Like/Dislike Thread.

Foods that taste sweet. For example, I like porridge so bought some in pots that you just add boiling water to, the only problem is that they are loaded with sugar, so I won't be having them again.

I dislike squawking white cockatoos. One alone makes the noise of 10 other birds. So imagine listening to a flock of them in trees no more than 100 metres from your house.

I dislike squawking white cockatoos. One alone makes the noise of 10 other birds
I like crows because they're the opposite. One or two get on the nerves, but if youve ever heard a "murder" of 15 or more in a big tree they get more melodious. Sound like a heap of power tools trying to do choir practice.
Agree about white cockies - they're vandals too.

we have crows though, they always remind me of the film The Birds
For me it was the seagulls in that film. Chip stealing fiends when they're not pecking your hairdo to bits.
Tippi Hedren (from The Birds) is a serious animal welfare lady. I think she's pretty awesome: definite LIKE. This is a photo of her cat door.
I have a download somewhere of her shooting a trespassing journalist with a bow and arrow.

Attachments

• 4vbcpprtfxea1.jpg
    4vbcpprtfxea1.jpg
    497 KB · Views: 3
they're vandals too.
They certainly vandalise my mandarin crops every year. Agree about Crows, very melodic. I saw a large group of Aussie Myna birds attacking one on next door roof the other day. Kinda felt sorry for it, tho it was not harmed.

I dislike the smell of fresh tar as it's being poured out onto roads. It's one of the things I dislike the most.🙊

I dislike being served stale food when getting a takeaway 🙁 my egg fried rice last night was so stale it looked like white boiled rice instead of the usual brown with yellow pieces of egg.

I dislike being served stale food when getting a takeaway 🙁 my egg fried rice last night was so stale it looked like white boiled rice instead of the usual brown with yellow pieces of egg.
Jessica add to that, I dont like being ripped off with inferior food when I pay for fresh.
😠

I like the spring, I've been working through our freezing winter and as much as I love our winter I am now ready for the spring 🌻

Back