MOVIES/TV

What films have you guys watched lately?

I watched Buster again recently, Phil Collins is such a good actor as well as a musician.

New one, helped by a litre of Heineken.
In this movie, one of the lead actors' character visits the toilet three times. Each time he does, something absolutely terrible happens (not in the toilet: while the character is away). Name the movie, the actor and his character.

New one, helped by a litre of Heineken.
In this movie, one of the lead actors' character visits the toilet three times. Each time he does, something absolutely terrible happens (not in the toilet: while the character is away). Name the movie, the actor and his character.
Can we have another clue please 🤔

The original Die Hard?
No, but it would have been fitting to have such a crazy character in that one. This Vince is a Junkie and an assassin. Pretty good dancer, too.

Totally irrelevant, but there's a set of Alternative Casting movie posters that include Die Hard. Another one has William Shatner in the lead in Avatar.
I do not have a "thing" with Leonard by the way. We are just friends.

Attachments

• Modern Films Re-Imagined into Classic Posters with Classic Actors.jpg
    Modern Films Re-Imagined into Classic Posters with Classic Actors.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 0
No, but it would have been fitting to have such a crazy character in that one. This Vince is a Junkie and an assassin. Pretty good dancer, too.

Totally irrelevant, but there's a set of Alternative Casting movie posters that include Die Hard. Another one has William Shatner in the lead in Avatar.
I do not have a "thing" with Leonard by the way. We are just friends.
Oh is it Will Smith from Men In Black? 😎😎😎

Time for another hint - probably the first film where anyone said the word "correctamundo".
Not the first broadcast use: The Fonz used it in Happy Days.

Oh what the heck it was Samuel Jackson who said it in the film:rolleyes:

Back