which sport AFL, NRL, or Union

B

BigJeff

which sport AFL, NRL, or Union

if all three were on at the same time, which one do you watch and why?

my picks in order

NRL
AFL
Union

looking forward to catching a Titans match next month.

Re: which sport AFL, NRL, or Union

Union
AFL

That's it. Any other remaining event is not taking place as far as I'm concerned.

NRL and AFL on a par.

Mighty Bulldogs in both forms of the game.

Definitely get to see more AFL though, only because i live in Adelaide, but i love my League. We have a live game on Sunday arvo though - Titans against Dragons. I can't believe that for a start!

Union - i thoroughly enjoy, but don't get to see too many games, Super 14 is a bit slow in my opinion, love the Internationals as most people do. Six-Nations tournament in the best to watch. The Tri-Nations down here, i don't think is all that good. But that is my opinion.

AFL is my favourite and then NRL.........if the Sharks were playing I'd watch the nrl.......except if the Crows were playing in the AFL

If you paid me a lot of money I'd watch rugby.......no one has yet.......... so I dont

AFL

Big gap
Union just over League

Enjoy both but AFL is a class above @|

AFL

Daylight

Try to catch Force games when they are on, but really not interested in League at all. I'd take EPL over both.

Afl and soccer are mine preffered.

Do prefer Union over League though

Aussie Rules then Soccer

I don't really like either Rugby but if Australia are playing Union i might watch or if the Storm are playing Monday night.

AFL by a mile
then NRL
and i aint even gonna talk about union because it sucks

Back