1 day ago? rep power?

Palermo10

1 day ago? rep power?

Wtf is all this?

last post : "1 week ago" ?? What if it was one week and 3 hours, or one week and 7 hours, how will I know? What about one week and 4 days?

I don't like it.

Re: 1 day ago? rep power?

I'm fine with it. I don't really need to know when exactly someone bothered the world with, "Fixed Your Post" or "Your Team Sucks" or that lame ass joke about "[Insert team here] can't beat anybody."

Whatever happened to the "Favorite Team" thing under the avatar?
It really helped in alot of ways.
Now its just going to be confusing figuring who everybody roots for.

BringBackLaVar said:
Whatever happened to the "Favorite Team" thing under the avatar?
It really helped in alot of ways.
Now its just going to be confusing figuring who everybody roots for.

fixed

I like the changes. Seeing the last reply in terms of time is a good feature.
As for the rep power, well since most have 0 or a 1 it really doesn't mean a whole lot. how about give everyone a 10 for the short term and mods a 20 so that when we do see a good post we can do more then give them a zero?

Again only for the short term and only for those who are registered right now.

i still don't completely understand it either...

but i will just nod my head, wrinkle my forehead and somehow i turn out to be a nice guy...

scarecrow19d said:
I like the changes. Seeing the last reply in terms of time is a good feature.
As for the rep power, well since most have 0 or a 1 it really doesn't mean a whole lot. how about give everyone a 10 for the short term and mods a 20 so that when we do see a good post we can do more then give them a zero?

Again only for the short term and only for those who are registered right now.

That would be nice. So few people have rep, how have others built their's up so much?

Westwood Wizard said:
That would be nice. So few people have rep, how have others built their's up so much?

only the mods have rep power right now. no one else has enough rep points to have earned rep power. i have all of 9 points... yet i've been repped 14 times. all but 3 of those are reps worth 0 additional points.

kcfcsupporter said:
only the mods have rep power right now. no one else has enough rep points to have earned rep power.

check that, afl has earned enough and he's not a mod. although, how he could've possibly earned 3 nipples already is beyond me.

Westwood Wizard said:
Not sure, get rep from a SuperMod is one way. I have alot of gray reps worth zero. I try to be liberal about sharing the rep right now, especially for a good post.

Back