Nmca 24/25

What life member might this be?
The fact I didn't attend made it slightly difficult to bring up ideas either good or bad.
I didn't even mention the board so who's living in who's head?
EGG!
Thought I'd add that considering you seem to think it's offensive
You’re truly not all there egg. Ya keep backing the wrong horses and ya bring nothing to the table, no class, no banter, no brain. Time to pull the pin, crawl back under the rock and let those with integrity salvage what’s left of the comp that you and your amazing board have destroyed. Shhhh, the adults are talking.

You’re truly not all there egg. Ya keep backing the wrong horses and ya bring nothing to the table, no class, no banter, no brain. Time to pull the pin, crawl back under the rock and let those with integrity salvage what’s left of the comp that you and your amazing board have destroyed. Shhhh, the adults are talking.
******** me you're actually relentless.....
"The adults are talking" 🤣🤣🤣 I've officially heard it all.
Keep polishing away little fella

I’ll start with Facts from my knowledge old Ivanhoe applied to the DVCA they were rejected on finical position didn’t pass .
Rivergum and and Dennis are still in the race .
But it’s disappointing when as a comp you’d like transparency regardless if you want to feel out the situation or not,
honesty is the best policy but that doesn't seem to apply but you can’t have it both ways .
Each to there own if your happy to put a knife in the back ask people to move on and with the same breath be deceitful that’s on you as a club/competition .
When it comes to moving forward as a competition we’re all asked to buy into at least follow the constitution that’s in place for a reason so there’s no reason any club who were present at the Nmca EGM was not informed of applicants to other competitions .
Spread rumours on the propaganda machine but can’t speak the truth in a forum which is supposed to be transparent
What else are they hiding !!!!
I hope as a whole the competition can move forward together I’ve had enough of the the charade it’s damaging the comp and people at the top need to be accountable .
Don’t reply by saying step up a do better cause that’s rubbish we should never have got to this grow up everyone, stop trying to make examples of clubs.
We need to be better as a whole but the rot needs to stop put your agendas aside it’s damaging to the competition.

Last edited:
I know my club is not going to enjoy the standard of cricket next year if Holy trinity and Rivergum leave so what is going to be done? Merge with north west? Can’t blame these teams for looking out for what’s best for the club. If players aren’t enjoying it then participation drops off and eventually the club is left with nothing. Interesting times ahead

I’ll start with Facts from my knowledge old Ivanhoe applied to the DVCA they were rejected on finical position didn’t pass .
Rivergum and and Dennis are still in the race .
But it’s disappointing when as a comp you’d like transparency regardless if you want to feel out the situation or not,
honesty is the best policy but that doesn't seem to apply but you can’t have it both ways .
Each to there own if your happy to put a knife in the back ask people to move on and with the same breath be deceitful that’s on you as a club/competition .
When it comes to moving forward as a competition we’re all asked to buy into at least follow the constitution that’s in place for a reason so there’s no reason any club who were present at the Nmca EGM was not informed of applicants to other competitions .
Spread rumours on the propaganda machine but can’t speak the truth in a forum which is supposed to be transparent
What else are they hiding !!!!
I hope as a whole the competition can move forward together I’ve had enough of the the charade it’s damaging the comp and people at the top need to be accountable .
Don’t reply by saying step up a do better cause that’s rubbish we should never have got to this grow up everyone, stop trying to make examples of clubs.
We need to be better as a whole but the rot needs to stop put your agendas aside it’s damaging to the competition.
Perhaps some accountability at club level?
Not enough clubs with juniors puts pressure on 4 or 5 clubs to keep that part of our comp together.
Too many clubs with only one or two teams.
Clubs sending hero's down to lower grades to belt kids and old blokes around.
Players acting like idiots too often.
Little or no interest from clubs in getting women's and junior girls going.
Stuff all volunteers sticking their hands up to help run clubs putting strain on those who do.
No one wants to volunteer for the board or to help run parts of the comp.

Its a struggle every year to get people to help out at my club let alone do any of the above stuff and its bloody hard to get junior teams going I know. But this is the only way the comp gets stronger. If clubs get stronger. We have to try harder or think differently and start at our own club level.

I just hope the comp can get through this as it looks as though Rivergum & Dennis are gone and who knows what Holy Trinity are doing but i would say they may go as well I just hope all the clubs can get together and get a board up and going and get the comp going again
Two other NMCA clubs made inquires about applying to the DVCA but they were too late, missed the cut off date.

Back