Join me in wishing a Very Happy Birthday to Ritchie! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Have a great time and wishing you many happy returns!! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚

Hello all!

I have an announcement to make πŸ€—

Our friend Richie Richie has a birthday approaching πŸ˜€
He's one of the friendliest members here and a very fair moderator πŸ€—

Join me in wishing a Very Happy Birthday to Ritchie! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Have a great time and wishing you many happy returns!! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚
πŸ€— πŸ€— Double hugs for my bestest Pom female on the planet.

Last edited:
Hi, old man. :thumbsu: Congrats on getting another candle on the cake, mate. πŸŽ‚πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ
You're one year older but we're becoming old friends, too. πŸ€— You might remember that in Germany you mustn't congratulate anyone on their birthday before the day has come because it's said to bring bad luck. I trust when you're reading this the new day has dawned. Keeping my fingers crossed for your brother!

Hi, old man. :thumbsu: Congrats on getting another candle on the cake, mate. πŸŽ‚πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ
You're one year older but we're becoming old friends, too. πŸ€— You might remember that in Germany you mustn't congratulate anyone on their birthday before the day has come because it's said to bring bad luck. I trust when you're reading this the new day has dawned. Keeping my fingers crossed for your brother!
Settle down on the OLD, we are the same age. I think we are both aging gracefully:p
πŸ€— a big man hug for mein Deutche freund. Yes your message arrived perfectly on the day of my birthday Thomas. I was not aware of that bad luck greeting. Be certain to notify us of your birthday too, and yours Jessica, so I can give you a similar greeting...

Last edited:
date given on your profile is utterly misleading, isn't it?
Yes, sorry to mislead as I deliberately put that in when I first joined here for the first time back in 2016 as I wanted to maintain my privacy. Evidently we are unable to change our birth date tho once entered into your profile which I did not know. The rules here are too rigid. For the record, and only for you three, my official birth day is August 14.

Back