England in Bangladesh

Re: England in Bangladesh

What an achievement, England have never lost to Bangladesh, great. They'll most likely lose that record in an outrageous fashion, like bowing out of the 2011 World Cup after losing to Bangladesh.

Is Trott under any pressure for his place?

Averaged 34 for the tour, after a average tour of South Africa?

Bangladesh and Pakistan await for England before the Ashes, you'd think whoever plays against Pakistan will be lining up against us in the Ashes?

What about the injury status of Anderson and Onions?

Trott should be dropped, but probably wont be

Anderson is just being rested and they should all be right for the English summer

Depends. If they stick with 5 bowlers then Trott is the most likely to make way for Strauss. If they revert to 4 bowlers then Trott has a couple of more tests. I can see Bresnan saying in the side as Finn will make way for Anderson.

Tredwell won't play in the early season tests so another spot is open there.

Have to go back to 4 bowlers, except for maybe when we play at places like Perth or Adelaide where you will be bowling for 2 days no matter how good your bowlers

As for a replacement for Trott, hard to say, wouldnt mind seeing Morgan get a shot at no4 with KP moving to 3

mas cambios;395060 said:
Depends. If they stick with 5 bowlers then Trott is the most likely to make way for Strauss. If they revert to 4 bowlers then Trott has a couple of more tests. I can see Bresnan saying in the side as Finn will make way for Anderson.

Tredwell won't play in the early season tests so another spot is open there.

This is the big question I guess?

Will England go back to 4 bowlers?

My gut feel for the first test at the Gabba is that they will go with 4 bowlers and the extra batsmen.

Back