Who are the big guns in AGSV for 2007

trescothick101

Who are the big guns in AGSV for 2007

hey guys,
I watched a practice game between Trinity and Camberwell the other week and was blown away by a quick 60 odd by their captain, a big bloke called Alister Lloyd.

I looked at his stats for last year and he was a reserve for the AGSV side and made a few fifties. Does anyone know anything bout him, is he the real deal?

Re: Who are the big guns in AGSV for 2007

do any of you know anyone else in AGSV who is gonna star. i hear mentone grammar are quite good and camberwell grammar seem to be allright. does anyone know any players from camberwell cos theyve been quite good for the last 2 seasons and this could be a big year. post back if youve got any info about AGSV 2006/07!

trescothick101;111693 said:
hey guys,
I watched a practice game between Trinity and Camberwell the other week and was blown away by a quick 60 odd by their captain, a big bloke called Alister Lloyd.

I looked at his stats for last year and he was a reserve for the AGSV side and made a few fifties. Does anyone know anything bout him, is he the real deal?

nah mate he is a fair dud...reminds me of another dud thats plays in ags for marcellin...MITCHELL BROOK!. wouldnt kno which end of the bat to hold that **************...

bingo;133347 said:
nah mate he is a fair dud...reminds me of another dud thats plays in ags for marcellin...MITCHELL BROOK!. wouldnt kno which end of the bat to hold that **************...

Mate stop belittling others on this site. This is your last warning.

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;133356 said:
Mate stop belittling others on this site. This is your last warning.

haha do u think ur cool mate? wow ur a bigcricket moderator and u rekon ur massive coz u can boss these little kids around....

Back