Anyone Need Help?

Ponty

Anyone Need Help?

Hope everyone is well!!! Just been catching up on some of the excellent posts here by FBI and Liz, plus the administration team,too.

If you have an unanswerable question, please visit maverickscricket.com and ask, or post it here and we'll try to get it sorted between us.

Also, there's a fast bowler I've been working with secretly for 2 years who's about to become the fastest in the world. All will be revealed very soon, and you've NEVER heard of him!!!

Re: Anyone Need Help?

you cant make a statement like that and then not tell us who it is or atleast why he is so quick!

if he is not over 100mph then whats the Fuss?

Great to see you around Mr P ;)

I await bated breath and will keep my eyes open for this new phenomenon.

I also recommend all to take a look at www.maverickscricket.com It is full of interesting information, not just for the pace bowler.

Lies, anyone bowling 100mph isnt gonna stay hidden, and neway im the fastest bowler in the world...well not yet but when i get my shoulder fixed, stupid shoulder.....

I have an idea who it is, and once you know about him, it's pretty clear why he's got this far without being alerting further attention.

He can go over 100 mph, and has already in training. But it's not all about the speed.... although it really helps!

are you even the real ian pont, are someone who's just deicded to have have a joke.

if someone can bowl over 100mph that'd be amazing, makes me really wanna bowl faster, this person who can apparently bowl over 100mph how old is he, and how much gym times he do? id love to know to see if im puttin in enough effort.

Would love to see this guy in action, hopefully soon.

storm;281306 said:
are you even the real ian pont, are someone who's just deicded to have have a joke.
Lol
He is the real Ian Pont. We did an interview with him a while back, and he has been a member since.

Oh, I can confirm he is the real deal... every gorgeous inch of him ;)

[sorry, just wanted to visualise him blushing :D]

It is not all about gym time storm. Go and see him when the shoulder is well, I promise, you will wonder why you didn't before.

how could i possibley see him, his academy thing costs around £1000, i dont have that money, unless i drop out of college and take the graphics job ive been offered, or get a part time job somewhere else, ahh ill have to apply somewhere soon.
im starting a new routine aswell, not one day will be wasted, im going to do gym 4 tiems a week and core trainning every day and crazy catch every spare day, along with some sprinting , i want to play cricket pro so badly, nothing really matters to me compared to cricket.

I know it sounds a lot but at just over £30 per hour, it is considerably less than I charge for a remedial sports massage ;) It is certainly an investment but I can see the difficulty.

You could ask all your relatives to give you money instead of presents for Christmas and perhaps wash some cars and dig some gardens... good workout and fresh air :D You really do not want to give up on college. You will always need qualifications to fall back on.

Perhaps Ian may have some other packages in the pipeline that may suit!

Don't forget storm, you always need one day a week of rest. Without it you are wasting your time; adaptation only comes during recovery.

ohh i didnt realise it was £30 an hour, i could probally get a full day payed for, if my shoulder recovers, atm im just gonna be working hard, thanks for help liz, i dunno what id do without u. after my tuesday xray ill let you know what they find.

Storm..contact 0870 787 4926 and find out what the 1-2-1 coaching costs are through the office. I travel to wherever you are. A 2 hour session is worthwhile if you are serious about wanting a career in the game.

Liz..I DID blush...thanks for that!

Off to South Africa in 10 days to coach there for 2 weeks, so if the Aussies can get their act together, my passport is up to date!

ponty- a question about your pupil.

With regards to bringing up his pace- how much more important was working on his action over bringing his fitness and power levels?

with the speeds you are talking about him acheiveing (100mph) is he immensely strong and powerful?

big blue;288564 said:
ponty- a question about your pupil.

With regards to bringing up his pace- how much more important was working on his action over bringing his fitness and power levels?

with the speeds you are talking about him acheiveing (100mph) is he immensely strong and powerful?

Brilliant question, as all most want to know is who he plays for what cricket he's played and why they haven't heard of him before.

His action is based on a javelin throw, pure and simple - but with a cricket delivery tweak, so therefore his strength and power are paramount to achieving the speeds in excess of 100mph. He used to bowl front on when I first saw him - so the transformation is as spectacular as it is amazing to see.

Where others go in the nets, this bowler will go in the gym. Because he powers through the 'timing' part of bowling he isn't affected in his speed by rhythm. As long as he keeps the action together he's consistent at the top end speed wise. And with a consistent release, we also have accuracy.

Back