Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glen Talarico

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

ants14

Who would you rather-Brad Hauenstein or Glen Talarico

alright so i cant sleep and i was just looking at the leaders for the league champion thing on mycricket. hornets in the lead by not much and talarico is second. just want thoughts on who people would prefer to have in there side.

Re: Who would you rather-Brad Hauenstein or Glen Talarico

Hornet easily makes big scores more consistently, Hornets lowest score for the year being 30 with 2 100's and 4 50's in 7 bats to go with 13 wickets at 20. Pretty easy call IMO;)

i don't know either of these two blokes, personally, but on field, 230no is a massive individual score for talarico, which obviously stands out. but hornet seems to be alot more consistant, both with bat and ball. as bourney stated, 7 hits for a lowest score of 30 is a great season so far.
hornet by a fair distance imo

workinprogress;298166 said:
Does anyone know why Brad didn't play for Geelong at some stage.

I think because he did not want to have Glenn or Darren Hauenstein as the best Hauenstein left at South Barwon !! It just would not have done the honour boards justice !!

Badger;298097 said:
i don't know either of these two blokes, personally, but on field, 230no is a massive individual score for talarico, which obviously stands out. but hornet seems to be alot more consistant, both with bat and ball. as bourney stated, 7 hits for a lowest score of 30 is a great season so far.
hornet by a fair distance imo

Difference in the 2 is that Hornet isn't a individual when he plays cricket.
Hornet for me, tellers although a good cricketer doesnt have the consistancy as the Big South barwon Swan. . .

dont comapre them, not fair to brad, glen is over rated with ball. he really is not hard to face at all, people pay him too much respect coz he is glen talarico. ive said it before, if i can hit him around most batsman should have no problem, he is a great batsmen no doubt, just ask him how good he is, he will tell you. arrogant too. Brad is better bat and bowl and would do anything to win for his team, glen would do the brian lara and rather make 475 and lose. and in case ya didnt guess i dont like him either. wouldnt shock me if that one vote was from glen himself.

crktluva;299493 said:
dont comapre them, not fair to brad, glen is over rated with ball. he really is not hard to face at all, people pay him too much respect coz he is glen talarico. ive said it before, if i can hit him around most batsman should have no problem, he is a great batsmen no doubt, just ask him how good he is, he will tell you. arrogant too. Brad is better bat and bowl and would do anything to win for his team, glen would do the brian lara and rather make 475 and lose. and in case ya didnt guess i dont like him either. wouldnt shock me if that one vote was from glen himself.

Chill out mates it's Christmas time. Cheer up, are things that bad out at Wallington?:D

Beef Wallington
zoom_23980.jpg

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;299603 said:
I think it looks more like this
peanut_large-761809.jpg

Spewin his not playin in our thirds anymore. Quality bloke:rolleyes: Although i did enjoy launching him at training.

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;299534 said:
Beef Wallington
zoom_23980.jpg

all is well at wallington supersaint, but that meat does look like us, still a bit under done but getting there:p

on jarrods brain, i think ya both being a bit generous, and stop insulting the food like that

both very good cricketers and blokes:eek:

and coz im in love with hornet i got 2 say him.

Back