MAKE IT FUNNY 2

Nein. Is it something about this Porsche being like a sex film?
Not quite.
It says:
Hello Lars, You wretched cheater, those sex films with that stupid bitch Sylvia which I found on your iPhone are absolutely ridiculous. At ww... all women can now see you small private parts.
Your soon-to-be ex-wife Kerstin
PS: Since I passed the driving test I now have your Porsche.

BTW, are Porsches actually known in AUS?

Last edited:
Porches in Australia Thomas? Too right we do! We love our cars here!
Long, long drives and a Bogan mentality common.

My wealthy brother had several Porches. Car stealing dropkicks love them. One moron in WA only stole Porches. Of course he dumped and torched them later, as one does!
Many ferals even use stolen cars to ram raid shopping centres, ATMs, Chemists, Liquor stores and Tobacconists.

I've been told we need to be more understanding and compassionate towards such dysfunctional people and step back and think what are the root causes of their violence and thieving.
That's not my perspective, nor that of vast numbers of Law abiding Aussie folk.

I drive an old Corolla I park in my open carport. Being old and plain it is beneath the dignity of car thieves to steal it. :)

My wealthy brother had several Porches. Car stealing dropkicks love them. One moron in WA only stole Porches. Of course he dumped and torched them later, as one does!
Many ferals even use stolen cars to ram raid shopping centres, ATMs, Chemists, Liquor stores and Tobacconists.

I've been told we need to be more understanding and compassionate towards such dysfunctional people and step back and think what are the root causes of their violence and thieving.

I drive an old Corolla I park in my open carport. Being old and plain it is beneath the dignity of car thieves to steal it. :)
Interesting. Porsches in AUS. Do you call them Porches?
I share your view on those dysfunctional people. Loads of them in our capital Berlin burning cars of undesirables. Generally, Japanese and Asian cars get far less often demolished or stolen than German cars. In the housing estate where I lived several of my neighbours were robbed of their German cars parked by the house whereas my Toyotas were left untouched over the years except by martens. 😒

Last edited:

Thieves will steal anything Terry :mad:
I had my car battery stolen once, I was parked at the rear of my home in a busy carpark too.

An Englishman, a Welshman and an Irishman were at the fair and
about to go on the helter-skelter when an old witch steps in front of
them.

'This is a magic ride,' she says. 'You will land in whatever you
shout out on the way down.'

'I'm game for this,' says Dai, the Welshman, and slides down the
helter-skelter shouting 'GOLD!' at the top of his voice. Sure enough,
when he hit the bottom he found himself surrounded by thousands of
pounds worth of gold coins.

William, the Englishman, goes next and shouts 'SILVER!' at the top of
his voice. At the bottom he lands in more silver coinage than he can
carry.

Patrick, the Irishman, goes last and, launching himself from the top
of the slide shouts 'WEEEEEEE!'

Sounds like wokeism Terry.
I know Craig, I've been so preached to by Woke people and all the bleeding hearts excusing young louts for bashing and robbing defenceless elderly folk. Even killing and raping.
"Oh, they had a traumatic upbringing."

I know Craig, I've been so preached to by Woke people and all the bleeding hearts excusing young louts for bashing and robbing defenceless elderly folk. Even killing and raping.
"Oh, they had a traumatic upbringing."
That used to be the main argument here as well but not anymore it seems. A difficult childhood is no excuse for committing violent crimes and inflicting physical damage upon other people or even killing them.

Three Englishman walk into a bar and spot a Welshman sitting alone at a table.
One fellow said to the others, 'Let's pick a fight with that Welshman over there.'

His partner replied, 'Wait, we don't want to be arrested. Let's make him start the fight.'
The third Englishman said,
'Wait here chaps. I know how to do it.'

He went over to the Welshman and said, 'St David was a flippin' sissy.'
To this the Welshman replied, 'Ah well you don't say!' and calmly resumed drinking his beer.

The second Englishman now tried his luck and said to the Welshman, 'St David was a stupid fool that wore a dress!'
The Welshman again replied, 'You're very sharp, you don't say!' and calmly resumed drinking his beer.

The last Englishman told his friends he knew how to rile the Welshman and bounced up to the table and yelled, 'St David was an Englishman!'

The Welshman replied, calmly, 'That's what your mates were trying to tell me.'

Back