the bickering, swearing and other rubbish at the door before logging into BigCricket. This type of behaviour is not appreciated nor needed here, we have a good core of posters currently in the General Discussion board and I would like to keep the friendly nature and the good atmosphere within this board at the present time.

I've spent some time tonight having to clean several threads due to varying degrees of inappropriate behaviour. If you have an issue with someone, please discuss this with the person in a civil nature via PM, if not then consider refraining from interacting with that person. Swearing, abuse and trolling will not be tolerated here and any such posts will be removed. There have been some posts over the past couple of days which warrant infractions but I will let this post serve as a warning to all first before doing so. Please do not bring that type of behaviour onto this site, it is not needed and will not be tolerated. Any similar behaviour in future will see users receive an infraction and potential temporary suspension from the site.

Thanks all.

Don't actually care.
I've already told chief, you and Ljp86 Ljp86 about Zman Zman and you have done ************ all.
now look at what's happening.
Also since you got told by ljp86 that your weather thread was merged you have been nothing but rude yourself.
Stop demanding answers to things. It's rude.

All posters where an issue has arisen in recent times have been spoken to. As per my post above, as a community I'd appreciate if all members could leave the bickering, swearing and abuse at the door before logging onto the site. Such behaviour is not permitted here and won't be tolerated.

My post above is a general warning to all, infractions and potential suspensions will be given to members should any future posts continue to exhibit the behaviour witnessed over the past couple of days.

I'm not on that forum, I'm on another forum with Richie and Thomas, we are 3 good friends here and elsewhere.
From one woman to another, ignore negative comments and chill out a bit, join us in the quizzes, it's a laugh and brings out some chit chat amongst us. You and zman don't have to like each other, just enjoy this forum and forget all the nasty rubbish that's been said here. Draw a line under it.🤗
Well said Jess. Renegadesfan Renegadesfan do take note of what J Jessica is saying then I will not seek your banning from the forum.

Now that this thread is no longer derailed by trolling we can resume our main subject of what have you been doing lately. Well I celebrated my birthday recently.. with a yummy seafood lunch at my local bowlo, copious amounts of amber fluid and my fav tipple Tenneesee Honey whiskey, with a rare game of tiddly Trivial Pursuit to see out the day. It was either that or a hit of cricket down the backyard.. I lost. That was disrespectful on my birthday. ;)

Last edited:
Now that this thread is no longer derailed by trolling we can resume our main subject of what have you been doing lately. Well I celebrated my birthday recently.. with a yummy seafood lunch at my local bowlo, copious amounts of amber fluid and my fav tipple Tennersee Honey Whiskey, a rare game of Trivial Pursuit to see out the day. It was either that or a hit of cricket down the backyard.. I lost. That was disrespectful on my birthday. ;)
Happy Birthday mate may you have many more and I heard the sook la la has been banned here for her potty mouth and disrespect to posters here which has been a long time coming.:)

Back